Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Absolutely brutal. Congrats to CDPR on joining the likes of EA, Bethesda, and BioWare.
    Can't think of a major 3rd party that can be trusted at this point.

Bioware, Bethesda, EA, Ubi got their reputations over time even though some had standout screw ups. But how CDPR managed to go from best to worst in one release is some accomplishment.

Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    Yep, how I feel .... The game is still very good and impressive in some parts, but o lawdy did they fuk up this one big big bigly. Especially with all the false promises and cut content.... Played 30 hours, hardly touched the main quest, but I've scratched my cyberpunk itch and havnt played the game since last year. I'm just gonna patiently wait until they fix this game and see what kinda stuff comes in with the updates, but i'm not holding my breath for anything substantial within this year.

I also dont think they will give this the No Mans Sky treatment, instead they'll try fix the most glaring bugs and quietly go back to developing the next game. We're never gonna get a full "reboot" of the game in the sense that cut content and stuff making its way back into the game. All I see is bug fixes and QOL fixes.
    Didn't you say it was the best game you played in 2020?

Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The game still needed well over a year, maybe with a closed beta in, to really feel polished without any glaring shortcuts or loose ends. Execs put their hands on the cookie jar and knocked the whole thing into the floor, instead of building up the game to its potential they sucked it dry.

CDPR is only like other Triple A studios in greed - they have no titles other than the Witcher franchise to rely on for revenue in case there were **** ups with CP2077. There's no way they will fix most of the fundamentally bad systems, at best they will patch bugs then release cut content as DLCs because they only see money when it's in front of them.

Bloody shame. After two playthroughs, CP2077 really had the makings of a GOAT game. But it delivers as much as it bursts into flames - literally, sometimes. IMHO the game will go down in history as one of the greatest disappointments ever.
    Go Canucks Go!

Mais notre monde érodé restera le même
    Et demain toi et moi serons partis

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dj006xx View Post
    I would actually be surprised if they were not TBH. The ship is sinking.
    microsoft licking their chops, since they buying every studio now a days. Where they will go and die out after one more witcher release. Cyberpunk and all witcher games on gamepass
    *** Free Thinker Crew ***

*** Bidet Clean Ass Crew ***

*** HTC ***

KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VTheKing View Post
    The game still needed well over a year, maybe with a closed beta in, to really feel polished without any glaring shortcuts or loose ends. Execs put their hands on the cookie jar and knocked the whole thing into the floor, instead of building up the game to its potential they sucked it dry.

CDPR is only like other Triple A studios in greed - they have no titles other than the Witcher franchise to rely on for revenue in case there were **** ups with CP2077. There's no way they will fix most of the fundamentally bad systems, at best they will patch bugs then release cut content as DLCs because they only see money when it's in front of them.

Bloody shame. After two playthroughs, CP2077 really had the makings of a GOAT game. But it delivers as much as it bursts into flames - literally, sometimes. IMHO the game will go down in history as one of the greatest disappointments ever.
    made me have a good chuckle imagining that lol

also to reiterate, theres a difference between a game coming out "imperfect" out the gate, (like technologically bleeding edge Bethesda games)...and it coming out "incomplete/early access" (like CP)
    Last edited by KingSWRV; 01-19-2021 at 03:51 PM.
    A lot of girls say I'm built like a "Tank"
    BENCH: getting there
    DEADLIFT: getting there
    SQUAT: bout 350
    #TRUMP2024

Wazooty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wazooty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wazooty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wazooty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wazooty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wazooty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wazooty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wazooty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wazooty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wazooty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wazooty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why has every single good developer gone to chit? Every single developer that I thought I could rely on to put out a good if not amazing experience has fallen. I assume every single game will be a mediocre middling mess.

JayJ350 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JayJ350 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JayJ350 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JayJ350 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JayJ350 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JayJ350 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JayJ350 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JayJ350 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JayJ350 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JayJ350 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JayJ350 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Wazooty View Post
    Why has every single good developer gone to chit? Every single developer that I thought I could rely on to put out a good if not amazing experience has fallen. I assume every single game will be a mediocre middling mess.
    A lot of arguments can be made about this, but you really need to evaluate what has happened to the video game industry in recent years. It has become far more corporate with a ridiculous amount of hype and video games journalism marketing everything. Some people can poke at the SJW culture that has taken over, but that is really a product of the corporate culture in general that has taken over most big developers these days. With the massive production companies buying everything up they are calling most of the shots these days and it has resulted in a lot of big name developers becoming over-inflated with a bunch of random new people from all over the place. It's resulted with far less passion and a lot less creative input as everyone needs to operate as these big massive teams working on specific goals as opposed to it just being a group of people with similar goals/interests that are sharing ideas and actively working with each other.

Basically these developers build their names off the work of small and passionate teams that made something great. Over time they kept growing and eventually got acquired by big corporations and now they are just another cog in a corporate machine.

bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post

Bioware, Bethesda, EA, Ubi got their reputations over time even though some had standout screw ups. But how CDPR managed to go from best to worst in one release is some accomplishment.

Didn't you say it was the best game you played in 2020?

It is still the best game of 2020 for me, but I've still maintained that a ton of stuff was clearly cut and that it did feel half baked at times. However when the game is firing on all cylinders and everything just lines up, it's actually an immensely good game.... it's a flawed masterpiece if anything imo lol. The only other game I'd put in my goty for 2020 would be ghost of tsuchima, even though I got burned out playing that and havnt finished it yet - it's still probably one of the best games I played last year.
    Sig line can't be a novel

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    It is still the best game of 2020 for me, but I've still maintained that a ton of stuff was clearly cut and that it did feel half baked at times. However when the game is firing on all cylinders and everything just lines up, it's actually an immensely good game.... it's a flawed masterpiece if anything imo lol. The only other game I'd put in my goty for 2020 would be ghost of tsuchima, even though I got burned out playing that and havnt finished it yet - it's still probably one of the best games I played last year.
    Not sure how best game of the year can be a game you don't have a desire to do more that "hardly touch the main quest". Sounds like a miserable year of gaming for you.

[_]Living [X]Living Dead nkiritsis13's Avatar
    nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    While there is definitely some gold in there like the Lego City comparison, I found the below video to be far more worth the time for some actual critique that isn't some voiceless cherry-picking because setting up dichotomies doesn't tell you much for 40+ minutes. What I like most about this video is she also brings up the creator of Cyberpunk, Mike Pondsmith, and has some very insightful, if not rather prophetic comments about adapting the property to a video game.

It's a refreshing point of view, particularly since it is clearly coming from someone who is not only a fan of the genre, but the original source material by Mike Pondsmith. She goes over some spoiler territory, but she also gives some background information that would have otherwise had no significance to someone like me who had never even heard of the original pen and paper role playing game, which I would wager is all the more applicable to all of the people whose actual job it was to review the game.

Full disclosure, the hype never stuck to me, so it's all of the drama surrounding Cyberpunk 2077's release was all one big shrug to me since I wasn't anticipating the game in the first place, and I'm still content with waiting to see how CDPR responds over the coming months from now. That said, what the above video went over actually sparked my interest and hope for the game's future potential because while she goes over the flaws and some (big) missed opportunities, she does through enough detail that makes the situation appear far more nuanced than the aforementioned drama has made it out to be.

By all accounts, it really sounds more like if you went in without the hype or expectations of an open world RPG (ha), then you could at least walk out with a satisfying slice of Cyberpunk that, without a doubt, still needs much work, but it also won't give you cyber-AIDS. Plus if we're being realistic here, this really is all we even have for high budget video games despite how much of a goldmine the source material is for the genre.

Given the development time frame*, that... actually sounds a tad more reasonable? I mean, you're simply not going to break new grounds in the open world genre with only four years of development time with the latter swing of it being amidst a pandemic.
    *Which the media is finally openly acknowledging only really began in 2016, even though you could just google this... no idea why everyone is being caught off guard there. How is this now news?

The major caveat there is that all of CDPR's marketing and even the promises made to the Polish government was not for a ~60 hour single player story campaign with Keanu. Otherwise, it's hard to ignore the other side of the situation that seems intent on making it out as though Cyberpunk is the worst game in history and then a Polish man kicked their dog.

What is undeniable is that CD Projekt management bit off way more than the game's developers could ever hope to chew for the envisioned scope across the number of platforms management assumed said scope could be back ported onto for a simultaneous launch across hardware that ranged from top of the line PCs and next gen systems to seven year old potatoes. The time frame was ridiculous, especially with a pandemic towards the tail end, which was them being handed the golden opportunity to push back release indefinitely and finish the game properly, but it's clear how greed occluded the vision of the big wigs.

Adding onto this is another question that we will likely never get a clear answer on, which is why they had to release the game simultaneously at all, as we already know from even just the shareholder reports that the last gen console ports are to blame for the more recent delays leading up to the planned release. The next gen "versions" are already delayed, with what is currently available merely being a port of the

The game would have still been a disappointment on PC and next gen systems, but it also would have avoided the scathing last gen release that has probably done more harm than it ever could have done good. The worst technical issues are mostly concentrated on the last gen systems, which makes sense given that the game was made for PC and then they tried to back port it to the older systems, so they would have "only" had a hot mess of a launch rather than enough of a catastrophe to have the game pulled from the Playstation Store.

Cyberpunk 2077 should have never been released in the state it is in for the last gen systems, or maybe not at all, frankly, except that would have cut into CDP's profits and left a bunch of butt-hurt last gen players. And I phrase that latter part specifically that way because I have very little empathy for last gen when we have them to blame for not only Cyberpunk's development being wasted on potato hardware old enough to make vodka, but all of the other upcoming games like God of War and Horizon Zero Dawn 2. Cyberpunk 2077 is the last gen monkey's paw: Yeah you get to still play games forced to run on woefully outdated hardware, but it's going to either be a T-posing glitch-fest or severely hamstrung to accommodate specs closing in on their tenth birthday.

Despite the more positive tone in the above video, Sphere Hunter herself admits that even she is disappointed and has trouble recommending it because of how the experience of others might differ from her. All the more so because of how the technical problems vary so inconsistently and wildly across all systems.

I also have to say that after all the piss and salt that defined the last few years especially, with spittle practically dripping out of media heads' and journos' frothing mouths, we need more toned down, rational, level-headed, and plain hopeful coverage like this. Especially the "game journalism" side of the picture, although those really are the most misplaced, self-loathing, WSJ-aspiring rejects who only take pleasure making everyone as miserable and upset as they are when they're not making everything as tangential as a squirrel looking for acorns all about them instead. There comes a point where you have to question the validity of an overwhelming deluge of unabashed sensationalism and straight up rage propaganda coming from a definitive hivemind who are still more pissed about a fictionally tranny poster (we get it, guy from Kotaku. You look like the first result looking up the definition of "cuck" and now you work for quintessential old media, but please fukk off back to your wank closet).

I mean, hell, more introspectively: have some of you seen how this place alone has become such a hot zone over the pettiest, most autistic, ****ing bullsh*t, non-issue? If we can't even sit back to enjoy something as neutral as a video game without starting a jihad, then no wonder 2020 was such a miserable year, yeah?

TL;DR - game needs serious work and should have never released in this state, but the best thing we can hope for is that they can patch enough holes in this swiss cheese of a ship to get something floating in a year or more if that's what it takes.

- The potential is there, and it actually does seem like a level of respect and passion for the genre and source material, which is at least something to hope for. I wouldn't even call myself a huge fan of the genre like some others, but the video I linked had me simultaneously excited for that potential, but disappointed hearing how mangled the actual product was in the end.

- Fukk corpos, including CDP management who rushed this, fukk the media, hack the planet, and seriously, chill out a little, folks. Things are bad enough in this world as it is, and as people who genuinely like the same hobby, turning on one another is the worst thing you can do when the industry is already being corralled by those who resent it but are stuck with it because *surprise* indebted writing and women's studies majors aren't exactly in hot demand.

Originally Posted by VTheKing View Post

Well said, especially the executives putting their hands in the proverbial cookie jar with the game's release.

Communication must have been a one way street for the game to come out in such shoddy shape on both a technical level, and additionally the abrupt ends of many concepts that had the potential to root their way towards something far greater.

Bringing up a beta is another good point because CDPR's secrecy wound up biting them in the ass beyond the taste of false advertising they left in people's mouths, as the pandemic meant that sticking to a strictly hush-hush, mostly in-house protocol was impractical and unreasonable without indefinitely extending the release time frame. Every developer across the board has been pretty much forced into a completely different workflow at the moment, and I doubt there would be any way for about any of them to be able to manage both keep the secretive nature and properly test the games for bugs and general balance tweaks.

In line with what I was saying above, what we've got is, at its core at least, looks like a a serviceable "Cyberpunk" game, but it fails to deliver on the far grander promises of a next generation role playing experience. Personally, I would still take the current Cyberpunk over, say, a Halo campaign, and in that sense it might actually be a more favorable kind of comparison. Except a one and done campaign that you run through with limited choices that lacks something as basic as a barbershop simply isn't what we were promised.
    I will stand firm, I refuse to kneel - The fury in me is divine
    My dark grave awaits, my fate is revealed - But I'm not afraid to die

If you have any problems or need advice, feel free to ask

chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    looooool, fukkin brutal.

Time to step it up CDPR.
    MFC || C7 Crew

bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Not sure how best game of the year can be a game you don't have a desire to do more that "hardly touch the main quest". Sounds like a miserable year of gaming for you.

Lol 2020 was one of the better years in gaming. Even though it's one of the years I didnt finish most games I've started. I mean sure, I'm not finishing the game so god knows what kind of fukkery a game might throw at you nearing the ending ruining the entire experience (ME3), but after 15 hours you do more or less have an idea of what any game throws at you and what you can come to expect for the most part.

Those 30 hours in Cyberpunk and GOT were some of the best until my playtime for last year.
    Sig line can't be a novel

Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by nkiritsis13 View Post
    By all accounts, it really sounds more like if you went in without the hype or expectations of an open world RPG (ha), then you could at least walk out with a satisfying slice of Cyberpunk that.
    Despite being a huge Witcher 3 fan and really liking CDPR before Cyberpunk came out, i went in with as little hype as possible. Don't think I watched any content a year prior to it's release to keep myself as blind as possible to the game. Didn't partake in the Official thread until after release. Little did I know that this did contribute to me enjoying the game more.
    https://bandcamp.com/singularity7 - Music collection. Recommend albums. Always looking for more.

Forever College Student CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I'm not sure what constitutes 3rd party, but as far as trustworthy big name devs, we can still trust Rockstar to deliver top tier games. Albeit with multiplayer microtransactions up the anoose.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    Daenerys Targaryen is my 10/10 srs
    ₪ I was at DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    173 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 260 /// S: 335 /// D: 390
    I WANT TO BRING BIG DRAMA SHOH WITH THE MAYXICAN STYLE, MAX

chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CaliSuperSport View Post
    I'm not sure what constitutes 3rd party, but as far as trustworthy big name devs, we can still trust Rockstar to deliver top tier games. Albeit with multiplayer microtransactions up the anoose.
    Was really hoping they'd do some single player DLC for RDR2 but once the microtransactions started in RDO I knew it wasn't happening.
    MFC || C7 Crew

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CaliSuperSport View Post
    1st party = games made by sony, nintendo, microsoft and their studios themselves. Example God Of War (sony), Zelda, Mario (nintendo) these games are likely console exclusive or at least their 1st party console + pc release.

3rd party = EA, Ubisoft, etc.. these companies work for themselves and release products on whatever hardware they want to release it on. Bethesda was third party up til Microsoft acquired them. Now they are a Microsoft 1st party developer.
    *** Free Thinker Crew ***

*** Bidet Clean Ass Crew ***

*** HTC ***

dj006xx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dj006xx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dj006xx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dj006xx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dj006xx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dj006xx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dj006xx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dj006xx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dj006xx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dj006xx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dj006xx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    has R3L3NTL3SS done a PR damage control statement in this thread yet?

R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dj006xx View Post
    has R3L3NTL3SS done a PR damage control statement in this thread yet?
    I gave zero fks about the first 300 videos you all posted about people hating the game. I really don't care about this one either...or the next 300 you'll post.

Imagine being so insignificant and wanting to hate a game so bad that ~8 weeks after release you're still posting hate videos of the same regurgitated **** other people have covered a million times lmfao. Sounds like one hell of a sad life to me.

dj006xx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dj006xx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dj006xx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dj006xx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dj006xx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dj006xx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dj006xx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dj006xx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dj006xx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dj006xx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dj006xx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by R3L3NTL3SS View Post
    I gave zero fks about the first 300 videos you all posted about people hating the game. I really don't care about this one either...or the next 300 you'll post.

Imagine being so insignificant and wanting to hate a game so bad that ~8 weeks after release you're still posting hate videos of the same regurgitated **** other people have covered a million times lmfao. Sounds like one hell of a sad life to me.

but srs, im sorry you got laid off from your PR gig. Maybe microsoft will rehire you when they acquire cdr

JayJ350 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JayJ350 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JayJ350 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JayJ350 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JayJ350 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JayJ350 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JayJ350 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JayJ350 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JayJ350 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JayJ350 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JayJ350 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Yeah I mean I get how some people were disappointed by Cyberpunk, I mean it had a ridiculous amount of hype surrounding it and I even made a thread before it released saying how I was pretty sure the game would be doomed to disappoint a lot of people because so much of the media hype was making it sound like the greatest, most revolutionary game ever made. I also figured it would have a lot of launch period issues since it was a big ambitious FPS RPG, and those games have historically been very prone to having issues when they release. Surprise surprise the game had problems and a lot of people were let down, and they probably had good reason to vent about it.

Thing is to still obsess over the game at this point, well it's just getting really weird and obsessive. Especially since some big patches are about to drop relatively soon, it's bound to be a far better experience before you know it. It's like some people just gotta do their aggressive chitting on some big title to the max like they have never been disappointed by a video game before, I guess they got nothing better to do.

kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

It's because you're such a brain dead fan girl that you refuse to give a single inch on these matters at all, you still claim the game is 10000/10 PERFECT GAME OF THE CENTURY WITH ZERO FLAWS/BUGS/ISSUES meanwhile there's literally millions of hours of footage of well put together videos showcasing how hilariously bad this game is.

It's like everyone telling you that the sky is blue and you're over there plugging your ears stomping your feet repeating "LOL NO ITS BROWN"

You have the highest level of fan girl cope I've ever witnessed in my entire life.

phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JayJ350 View Post
    Yeah I mean I get how some people were disappointed by Cyberpunk, I mean it had a ridiculous amount of hype surrounding it and I even made a thread before it released saying how I was pretty sure the game would be doomed to disappoint a lot of people because so much of the media hype was making it sound like the greatest, most revolutionary game ever made. I also figured it would have a lot of launch period issues since it was a big ambitious FPS RPG, and those games have historically been very prone to having issues when they release. Surprise surprise the game had problems and a lot of people were let down, and they probably had good reason to vent about it.

Thing is to still obsess over the game at this point, well it's just getting really weird and obsessive. Especially since some big patches are about to drop relatively soon, it's bound to be a far better experience before you know it. It's like some people just gotta do their aggressive chitting on some big title to the max like they have never been disappointed by a video game before, I guess they got nothing better to do.
    So you knew they were lying through their teeth the last 12 months... and you're upset about people making fun at the game?

They literally scammed their customers and investors. Hopefully, this company gets made an example of so this stops happening.
    Of course, you're going to build up hype if you tell ridiculous lies.

[_]Living [X]Living Dead nkiritsis13's Avatar
    nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Singularity7 View Post
    Despite being a huge Witcher 3 fan and really liking CDPR before Cyberpunk came out, i went in with as little hype as possible. Don't think I watched any content a year prior to it's release to keep myself as blind as possible to the game. Didn't partake in the Official thread until after release. Little did I know that this did contribute to me enjoying the game more.
    Even the youtuber I posted said she would be hesitant to recommend the game despite liking many aspects of Cyberpunk 2077, and I could see myself being in your position with being disappointed with the actual game as well if I had my hands on it. So although I certainly don't discount the disappointment because I'm also disappointed reading and hearing about all the shortcomings, but I also think some of the reactions (particularly media outlets) are being over-dramatic about it, too.

For what I wanted out of the game, there is definitely too much that's been either compromised or totally stripped out of the final product, and I would imagine that's true for a lot of people as well. At the same time, however, Cyberpunk still costs the same $60 as many other games that feel rushed, offer far less, and/or do outright shady sh*t (e.g. about every other AAA game out there) with no chance in hell of ever improving, which is where I find the specific targeting of this one title overblown. Given the choice, I'd still take this fraction of Cyberpunk 2077 that we were promised, T-posing and all the kinks, over the latest Call of Duties or Watch Dogs, and I would certainly get more hours of entertainment out of the campaign and side stories than a Halo, Gears, or Wolfenstein. It just wouldn't be the Cyberpunk GTA/RDR2 or TES level of game that would have properly ushered in the next generation.

That's about as glass half full as I can get because I have my doubts that they will be able to remedy the more glaring issues pertaining to content, features, and depth now that the cat's out of the bag.

The mere fact that were already practically forced to spend time trying to get the gaming remotely functioning for last gen systems and are now obligated to try completing that task post launch is going to delay not just the true next gen update, but any possibility of addressing the other shortcomings and flaws.

Using Sphere Hunter's video for a good example, she pointed out how ridiculous the "cred" system is because of how you somehow get rewarded street cred for assisting the feds, and suggested that there should obviously be a trade off with how gangs respond to you in turn.

Just painfully obvious, y'know, role playing changes like that are now practically a non-issue for CDPR to address compared to getting the game stable on old-ass consoles that they weren't even designing the game to primarily run on.

Contrary to the bollocks that has been incessantly across outlets, Cyberpunk 2077 was not developed for the PS4 and Xbox One, but rather, more advanced hardware that they assumed could be scaled down to function on those systems.

That right there is such a monumental f*ck up on behalf of the leadership and publishing wing, boiling down to them promising something all the way back in June of last year that they had no idea whether or not they would be able to even deliver.

A simultaneous* release just to meet the holidays without ensuring that the game was ready to ship despite the months of knowing that it was undergoing problems on those older systems was pure hubris, and it pretty much screwed everyone.

*Except the "true" next gen versions were already delayed for a future update, so why in the hell they couldn't have delayed the last gen releases entirely is plain stupid and greedy.

I was already planning on (A) waiting until I get an upgraded rig and (B) see how the modding community evolved after seeing what it did with The Witcher 3, so now for me it's an additional (C) see what CDPR is even able to do to fix the game before eventually buying it on discount (if at all, I suppose). Worst comes to worst, I'd still get more money out of Cyberpunk even now than many other AAA games out there at least.
    I will stand firm, I refuse to kneel - The fury in me is divine
    My dark grave awaits, my fate is revealed - But I'm not afraid to die

If you have any problems or need advice, feel free to ask

R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kr1kit View Post
    It's because you're such a brain dead fan girl that you refuse to give a single inch on these matters at all, you still claim the game is 10000/10 PERFECT GAME OF THE CENTURY WITH ZERO FLAWS/BUGS/ISSUES meanwhile there's literally millions of hours of footage of well put together videos showcasing how hilariously bad this game is.

It's like everyone telling you that the sky is blue and you're over there plugging your ears stomping your feet repeating "LOL NO ITS BROWN"

You have the highest level of fan girl cope I've ever witnessed in my entire life.
    Stay mad about it.