Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When I see greyskull I think great choice!
    Then I see /reddit or /phrak..

I know full well why people are having trouble.

Get the book. It's essentially free, nom sayin?

The "greyskull reset" IS your deload.

And f biceps... Just swap variation when u stall. And stop trying to grind your self into the ground.
    FMH crew - Couch.

'pick a program from the stickies' = biggest cop out post.

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Does biceps training interfere with a deload? Because I do high volume but when I need to take a break on both chest and back and/or shoulders at the same time, I just do a lot of arm work for several days and I get a lot of work in.

TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MyEgoProblem View Post
    When I see greyskull I think great choice!
    Then I see /reddit or /phrak..

I know full well why people are having trouble.

Get the book. It's essentially free, nom sayin?

The "greyskull reset" IS your deload.

And f biceps... Just swap variation when u stall. And stop trying to grind your self into the ground.
    I didn’t know there is a book. Is there a certain version of it I should get?

What is it that I’m having trouble with? Another thing I’m doing is -smack me for doing this-, I do 2x5 and 1xAMRAP deadlifts. Just thought about it

Is 1xAMRAP deadlifts enough to make progress?

Another thing about grinding me into the ground. I try not to do this but then the program calls for adding weight every workout. Weight is going to feel heavy eventually and eventually anyone will hit failure.

I don’t reset unless I can’t get 5 reps on the last set - instead of the first set like the program calls for - to avoid injury trying to push out a slpppy rep. Is it ok to stop at RPE 9, call it failure and reset the weights?
    **^^ gone ^^**