dairycorncarne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dairycorncarne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dairycorncarne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dairycorncarne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dairycorncarne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dairycorncarne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dairycorncarne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dairycorncarne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dairycorncarne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dairycorncarne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dairycorncarne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Tips on how to fix chest imbalance?

I have a pretty significant imbalance in my chest size and shape. Part of that is because I lucked out and had gyno on only one side of my chest as a teen. This somewhat changed the size as well as the shape of it because that side stored more fat and would hang a bit lower. Unfortunately that side was also my dominant side so I tend to favor it slightly in training which I feel is making the imbalance even worse.

Any tips for fixing this? Thanks in advance

MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1. Gyno surgery if you care enough.
    2. Stop squirming under the weight and favouring one side.
    Bench for pecs crew
    FMH crew - couch.

dairycorncarne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dairycorncarne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dairycorncarne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dairycorncarne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dairycorncarne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dairycorncarne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dairycorncarne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dairycorncarne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dairycorncarne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dairycorncarne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dairycorncarne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MyEgoProblem View Post
    1. Gyno surgery if you care enough.
    2. Stop squirming under the weight and favouring one side.
    Already had the surgery years back but the shape still isn’t the same. It seems like it stores more fat than the other side as it hangs lower so I’m hoping low bf % one day will improve that.

My dominant side takes over because I have slight torsion in my spine which twists in that direction. At the bottom the bar dips towards that side so it’s really hard to keep 100% even. Do you think I would benefit from incorporating unilateral db pressing?

MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not really.
    Your elbow will still drop deeper on the side it does with the bar.

My ribcage is uneven, which has caused a left:right discrepancy.
    The best way around it is to keep your back locked in tight and not let **** get sideways.. Stop a rep or two earlier before the strength difference kicks in.

Or embrace it, get huge regardless . And kick ass.
    Has a way of fixing its self with more mass put on with clean form
    Bench for pecs crew
    FMH crew - couch.

Originally Posted by MyEgoProblem View Post
    Not really.
    Your elbow will still drop deeper on the side it does with the bar.

My ribcage is uneven, which has caused a left:right discrepancy.
    The best way around it is to keep your back locked in tight and not let **** get sideways.. Stop a rep or two earlier before the strength difference kicks in.

Or embrace it, get huge regardless . And kick ass.
    Has a way of fixing its self with more mass put on with clean form
    With unilateral pressing if I hold onto the bench with the other hand I can somewhat counteract the uneven torsion to stop myself dipping excessively to one side. I guess I could include unilateral pressing as an assistance instead of completely replacing barbell bench?

That’s good advice, you’re absolutely right. What caused your rib cage asymmetry? Is one protruding further than the other or are they just not level horizontally?

fcrazy will become famous soon enough. (+50) fcrazy will become famous soon enough. (+50) fcrazy will become famous soon enough. (+50) fcrazy will become famous soon enough. (+50) fcrazy will become famous soon enough. (+50) fcrazy will become famous soon enough. (+50) fcrazy will become famous soon enough. (+50) fcrazy will become famous soon enough. (+50) fcrazy will become famous soon enough. (+50) fcrazy will become famous soon enough. (+50) fcrazy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just burn the body fat, srs