Rooskie93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rooskie93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rooskie93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rooskie93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rooskie93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rooskie93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rooskie93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rooskie93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rooskie93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rooskie93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rooskie93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Is this really how much I should be eating?

Not gonna bore you with my backstory, pretty much gained all my weight back that I lost over last 2 years due to pretty bad injuries and other personal issues in my life (I lost 50kg).

Anyways, have been dieting the last 3 weeks on 2400 calories a day losing 1.5kg a week on average, doing 30 mins bike 4 times a week until my gym opened back up this week. (Closed just before xmas)

I am going from 2400 cals a day, doing exercise 4 times a week outside of that completely sedentary.

Going back to work being a labourer physical job and gym 5-6 days a week.

Current weight is 125kg, 28 yr old male 173cm

Using the pinned post calculator https://www.freedieting.com/calorie-calculator it says I should be eating 3300 calories for fat loss with daily exercise and physical job, should I really be eating that much? I know it's best to diet on as high as possible calories in the long term.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    No, those calculators make big assumptions. Real data is always preferable. If you are losing at a satisfactory rate on 2400, that is a sensible number so stick with it

Rooskie93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rooskie93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rooskie93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rooskie93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rooskie93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rooskie93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rooskie93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rooskie93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rooskie93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rooskie93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rooskie93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    But if im going from sedentary pretty much to physical work and more exercise do you suggest I maybe increase my calories a couple hundred if im losing too much too fast or?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Weight loss is always faster at the start so you might not sustain 1.5kg if you didn't change anything. What was it for the most recent week? If more than 1kg then maybe you could bump your intake up to 2600 or so.

I've almost lost 2kg this week so far but I start back at work and gym tomorrow so might up my calories to 2600 or 2700 and see how I go next week or two.

Seems reasonable to me

VySingh will become famous soon enough. (+50) VySingh will become famous soon enough. (+50) VySingh will become famous soon enough. (+50) VySingh will become famous soon enough. (+50) VySingh will become famous soon enough. (+50) VySingh will become famous soon enough. (+50) VySingh will become famous soon enough. (+50) VySingh will become famous soon enough. (+50) VySingh will become famous soon enough. (+50) VySingh will become famous soon enough. (+50) VySingh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Rooskie93 View Post
    Current weight is 125kg, 28 yr old male 173cm
    If I converted that correctly then you would be 5'6 and 275 Pounds

^Now if that's true then you really don't need to worry about losing weight too fast unless you're built like Maurice Jones-Drew