Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Self-Proclaimed Chad robertbaggiojr's Avatar
    robertbaggiojr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robertbaggiojr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robertbaggiojr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robertbaggiojr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robertbaggiojr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robertbaggiojr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robertbaggiojr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robertbaggiojr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robertbaggiojr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robertbaggiojr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robertbaggiojr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Location: Okinawa, Japan Stats: 5'9", 175 lbs Bodypoints: 'bout 350M because I am a, Chad
    dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Relax, it’s just your friendly neighbor Tyrone
    We’re all gonna make it.

tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by C4KE View Post
    Looks fake

Go back to house and ask for spoon pic op srs
    spoon pic + writing + jumping on one leg + glute pics

ghost should be negged on sight if he refuses to provide spoon pics

Omegasus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omegasus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omegasus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omegasus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omegasus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omegasus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omegasus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omegasus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omegasus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omegasus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omegasus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Na
    I should know
    *Brosef Avi Crew*
    *LtGoose Crew*
    *Lurk-King Krew*

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Creepy OP.

Few years back my Wife got in a car accident, My Daughter was a toddler at the time and I had hung a cross from the rear view mirror that my Son made at Bible camp.

So we're going camping, me and my Son in the truck, Wife and Daughter in the car, wife crashes behind me. I'm taking pics for insurance, and lo and behold, there's an Angel in the car looking back at my daughter and holding the cross hanging from the rear view mirror.

Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

GnomeSaiyans Bruh Krackerjacked's Avatar
    Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Definitely creepy chit dude
    Sloots Gon Sloot.

Registered User Legendsneverdie's Avatar
    Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    Creepy OP.

Few years back my Wife got in a car accident, My Daughter was a toddler at the time and I had hung a cross from the rear view mirror that my Son made at Bible camp.

So we're going camping, me and my Son in the truck, Wife and Daughter in the car, wife crashes behind me. I'm taking pics for insurance, and lo and behold, there's an Angel in the car looking back at my daughter and holding the cross hanging from the rear view mirror.

[img]https:/gur.com/Bzs1thg.jpg[/img]
    i dont see it, can you explain
    IF YOU DONT SQUAT, YOU AINT SQUAT

luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Creepy OP.

I appreciate your faith, but that's a cloud reflection.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Creepy OP.

Also the first time I posted this picture the Angel was clearly looking over her left shoulder, everytime I post it again she starts to look at me.

Registered User Legendsneverdie's Avatar
    Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Also the first time I posted this picture the Angel was clearly looking over her left shoulder, everytime I post it again she starts to look at me.
    i dont see the angel.. can someone circle it ? i see a strange arm that is it.
    IF YOU DONT SQUAT, YOU AINT SQUAT

MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ispy View Post
    ghosts aren't real, so yes, that's definitely a ghost.
    Hate to break it to you, but they are the real deal ,ded fuking srs .
    Lived in a house where chit started going south one day , and the strange part was the house wasn’t very old .
    I’ve posted this a few times already , and it’s getting redundant,so I’ll give you cliffs

The beginning. Notice something passes very quickly in doorways in my peripheral while in basement.
    Hear footsteps going up basement stairs and down the hallways at night .
    Chit gets broken in basement when no one is down there .

Things get stranger yet.
    Come home from school and hear party in the house . Similar to what your hear if you stood outside a crowded bar while people are partying.
    Touch door handle of house and everything stops , goes dead silent.
    Open door only to have normally upbeat dog looking like someone beat the chit out of him .
    Tell parents only to have them tell me they witnessed this also,but kept quiet about it as not to scare me .
    Ghost finally makes an appearance at the foot of my parents bed .
    We move the Fuk out lol
    Last edited by MajorTendonitis; 01-16-2021 at 09:58 PM.
    Make Misc great again

Originally Posted by luckyboy23 View Post
    I appreciate your faith, but that's a cloud reflection.
    Lulz. It's a child booster seat after an accident, I can buy the reflection theory up to a point, but c'mon how many reflections look like an angel embracing a cross after a near death accident?

You believe what you want.

POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Creepy OP.

Can you isolate what we're supposed to be seeing? I can't make out anything.

luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MajorTendonitis View Post
    Hate to break it to you, but they are the real deal . Lived in a house where chit started going south one day , and the strange part was the house wasn’t very old .
    I’ve posted this a few times already , and it’s getting redundant,so I’ll give you cliffs

The beginning. Notice something passes very quickly in doorways in my peripheral while in basement.

Things get stranger yet.
    Come home from school and hear party in the house . Similar to what your hear if you stood outside a crowded bar while people are partying.
    Open door only to have normally upbeat dog looking like someone beat the chit out of him .
    Tell parents only to have them tell me they witnessed this also,but kept quiet about it as not to scare me .
    We move the Fuk out lol
    I used to "hear" and "see" ghosts/demons when I was little too.. I also believed in Santa and the Easter bunny at the time too. Haven't heard or seen one in nearly 20 years.. Every single time I hear a noise or see a door move or something it can always be attributed to a draft or something not seated right. It's all psychological.

MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by C4KE View Post
    Looks fake

Go back to house and ask for spoon pic op srs
    lol’d . Even ghosts can’t fark with the Misc
    Make Misc great again

Poverty Ghost is the only ghost that's recognized by the misc

The Blackpill Prophet N0stradamus's Avatar
    N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Creepy OP.

Bruh, all I see is a dirty windshield....
    Everything I post is satire.

puristhndrwrth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) puristhndrwrth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) puristhndrwrth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) puristhndrwrth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) puristhndrwrth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) puristhndrwrth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) puristhndrwrth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) puristhndrwrth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) puristhndrwrth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) puristhndrwrth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) puristhndrwrth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    old man,could you use all your brain and circle in paint what should we see ?

MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No ghost experiences myself, but I know demons exist.

If that's a demon, your friend is fuarked.
    "Buy a man eat fish, the day, teach man, to lifetime." - Joe Biden

2022 New Year's Resolution: Randomly neg TheScapeGOAT for lulz.

Location: Okinawa, Japan Stats: 5'9", 175 lbs Bodypoints: 'bout 350M because I am a, Chad
    dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MiscInformed View Post
    No ghost experiences myself, but I know demons exist.

If that's a demon, your friend is fuarked.
    TB pls
    We’re all gonna make it.

Anything I want. U mirin? OptimusTrajan's Avatar
    OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MajorTendonitis View Post
    Hate to break it to you, but they are the real deal ,ded fuking srs .
    Lived in a house where chit started going south one day , and the strange part was the house wasn’t very old .

Things get stranger yet.
    We move the Fuk out lol
    Damn. Link to full story?

Originally Posted by luckyboy23 View Post
    Poverty Ghost is the only ghost that's recognized by the misc

Stay safe poverty ghost.

Nightdic is a name known to all. (+5000) Nightdic is a name known to all. (+5000) Nightdic is a name known to all. (+5000) Nightdic is a name known to all. (+5000) Nightdic is a name known to all. (+5000) Nightdic is a name known to all. (+5000) Nightdic is a name known to all. (+5000) Nightdic is a name known to all. (+5000) Nightdic is a name known to all. (+5000) Nightdic is a name known to all. (+5000) Nightdic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Stay safe poverty ghost
    Can’t stump the Trump
    LTC Crew
    6’2” master race

Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    -Some people say good things come to those who wait, truth is, good things come to those who work..... who work later.....who work harder...... who are willing to go further than anyone else to get them. If you're waiting for good things to come to you, you'll be waiting for a pretty long time.

-I'd rather live life saying "I failed" than "I could have"

multiplemiggs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) multiplemiggs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) multiplemiggs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) multiplemiggs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) multiplemiggs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) multiplemiggs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) multiplemiggs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) multiplemiggs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) multiplemiggs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) multiplemiggs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) multiplemiggs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Legendsneverdie View Post
    Thing is creepy AF
    He's got the whole Bert stare thing down.

Stay safe poverty ghost

Last edited by multiplemiggs; 01-16-2021 at 11:50 PM.

Generation X Capitalist GordonXXX's Avatar
    GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    UPDATE!!!

THE EXACT FACE USED TO FAKE THIS IMAGE WAS JUST FOUND:

https://prnt.sc/x1uo9j

DEBUNKED! FAKE! HOAX!

TallTigerTwo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TallTigerTwo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TallTigerTwo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TallTigerTwo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TallTigerTwo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TallTigerTwo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TallTigerTwo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TallTigerTwo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TallTigerTwo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TallTigerTwo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TallTigerTwo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think the most convincing ghost pics are the ones that are more obscure.

Like this story:

https://youtu.be/_FaltbPRPI4

The one you showed look too clear, too obvious of a face, and the proximity to the lens...like it’s there for an eye exam.

EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don’t believe personally.

About 6 months ago I was taking a short video of my gaming setup in my house and my wife and kid were in the back room at the time. No body was around and my gaming equipment was off but when I watched the video back before sending it to my friend there was a male voice as clear as day that said my name. 100% srs.

Walked to the back room to ask the family what they hear and honestly it was like someone was right beside me and said my name very clearly. I laughed it off infront of my kid but it freaked me out tbh. Nothing before or after has happened like that, I still can’t figure out what it was or how. I didn’t hear it at all when videoing yet in the video it was loud and clear.
    This body holding me, be my reminder here that I am not alone.
    Makes me feel eternal, all this Pain is an Illusion.