Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Crazy my brother Nelson, who lives in the South Bronx just posted this video on FB, they are trying to shut down the 40th precinct, the one I told you its across the street from my old building. Why would you want to shut down a precinct in a high crime area??

The sh!t is (in talking to my brother on the phone) he said none of the protesters lived in the area.

Last edited by bodyhard; 01-17-2021 at 02:17 PM.
    On the list for Bannukah

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    The bronx is like disneyland compared to the mean streets of Oceanside.
    Yo OS let's get a hook up up your way this year man I'll bring my brother and brother in law
    On the list for Bannukah

bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I couldn't do it. I've lived in a bunch of places. I've lived in a chitty trailer park, in a tiny town, in straight up suburbia, in a large city of 500k, and now out in the sticks on a couple acres.

Small town or rural for me. I'll never live on less than an acre ever again.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Yo OS let's get a hook up up your way this year man I'll bring my brother and brother in law
    Count me in, we could all drive down in BH's Corvette !
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Interesting thread, I can't come close...........

I'm a 10 minute drive from the hood, I also worked in the white ghetto, before I was old enough to know anything, there was one legendary guy who ran all the rackets mostly numbers and gambling. In the 90's he went away for murder, his crew ended up becoming informants.

When I was a teen most of my friends copped dope in all the black areas. One night a group of my friends went to a bar somewhere around those drug areas, they got into a fight over a couple broads, as they were leaving the bar in their car the crew from the bar came out shooting, killed one of the guys I knew from high school and everyone else in the car as least got shot once.

I learned to become a loner a long time ago, I don't want nothing from you, I'll take care of myself.

Even in my area (not the city), if you win a fight, if the guy's not knocked out you may have to deal with a gun or blade, if the guy is knocked out then you gotta worry about his friends pulling a weapon. My buddy at the gym, his little brother was gutted with a blade, he was in his late twenties and lived, he's got deformed looking abs for life.

Oh yeah, The Warriors was a horrible flick, a much better one was "The Wanders".

Originally Posted by bigcat3655 View Post
    I couldn't do it. I've lived in a bunch of places. I've lived in a chitty trailer park, in a tiny town, in straight up suburbia, in a large city of 500k, and now out in the sticks on a couple acres.

Small town or rural for me. I'll never live on less than an acre ever again.
    Trust me I want to live in a small house with a nice acre and peace and quiet, but it's a long story with my wife.

Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    Count me in, we could all drive down in BH's Corvette !
    LOL Lets go!

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Interesting thread, I can't come close...........

I'm a 10 minute drive from the hood, I also worked in the white ghetto, before I was old enough to know anything, there was one legendary guy who ran all the rackets mostly numbers and gambling. In the 90's he went away for murder, his crew ended up becoming informants.

When I was a teen most of my friends copped dope in all the black areas. One night a group of my friends went to a bar somewhere around those drug areas, they got into a fight over a couple broads, as they were leaving the bar in their car the crew from the bar came out shooting, killed one of the guys I knew from high school and everyone else in the car as least got shot once.

I learned to become a loner a long time ago, I don't want nothing from you, I'll take care of myself.

Even in my area (not the city), if you win a fight, if the guy's not knocked out you may have to deal with a gun or blade, if the guy is knocked out then you gotta worry about his friends pulling a weapon. My buddy at the gym, his little brother was gutted with a blade, he was in his late twenties and lived, he's got deformed looking abs for life.

Oh yeah, The Warriors was a horrible flick, a much better one was "The Wanders".
    You know my life has made me who I am so I respect what I went through regrets and all, but I think maybe I wouldn't be where I am at if I didn't do what I did, but that's history, life moves on.

The warriors sucked to a lot of NY peeps in the hood because it portrayed a false representation of NYC gangs and how it really was, not by a little but by a lot. However, I did enjoy the movie for what it was, fiction, an action packed movie. LOL You liked the Wanderers? I couldn't watch that all the way through, way too much singing for me
    On the list for Bannukah

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You know my life has made me who I am so I respect what I went through regrets and all, but I think maybe I wouldn't be where I am at if I didn't do what I did, but that's history, life moves on.

The warriors sucked to a lot of NY peeps in the hood because it portrayed a false representation of NYC gangs and how it really was, not by a little but by a lot. However, I did enjoy the movie for what it was, fiction, an action packed movie. LOL You liked the Wanderers? I couldn't watch that all the way through, way too much singing for me

The Wanders was great, LOL about the singing, yeah anyone gets sick of hearing that song. The Ducky boys actually reminded me of the crew in the white ghetto I worked in, we hired some them too, they were a bunch of oddballs that hung out on the corners and fought any outsiders after dark, and they were pretty damn poor, the ones who didn’t work, some sold drugs.

I was running with a bad crowd as a teenager, i saw them getting hooked on hard drugs and realized they weren’t going to last long, they’d slip faster than they’d ever accomplish anything. I was able to get away from them by not asking for chit they owed me, it was a perfect way out, they owed me nothing anymore and I owed them nothing. A couple of them may been close friends at the time, but the drugs were making them unpleasant to be around at all.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you didn't live in the hood when it came out the movie was pretty cool and edgy, now you watch and it's a complete joke. Tell you one thing I was highly disappointed with Coney Island when we went sept of 2019, you read about it, see it in movies and when you get there it's a fukkin $hithole. The only cool thing is the store where you can buy Warriors shirts.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

The Wanders was great, LOL about the singing, yeah anyone gets sick of hearing that song. The Ducky boys actually reminded me of the crew in the white ghetto I worked in, we hired some them too, they were a bunch of oddballs that hung out on the corners and fought any outsiders after dark, and they were pretty damn poor, the ones who didn’t work, some sold drugs.

I was running with a bad crowd as a teenager, i saw them getting hooked on hard drugs and realized they weren’t going to last long, they’d slip faster than they’d ever accomplish anything. I was able to get away from them by not asking for chit they owed me, it was a perfect way out, they owed me nothing anymore and I owed them nothing. A couple of them may been close friends at the time, but the drugs were making them unpleasant to be around at all.
    Not everyone succumbs to drug/alcohol even if they were really bad at one time. It's a mental thing.

Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    If you didn't live in the hood when it came out the movie was pretty cool and edgy, now you watch and it's a complete joke. Tell you one thing I was highly disappointed with Coney Island when we went sept of 2019, you read about it, see it in movies and when you get there it's a fukkin $hithole. The only cool thing is the store where you can buy Warriors shirts.
    All my life living in NYC I been to Coney Island twice, that place sucks, still does. People from all over the world go there and I can't see why.
    On the list for Bannukah

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    All my life living in NYC I been to Coney Island twice, that place sucks, still does. People from all over the world go there and I can't see why.
    Could not agree more, living in the midwest you hear about the place and supposedly New Yorkers rave about so of course when in the area you go check it out, what a complete $hithole that place is. Get yourself an overpriced hotdog and thats about it. Everything there should be pushed into the ocean.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Could not agree more, living in the midwest you hear about the place and supposedly New Yorkers rave about so of course when in the area you go check it out, what a complete $hithole that place is. Get yourself an overpriced hotdog and thats about it. Everything there should be pushed into the ocean.
    I have friends who love Coney Island and always telling me lets go and I would tell them, fck otta here that place sucks! I rather go to Great Adventures or Mountain Creek any day of the week! Hell, even Playland is nicer than Coney Island and playland kinda sucks as well.
    On the list for Bannukah

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    My mind was completely blown when I went to NYC in 2018.

My perspective comes from the majority of my years spent in the country. I always had the travel bug from doing short trips with the fam, but I wanted a lot more than neighboring states. Started hitting all the major cities and states, most are not bad at all and could see myself living in most places. Then I started international travel late 2000s and hit most of the major western cities the decade after, Sydney, Melbourne, Munich, London, Amsterdam, Prague, Budapest, Split, Geneva, and a ton of small cities and countries in-between. Every trip and international city left me awestruck, from the architecture, people, food, public transport, roads/infrastructure, just blown away. I figured I needed to set my life up so I can move to pretty much any of these locations.

Fast forward to 2018. Going to NYC and experiencing what it had to offer was a completely different experience from my other travels. I thought about everything I saw from mass homelessness, dozens of trash bags stacked 6' high on a lot of street corners, the drug use, the random puke and smells, power lines everywhere, run down cars parked with years of dust on them, cops on every corner, the rundown subway and stench, the poor air quality. It looked like I woke up in a complete nightmare. I just thought about how my upbringing would have been so different here, I'd never have turned into the person I am today in this environment, how does anyone live here, let alone enjoy it like they say. Is this all they know?
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by _zman View Post
    My mind was completely blown when I went to NYC in 2018.

My perspective comes from the majority of my years spent in the country. I always had the travel bug from doing short trips with the fam, but I wanted a lot more than neighboring states. Started hitting all the major cities and states, most are not bad at all and could see myself living in most places. Then I started international travel late 2000s and hit most of the major western cities the decade after, Sydney, Melbourne, Munich, London, Amsterdam, Prague, Budapest, Split, Geneva, and a ton of small cities and countries in-between. Every trip and international city left me awestruck, from the architecture, people, food, public transport, roads/infrastructure, just blown away. I figured I needed to set my life up so I can move to pretty much any of these locations.

Fast forward to 2018. Going to NYC and experiencing what it had to offer was a completely different experience from my other travels. I thought about everything I saw from mass homelessness, dozens of trash bags stacked 6' high on a lot of street corners, the drug use, the random puke and smells, power lines everywhere, run down cars parked with years of dust on them, cops on every corner, the rundown subway and stench, the poor air quality. It looked like I woke up in a complete nightmare. I just thought about how my upbringing would have been so different here, I'd never have turned into the person I am today in this environment, how does anyone live here, let alone enjoy it like they say. Is this all they know?
    The last time I was in NY city, I was returning from India via Paris. I was in customs for almost 4 hours! Then, I took a cab with a Russian driver that didn't speak English, to the other airport to board a plane to Montreal that sat on the tarmac for almost 2 hours. As the plane took off, I thought "I ****ing hate New York!"

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    The last time I was in NY city, I was returning from India via Paris. I was in customs for almost 4 hours! Then, I took a cab with a Russian driver that didn't speak English, to the other airport to board a plane to Montreal that sat on the tarmac for almost 2 hours. As the plane took off, I thought "I ****ing hate New York!"
    That reminds me, LaGuardia is an absolute dump of an airport.
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That reminds me, LaGuardia is an absolute dump of an airport.
    I couldn't remember the names of the airports, but at the first one, they x-rayed the **** out of everything I had.

. I just thought about how my upbringing would have been so different here, I'd never have turned into the person I am today in this environment, how does anyone live here, let alone enjoy it like they say. Is this all they know?
    My upbringing in the South Bronx had many here believing I made up stories for the sake of shock value, when all I was doing was writing what I was going through at the time.

Which is why I found it hard to comprehend how others thought my life was different, to me it is all I have known my whole life. believe it or not, it was this site which connected me with folks outside of my livelihood and brought different perspective to how others lived. Hell I still can't believe there are people who never had a street fight.
    On the list for Bannukah

MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Reminds me of Chicago. Tough hoods everywhere
    Chicago Crew

"ITS OK MIKE"

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If I lived there, I'd be running on that running track every day.

Originally Posted by MIKES3 View Post
    Home of Mad Sam, and “the ant”, those two hung one of the toughest juice collectors on a meat hook while alive.

Home of Mad Sam, and “the ant”, those two hung one of the toughest juice collectors on a meat hook while alive.
    You can also see that in The Chamber of Horrors at Madame Tussauds.

Real talk, hoods everywhere, was in LA the hood there was sick! Also visited the hood in Chicago where the Nietas and Latin Kings were running sh!t, that was not a pretty site.

Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    If I lived there, I'd be running on that running track every day.
    LOL I bet you would
    On the list for Bannukah

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Real talk, hoods everywhere, was in LA the hood there was sick! Also visited the hood in Chicago where the Nietas and Latin Kings were running sh!t, that was not a pretty site.

LOL I bet you would
    LA is chit right now. You think the Bronx is bad but here it's surreal. Even before covid, homeless tents were everywhere and I had to climb over their tents and doggos and possessions that were all over sidewalk.
    Now it's even worse. Cos of covid, they can't do anything, and they have these McMansion tents set up that have showers in them lol. It's disgusting, it was already bad and now it's worse. It's how I picture apocalypse, except is real.

LA is chit right now. You think the Bronx is bad but here it's surreal. Even before covid, homeless tents were everywhere and I had to climb over their tents and doggos and possessions that were all over sidewalk.
    Now it's even worse. Cos of covid, they can't do anything, and they have these McMansion tents set up that have showers in them lol. It's disgusting, it was already bad and now it's worse. It's how I picture apocalypse, except is real.

I thought you were a self proclaimed communist? That's sounds about right there?

I thought you were a self proclaimed communist? That's sounds about right there?
    Naa...my communist utopia is more equal than the disparity between the extreme wealth and poverty, and doesn't include human poop on streets.
    Last edited by Cass40; 01-19-2021 at 08:13 PM.

There is a big difference between poor (with homeless folks) and ghetto where drug dealers make more money than lawyers, doctors etc.
    On the list for Bannukah

Naa...my communist utopia is more equal than the disparity between the extreme wealth and poverty, and doesn't include human poop on streets.
    You didn’t know, all those rich tech people who helped ruin CA are trying to leave, they looking to Texas and Florida. So CA will be the ultimate communist land governor has all everyone else is equal!

You didn’t know, all those rich tech people who helped ruin CA are trying to leave, they looking to Texas and Florida. So CA will be the ultimate communist land governor has all everyone else is equal!
    Thank god. GO! I couldn't care less...I wish everyone would leave, too many damn people here. And I can deal with homeless peep much better, at least they don't try to run me over with their cars.

Not everyone succumbs to drug/alcohol even if they were really bad at one time. It's a mental thing. .
    Oh yeah, but these guys ended doing stick ups, they would talk about robbing the dope dealers on the corner (I never fuking went with them), many of my friends ODed or went to prison for armed robbery.

When I was 14-15 we were 40-50 strong of all ages, we would walk around cause trouble, fight other areas smoke pot and drink. By the time I was 17 everyone kinda broke up into smaller clicks, some fell off the radar. My mid teen years I was interesting pot and learned how to get it for free to. I was interested in making cash as I slowly got off of smoking. My crew was getting into very bad chit that I didn’t want part of. I tried to stay away from small time reckless BS. I also saw people “go down” in the slinging game and no one trusted anyone, everyone thought everyone was a snitch.

I got a job and walked away from those guys, a year later they got shot up in the bar fight. And small time punk (who was associated with my friends) shot a local dealer in the head (he was no stranger) went away for that and his actions were not popular. I heard he was gonna take of anyone talking about him when he got. (I saw him at a bar when he was out, and never acknowledged him).

He shot that guy in front of my grandmas apartment, she called me and said, you know anything about this shooting? I told her I get up and go to work everyday.

MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    When I stayed in Anaheim, CA for 3 months I loved it. I was right next to Huntington Beach. Id move there, but the cost of living is insane. When i went to LA I went through Crenshaw & Compton. The hood life is rough. I grew up listening to Dre and other west coast hip hop. A lot of truth to there lyrics
    Chicago Crew

"ITS OK MIKE"

Oh yeah, but these guys ended doing stick ups, they would talk about robbing the dope dealers on the corner (I never fuking went with them), many of my friends ODed or went to prison for armed robbery.

When I was 14-15 we were 40-50 strong of all ages, we would walk around cause trouble, fight other areas smoke pot and drink. By the time I was 17 everyone kinda broke up into smaller clicks, some fell off the radar. My mid teen years I was interesting pot and learned how to get it for free to. I was interested in making cash as I slowly got off of smoking. My crew was getting into very bad chit that I didn’t want part of. I tried to stay away from small time reckless BS. I also saw people “go down” in the slinging game and no one trusted anyone, everyone thought everyone was a snitch.

I got a job and walked away from those guys, a year later they got shot up in the bar fight. And small time punk (who was associated with my friends) shot a local dealer in the head (he was no stranger) went away for that and his actions were not popular. I heard he was gonna take of anyone talking about him when he got. (I saw him at a bar when he was out, and never acknowledged him).

He shot that guy in front of my grandmas apartment, she called me and said, you know anything about this shooting? I told her I get up and go to work everyday.
    I could write a book on the sh!t I've been through, seen, done etc...Wrote a lot of it on here and not many believed me. Ironically DBX the one person who truly thought everything I was writing was made up sh!t till we met and then more so when he came to the Bronx and he changed his tune.. From all the sh!t I have done and seen the one thing that stays on my mind till this day is watching a friend of my mine (who later tried to kill me, but it ended up bad for him) shoot a 7 year old girl in the head just to see if his gun worked, I was 13 at the time.

When I stayed in Anaheim, CA for 3 months I loved it. I was right next to Huntington Beach. Id move there, but the cost of living is insane. When i went to LA I went through Crenshaw & Compton. The hood life is rough. I grew up listening to Dre and other west coast hip hop. A lot of truth to there lyrics
    Nice I grew up and hung out with Grandmaster Flash, BDP, RoxSteady Crew way before they made it, hell we would have "Jams" in the Bronx park and if anyone knows the hood back in the 80's they know what it means to be able to go "Under The Ropes".
    On the list for Bannukah