View Poll Results: do you exercise daily during quarantine?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes of course I do

1 33.33%
  • No I stopped completely

0 0%
  • sometimes

2 66.67%
  • oh who cares

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    sportskitty is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question The challenge of keeping fit during quarantine and how to do it

I have to admit it has been a constant challenge for me to stay fit specially during quarantine time with all Gyms closed but it takes dedication and good planning to do it.

here is a checklist that I follow, I am sharing it and waiting your feedback about your own experience

1/ You should aim for at least 30 minutes of cardiovascular exercise each day plus strength training at least twice a week.

2/ stay active. Simplest activity is house walking

3/ healthy diet

4/ get enough sleep. Ideally 8 hours per night

let me know which ones you prefer doing to stay fit?

anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Managing your stress is another important step for me because I had some pandemic related anxiety. Taking your mind off things with baths, candles, herbal oils is definitely helpful because more stress causes over-eating