neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000) neondevil is a name known to all. (+5000)

Muscle Imbalances and Knee Pain and Bad Foot Positions

Before I ask the question let me give some details:

1) I had a prior muscle imbalance where the teardrop muscle on my left quad was too weak causing my kneecap to come unbalanced. I fixed this or so I thought till I realized the rest.

2) When I stand my natural foot position isn't | | it's \ | with the foot going \ having a natural pull that I actually have to resist to stand like | |

3) I've been having problems where the tendon on the inside of the \ foot so my left leg, tendon towards the inside of my body has gotten sharp pain and is extremely overworked. I know it isn't a tear but there is something really up with my musculature.

Has anyone had a similar problem? How were you able to fix it? I know I got here from a background in bad foot position from squating but how would I go about fixing it?

Thanks for everyone's time!