Thread: Body buliding

zkhattari will become famous soon enough. (+50) zkhattari will become famous soon enough. (+50) zkhattari will become famous soon enough. (+50) zkhattari will become famous soon enough. (+50) zkhattari will become famous soon enough. (+50) zkhattari will become famous soon enough. (+50) zkhattari will become famous soon enough. (+50) zkhattari will become famous soon enough. (+50) zkhattari will become famous soon enough. (+50) zkhattari will become famous soon enough. (+50) zkhattari will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Body buliding

10 minute fat burning morning

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Keep it up one day might have really ripped wash board abs like ME!
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Awesome mass on your chest and size on your arms. You have really inspired me big guy. I want to be just like you. Take care and good luck in achieving all your goals and reaching your personal physique objectives, clearly you are well on your way!
    LA Kings/NY Islanders/Boston Red Sox
    ★Beverly Brothers Crew★
    ☆Dino Bravo Crew☆
    ♡Francine the Queen of Extreme Crew♡
    ★Terri Power/Tori Crew★
    ★Akeem the African Dream Crew★
    ☆Fabulous Rougeau Brothers Crew☆

anonymous
    looking thick, solid, tight

EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    An absolute unit you are OP.
    Hogan Warrior Taker Bret Y2J

If HE looks like a SHE, it is acceptable.

Small Willy Brah.

Gingers are human too HannoCometh's Avatar
    HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeah, that's real lifting indeed OP trolololololololol
    Battlefield 8 fan
    Betelgeuse is coming Crew
    Gliese 710 Crew
    "Phytoandrogens are a thing, apparently..."
    -Comments attributed to HannoCometh (2021)
    •|PHYTOANDROGENS (discovered by Misc around March '21)|•
    ••||02/22/22 - Acquired The Moncler Space Company, former subsidiary of Moncler S.p.A ded fkn srs
    ••||02/24/22 - Honorary Director for life (USFS and USDOI Bureau of Land Management)
    Aspiring Sasquatch Crew
    Anti-soya Crew
    Active service, War on Soya [2021-ongoing]

EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Keep it up one day might have really ripped wash board abs like ME!
    The only thing 'ripped' about you are your pants, when you bend over.

Small Willy Brah.

BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Completely disagree. I thought the angle served its purpose and set up the feud perfectly for the rubber match at the following PPV.

BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Big Show has a lot of potential.

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    4 minutes of fat burning.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EidFnatic View Post
    The only thing 'ripped' about you are your pants, when you bend over.
    My pants have only ever ripped when I see beautiful sexy women in person. “eeeeeeeasy, Big Fella”.

It always gets a reaction from the ladies too.

I used to drink raw eggs ala hulk Hogan. Some mod said they’d have no nutritional benefit that way but saw no harm in cooking them then blending them in your shake... wtf who has time for that ****?

I used to drink fish, mostly tuna shakes aka ultimate warrior. The dogg crap forum taught me this back in 2002 and when I joined here I was negged by someone for it as If it were unheard of unless you never ever were in then pl/strong man scene up until that point.

What I spend now on video games and entertainment I used to spend on supplements, bb staple foods and weights.

I think the scene maybe changed now like back then meal timing was important and in sports nutrition it was a rule that you had to eat every 3 hours and I did this even setting my alarm to wake up and eat or do a protein shake in my bodybuilding.com shaker bottle.

It worked out for me because I loved to eat and was able to on bulking diets. Cutting phases were less fun.

I remember looking in my toilet before I flushed it when I was on a big bulk... it reminds me of what I see now when I go back and read posts by former posters here mainly chucksmanhood, namean, and snitzky.

Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I used to drink raw eggs ala hulk Hogan. Some mod said they’d have no nutritional benefit that way but saw no harm in cooking them then blending them in your shake... wtf who has time for that ****?

I used to drink fish, mostly tuna shakes aka ultimate warrior. The dogg crap forum taught me this back in 2002 and when I joined here I was negged by someone for it as If it were unheard of unless you never ever were in then pl/strong man scene up until that point.

What I spend now on video games and entertainment I used to spend on supplements, bb staple foods and weights.

I think the scene maybe changed now like back then meal timing was important and in sports nutrition it was a rule that you had to eat every 3 hours and I did this even setting my alarm to wake up and eat or do a protein shake in my bodybuilding.com shaker bottle.

It worked out for me because I loved to eat and was able to on bulking diets. Cutting phases were less fun.

I remember looking in my toilet before I flushed it when I was on a big bulk... it reminds me of what I see now when I go back and read posts by former posters here mainly chucksmanhood, namean, and snitzky.
    Thanks, for the life story.

Small Willy Brah.