Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Jim Cornette Criticizes the Garganos

During his recent podcast, Jim Cornette was critical of WWE NXT star Johnny Gargano while talking about the NXT brand:

“I can’t explain putting these f*cking two on the show constantly. I mean, even if he’s a good… her (Candice LaRae) aside? She’s just a run of the mill girl wrestler, who gives a sh*t? But he technically is a good performer.”

“Sure if it wouldn’t be for his size, his lack of personality and his obnoxiously phoney interview style and everything else about him he’d be great. Give him a contract and make him a trainer, you know? He can do all the moves. Let him do motion capture for the video game.”

“He can do all the moves but this guy is not a television personality that anybody wants to f*cking see. The only people that want to see it are the people that want to see moves.”

---------------

In a way I agree. Especially when he was a face, extremely boring. Now he got a better character but sometimes I feel he is trying too hard. His wife? Agree too. Her and some of the women in NXT dont really stand out.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I agree with your summary more than Cornettes.
    Gargano as a generic face was somewhat bland, however you shouldn't forget his initial feud with Ciampa. The way that developed generically and Ciampa being amazing gave him a lot to work off and made for some pretty great TV.

I like his new gimmick since I feel everyone knows at least one supper annoying couple like Gargano and LeRay are playing ande sometimes wants to see those people get punched.

What bothers me though is the rest of their stable:
    Indira Heartwell somehow is just there and I still don't know who or what she is supposed to be. Austin Theory is an unpolished diamond being great in the ring, with a good physique and some natural charisma, but he still has to find a gimmick that works for him and show some personality beyond just being there.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I can't sit through NXT so I don't know but in general Cornette tends to be right - he just phrases everything obnoxiously and over the top. I don't think it applies here but he also has personal vendettas against a few guys and tends to be overly critical of anything they do, ie he is incapable of praising Kenny Omega in anything he does (not that Omega isn't beyond criticism, just that he does have arguably very positive traits/matches/moments that Cornette will not acknowledge).
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can't sit through AEW.. it's a huge dumpster fire.. and Omega is the most overrated wrestler on the planet.. but here Cornette is wrong. Nobody cares what he thinks really. NxT is where it is at on Wednesday nights!! There are so many great moments that deserve credit, that people can't see past a few low spots.. that every show has.. some more than others (AEW). Most wrestlers only dream of making it to the big stage! (WWE/NXT.)

tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BallGameFan View Post
    I can't sit through AEW.. it's a huge dumpster fire.. and Omega is the most overrated wrestler on the planet.. but here Cornette is wrong. Nobody cares what he thinks really. NxT is where it is at on Wednesday nights!! There are so many great moments that deserve credit, that people can't see past a few low spots.. that every show has.. some more than others (AEW). Most wrestlers only dream of making it to the big stage! (WWE/NXT.)
    Haven't watched NxT in over a year, but what the hell is going on with the direction of that brand? It started out, and gained popularity as a way to showcase the younger developing wrestlers. Now looking at the roster, it's filled with guys and girls in their 30's - a lot signed just in the last couple years. Why aren't they signing young people they can develop? The roster is just filled with low potential nobodies that should be doing backyard shows in front of 50 people.
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    ..Make the Misc Great..
    .Again - Donald Trump.
    |___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tnel00 View Post
    Haven't watched NxT in over a year, but what the hell is going on with the direction of that brand? It started out, and gained popularity as a way to showcase the younger developing wrestlers. Now looking at the roster, it's filled with guys and girls in their 30's - a lot signed just in the last couple years. Why aren't they signing young people they can develop? The roster is just filled with low potential nobodies that should be doing backyard shows in front of 50 people.
    Havent watched in a year... so how do you know the talent in their 30s isnt doing good? Lmao.

masterfulsky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masterfulsky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masterfulsky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masterfulsky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masterfulsky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masterfulsky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masterfulsky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masterfulsky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masterfulsky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masterfulsky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masterfulsky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So in other words hes a vanilla midget
    To the handicapped guy who stole my bag-
    You can hide but you cant run

Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Jim Cornette Criticizes....

noooooooo. lol
    Buccaneers/Lightning/Rays/The U

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." - Arnold

tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BallGameFan View Post
    Havent watched in a year... so how do you know the talent in their 30s isnt doing good? Lmao.
    Who do you see on the nxt roster do you see someday being a heavyweight championship contender?
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    ..Make the Misc Great..
    .Again - Donald Trump.
    |___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |