Registered User CandyCrushDrive's Avatar
    CandyCrushDrive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CandyCrushDrive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CandyCrushDrive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CandyCrushDrive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CandyCrushDrive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CandyCrushDrive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CandyCrushDrive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CandyCrushDrive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CandyCrushDrive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CandyCrushDrive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CandyCrushDrive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

What does it mean on his part?

So short story short. There's a guy at work who I know for a while he always flirted with me, so playful banter so to speak and is always happy or excited seeing me. When we have shift end and I'm the first one to leave I wait outside for the bus, and then he gets outside too after 5 minutes sees me and takes a different road then the one the coworkers say he always takes. And very recently I stood next to his car deliberately, to see how he reacts he wasn't very happy he asked what happened? when he saw me I said nothing. Then he asked are you alright? I said yeah then rushed to the bus stop then he drove past me on the road I was on for the first time. The next day he tried to talk to me 24/7 but wasn't feeling it so I always responded with yeah and ok. What do you guys think? Please advice.

dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CandyCrushDrive View Post
    So short story short. There's a guy at work who I know for a while he always flirted with me, so playful banter so to speak and is always happy or excited seeing me. When we have shift end and I'm the first one to leave I wait outside for the bus, and then he gets outside too after 5 minutes sees me and takes a different road then the one the coworkers say he always takes. And very recently I stood next to his car deliberately, to see how he reacts he wasn't very happy he asked what happened? when he saw me I said nothing. Then he asked are you alright? I said yeah then rushed to the bus stop then he drove past me on the road I was on for the first time. The next day he tried to talk to me 24/7 but wasn't feeling it so I always responded with yeah and ok. What do you guys think? Please advice.
    Think about what?
    Woke
    Non-binary
    Trans
    Re-trans
    Gender neutral

ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000)
    is he a weirdo? nothxjefferson
    Посмотри на меня - самый модный тренд (В тренде!)
    Гоша Рубчинский - это мой best friend
    goon shxt 與太者
    Coming soon.

chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dude is probably shy.
    EL PASO★STRONG
    8-3-19

Procedures I’ve had. Feel free to ask about them:
    - LASIK surgery (2007)
    - Septoplasty (2018)
    - Gum Graft (2019)
    - Gynecomastia/Liposuction (2021)

JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You sound fat.

Are you fat?
    New York

CandyCrushDrive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CandyCrushDrive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CandyCrushDrive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CandyCrushDrive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CandyCrushDrive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CandyCrushDrive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CandyCrushDrive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CandyCrushDrive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CandyCrushDrive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CandyCrushDrive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CandyCrushDrive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by JustMoved24 View Post
    You sound fat.

Are you fat?
    I'm a chubby 25 year old.

Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You stood next to his car? Like just stood waiting for him to come out?

Originally Posted by Lunu View Post
    You stood next to his car? Like just stood waiting for him to come out?
    Yeah. Exactly.

iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm a chubby 25 year old.
    aka Obese whale
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

Registered User iputyouatapoint's Avatar
    iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Post an avi so that I can see who you are and so that you're not red and then I'll probably be able to tell you what you just did incorrectly, wait...

Jk.

You need to find a different guy probably.

JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iloveus View Post
    aka Obese whale
    Ooof
    New York