anonymous

Chris Jericho(who donated $30k to Trump) had Covid19 in September

from his podcast

"It’s interesting because I haven’t really told anybody this but I tested positive back in maybe September and I had zero symptoms. I’m one of the ones that you said, you know, I had my ten days in isolation and stayed away from everybody and I didn’t have a symptom — I didn’t even know that I had it. I went and got a test just in general and it’s one of those ones where they said, ‘You’re positive.’ I was like, ‘Really? Are you serious?’ And I had nothing. I didn’t have a headache, I didn’t have a cough, which I guess is a very lucky thing but on top of that though Alex [Patel] and you’ll know this, once I did have it and it wasn’t a false positive because I took three different tests and they were all positive but now, I have the antibodies."

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    RIP Jericho. Nobody comes back from corona. NOBODY. Sure, even if he somehow is one of the tiny fraction of survivors, trust me, his life is over. His lungs will never draw any significant amount of oxygen, the damage is permanent and this virus is real. We all have two options, people... stay home or die. Stay home or die. Which will you pick? Wear a mask. Always. There is literally no excuse, beyond wanting to protest against racism or celebrating Joe Biden and co-president Harris' victory. No other reasons. Need to work? No you don't. Your parents died (probably of covid) and you need to attend the funeral? Just send flowers. You are starving and want to go to the grocery store? Stay home, it's still better than death. Stay home and wear a mask 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I don't care what activity you are involved in. Eating? Wear the mask. You're alone? Wear a mask? Zoom calling collegies from work? Wear a mask. Wearing a mask? Good, now wear two. Showering? Wear a mask. Putting on a mask? Better already have a mask on.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

anonymous
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    RIP Jericho. Nobody comes back from corona. NOBODY. Sure, even if he somehow is one of the tiny fraction of survivors, trust me, his life is over. His lungs will never draw any significant amount of oxygen, the damage is permanent and this virus is real. We all have two options, people... stay home or die. Stay home or die. Which will you pick? Wear a mask. Always. There is literally no excuse, beyond wanting to protest against racism or celebrating Joe Biden and co-president Harris' victory. No other reasons. Need to work? No you don't. Your parents died (probably of covid) and you need to attend the funeral? Just send flowers. You are starving and want to go to the grocery store? Stay home, it's still better than death. Stay home and wear a mask 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I don't care what activity you are involved in. Eating? Wear the mask. You're alone? Wear a mask? Zoom calling collegies from work? Wear a mask. Wearing a mask? Good, now wear two. Showering? Wear a mask. Putting on a mask? Better already have a mask on.

not sure if you got the memo but covid 19 is officially over in all states with democratic governors starting next thursday

cheers

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    One of the ladies I use sometime didn’t show up with a mask or care if I wore one. Pretty recent.
    Our lips never made contact and her slip off dress and panties were only on my tile floor. Never my bed sheets.

I think it’s possible I had it already.,

Ot: I respect Jericho. If he continues to wrestle he should be used to give the rub to rookies with promising futures in wrestling.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jericho 1 covid 0

QuentinSutpen is a name known to all. (+5000) QuentinSutpen is a name known to all. (+5000) QuentinSutpen is a name known to all. (+5000) QuentinSutpen is a name known to all. (+5000) QuentinSutpen is a name known to all. (+5000) QuentinSutpen is a name known to all. (+5000) QuentinSutpen is a name known to all. (+5000) QuentinSutpen is a name known to all. (+5000) QuentinSutpen is a name known to all. (+5000) QuentinSutpen is a name known to all. (+5000) QuentinSutpen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Jericho is Canadian ... how and why did he donate to Trump

Shiverin' since '92 Mr.PissShivers's Avatar
    Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by QuentinSutpen View Post
    He has dual citizenship (born in NY) and has lived in Florida for 20+ years.
    OLD MOVIE CREW

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by QuentinSutpen View Post
    He was born in America when his dad played in the NHL.

It’s also not confirmed it was him from what I saw.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis