millykilly is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation losing weight ONGOING BUT!!!!!

Hello everybody.....

I already started to lose my weight from 91kg, 1.76m.
    In the 1st week, I lost 3kg and by the end of the 2nd week I became 85kg but now after one week more I almost lost just 1kg even though I am doing jogging two hours a day and I reduced the bread and other high calories food.

is this okay or I have to do something else?

thanks.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You have less water weight to lose now than when you started.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    You have less water weight to lose now than when you started.

I see, now time to remove the real fats, thanks.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    The problem is that your body water levels can change by over 1kg easily. Don't be suprised if some weeks you actually gain weight.

Weigh yourself every morning and you can see these day to day variations happening. The trick is to look for a trend - which might only become obvious after several weeks

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    The problem is that your body water levels can change by over 1kg easily. Don't be suprised if some weeks you actually gain weight.

Weigh yourself every morning and you can see these day to day variations happening. The trick is to look for a trend - which might only become obvious after several weeks
    Exactly, I weigh myself two to three times a day LOL.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by millykilly View Post
    Exactly, I weigh myself two to three times a day LOL.
    That's not necessary. You need to be consistent - you'll get the best reading immediately after waking before eating but after going to the bathroom

TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you have iPhone get the app called Happy Scale. Start logging your weight in there and look at average weight in the “logbook” screen

[edit: also log your calories in an app like MyFitnessPal]

It’ll give you a lot of sanity.

After knowledge from this forum and this app I can control my average weight change up or down by 0.1lb believe it or not (50 calories per day for 0.1lb weight difference).

There were no major ads but I still paid for the app out of pure gesture and convenience of auto sync with the health app

Also weight yourself only once a day like suffolkpunch says. That’s exactly what I do also and my weight fluctuates by 3lbs. E.g low in last 7 days is 168.7 and high is 171.5. I weighed myself after dinner last night out of curiosity and I was 176lbs but wake up abs after bathroom I was 171lbs

Sharing just to give you an idea. Look at the trend more than daily readings. Keep your sanity
    **^^ gone ^^**

Originally Posted by tryingbb View Post
    if you have iphone get the app called happy scale. Start logging your weight in there and look at average weight in the “logbook” screen

[edit: Also log your calories in an app like myfitnesspal]

it’ll give you a lot of sanity.

After knowledge from this forum and this app i can control my average weight change up or down by 0.1lb believe it or not (50 calories per day for 0.1lb weight difference).

There were no major ads but i still paid for the app out of pure gesture and convenience of auto sync with the health app

also weight yourself only once a day like suffolkpunch says. That’s exactly what i do also and my weight fluctuates by 3lbs. E.g low in last 7 days is 168.7 and high is 171.5. I weighed myself after dinner last night out of curiosity and i was 176lbs but wake up abs after bathroom i was 171lbs

sharing just to give you an idea. Look at the trend more than daily readings. Keep your sanity
    thanks, a lot

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you're not weighing/measuring your food and tracking your calories, you're just guessing.