jyotipurba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Best Nutrition and Workout Plan for fat loss

Hey guys. Long story short.. I did Kris Gethins 12 weeks trainer 7 years ago lost about 30 pounds.

Then did keto and fasting last 2 years

Now I'm 30 my body isn't losing weight as fast

I weigh 175 lbs female 5'6 my ultimate body weight goal by july is 130.

Currently my macros are 128 protein 176 carbs 63 fat 1800 calories.

Before Covid I lift 5 days a week with 2-3 days of 10-20 mins of cardio

I do really well following a diet and nutrition plan. Looking for suggestions. I love Kris Gethins 12 week trainer, I did Jamie easons plan wasn't a fan I like challenging workouts

Please help

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You need to drop your calories on a weekly basis and your goal by July won't happen so it's best to be realistic

1,800 a day every day is too high plus taking into account that most likely you're underestimating overall intake you're probably higher than 1800. You can take the calories out of your carb intake.

You need to program your diet so that after you lose weight you stick to what got you there.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Weight loss doesn't have anything to do with your age, plenty of people in their 40's and 50's (and beyond) are successful with weight loss. If your weight loss is slowing down its because your intake is matching your caloric maintenance level, so you need to eat less/move more. Generally when we hear people say they're eating XXXX calories they're really just estimating and not actually weighing and tracking every single ingredient they eat using a food scale. So whatever calorie level you *think* you're eating right now, you need to reduce that intake until you're losing about a pound a week.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The only things that really matter for fat loss are your calorie intake and (to an extent for satiation/recovery/health) macros/micros. If you're losing weight now just stick to what you're doing. If you aren't, lower your calories until you are losing weight

Unfortunately most people worth listening to on here will not recommend a 'diet plan' for the above reason. Most diet plans are designed to make money/gain exposure and therefore usually over-complicate the situation or under-inform the user with emphasis on certain foods, recommendations for macro splits and all round pedalling of the myth that you need to be restrictive in what you eat.

If there is one you've liked in the past which worked then by all means use that. But in the end it boils down to eating less than you are burning.
    Somehow still managing to avoid getting 'too big'

Non-CEO, 0.1235K per day