Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jlick View Post
    I disagree with this completely. It would have been 7 more points, but it still wouldn't have been close. We would have taken the FG at the end of the game instead of going for it on 4th and still would have been a two score game. That was the only drive the bears had that made any sort of traction. besides that, the defense was smothering, albeit not as smothering as the saints defense was the second time they played the bucs.

And lets be real here, the bucs are "hotter" but they have also played ****ty teams on their run. Go look at the schedule. the falcons twice (lol) and the panthers and some other **** bags. the only good W the bucs have is against the packers if I recall.

If the bucs sell out on Kamara, like the bears did, i think brees will pic apart the young bucs secondary. The saints offensive line is playing lights out right now (see Baldy's breakdowns). The one x factor is that the bucs will be very motivated to not let what happened during the regular season happen again in the playoffs, but the saints have the motivation to not let another disappointing playoff loss happen.

Talent wise, the saints are built to beat the bucs. lattermore has Evan's number. Jenkins can guard godwin and Ceedy will for sure get into browns head. brown and brady alone ain't going to be able to beat us. If fornette can get going, it will be a long game, but these last three years, the saints have had some of the best run defense in the league. brady will have to beat us with his arm, and i don't think he will be able to do that against the sainrs defense. we've had their number....tom brady regardless. also, the saints in general have a great record against tom brady. should be a good game. most of the pundints will hype up the bucs but they will fall flat, again.
    If they score 7 points in the 1st on the TD pass the game changes. You can't just say 7 points wouldn't have mattered and everything else would have stayed the same. That would have been a huge game changer if he caught the pass.

Bucs have played bad teams and do struggle, but I've seen them play well and capable, but haven't played 60 min of good defense. Bucs get Devin White back and he's a big piece in that defense.

Bucs don't have to "sell out" to stop the run. Their front 4 is great at stopping the run, in fact, best in the league at stopping the run. Both teams will be motivated, so it's a mute point.

The idea that the Saints defense is going to shut down Evans, Godwin and Brown is somewhat laughable. Redskins were a better passing defense than the Saints and the Bucs still put up 31.

We don't have to agree on our "analysis" which is fine and why talking football fun, but I just don't see this game being one that the Saints easily win unless Bucs turn the ball over.
    New England Patriot
    MISC Dynasty League Champion 2018

Ribbed for her pleasure. GarthVader's Avatar
    GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AlBHappy View Post
    That pass to Welker was Brady's fault. It was high. Catchable but Welker had to jump high and reach for it. Brady also was charged with intentional grounding in the end zone that game. 2 points.

Those Patriots teams Welker was on had a notorious hot garbage defense. Baltimore kicked the chit out of them in Foxborough during that time. Ray Rice ran all over them.
    That pass hit Welker directly in the palm of his hands. May have been a tad high but come on. Can't hit a better part of the hands.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer." - Arnold

USAF
    OEF/OIF/OIR

Boston Bruins, New England Patriots, Boston Red Sox, Liverpool FC.

Check out my landscape oil paintings. https://www.happypaintingsbycraig.com

Caucasian, Bro/Brah/Bruh AlBHappy's Avatar
    AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GarthVader View Post
    That pass hit Welker directly in the palm of his hands. May have been a tad high but come on. Can't hit a better part of the hands.
    I agree with 99% of the things you say and your new painting is great, by the way, however, I just watched the video. First Brady threw it behind him and high. Should he have caught it, yes, but Brady deserves some blame here. He had to adjust, turn and leap. Brady had an extremely clean throwing lane. It was a chitty throw.

Here is the video.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT6XziIQ5RI

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tyler2106 View Post
    I'm not sure I agree with the Bucs needing to play perfect and their defense to severely over perform to have a chance. Let's not pretend that the Saints are playing at such a high level. Brees, while still good, has lost more than most would like to admit. Bears aren't a great team and played the Saints tough in NO. I think it would have been a much different ball game had the Bears WR caught that easy TD pass in the 1st quarter.

Bucs offense is playing much better than they were week 1 and the week NO destroyed them. They still haven't played 60 min of great football which is a concern. The defense has shown signs of being really good, but again, they can't put together a complete game.

It'll be interesting to see how the Bucs try to shut down Brees. I think the Bucs run defense will keep Kamara in check and force Brees to throw a lot. I thought Bowles put together a good game plan last week in the 1st half. If he can do that again and make good half time adjustments, it's anyones game.
    You'll use we and us and all that in the Bucs thread but not elsewhere? Sad. So Sad.

Originally Posted by Blasting View Post
    We’re finally getting the Brady/Brees and Brees/Rodgers playoff matchups we’ve all been wanting in the SB. When Brady runs through both of those guys it’s gonna be a sad awakening for the fans of those teams that have been saying Brady has had it easy in the AFC.
    You mean Brees/Rodgers.

NFL is, like all sports, rigged, and Brees winning another SB in his last year is golden and what the NFL wants. Brady and the Buccs will win the SB next year and Brady will retire. 2 years, 2 perfect ways to end those seasons.
    Last edited by Lunatic; 01-12-2021 at 01:18 PM.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals

Ribbed for her pleasure. GarthVader's Avatar
    GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AlBHappy View Post
    I agree with 99% of the things you say and your new painting is great, by the way, however, I just watched the video. First Brady threw it behind him and high. Should he have caught it, yes, but Brady deserves some blame here. He had to adjust, turn and leap. Brady had an extremely clean throwing lane. It was a chitty throw.

Here is the video.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT6XziIQ5RI
    I guess you're right. He had clean pocket too. But damn, right in the hands.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer." - Arnold

USAF
    OEF/OIF/OIR

Boston Bruins, New England Patriots, Boston Red Sox, Liverpool FC.

Check out my landscape oil paintings. https://www.happypaintingsbycraig.com

DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Welker should have caught it and Brady could have thrown it better. 50/50. Welker isn't use to this catches but he was a borderline elite WR in his prime, so he has to make catches like that.

Anyways, Saints and Bucs is going to be based on OL and DL play. Saints OL shut down the Bucs pass rush and their DL has manhandled the Bucs. If it happens again then yea another blownout is on its way.

Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    You'll use we and us and all that in the Bucs thread but not elsewhere? Sad. So Sad.

You mean Brees/Rodgers.

NFL is, like all sports, rigged, and Brees winning another SB in his last year is golden and what the NFL wants. Brady and the Buccs will win the SB next year and Brady will retire. 2 years, 2 perfect ways to end those seasons.
    I can live with this

Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Your obsession with me is growing. Please stop.
    New England Patriot
    MISC Dynasty League Champion 2018

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    prepping this for tomorrow
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tyler2106 View Post
    Your obsession with me is growing. Please stop.
    Nice deflection, you bandwagon bitch.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This guy knows

128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jlick View Post
    lmao lots of idiots in this thread. Saints Roll. Brady going home packing and Brees will retire as the only QB to ever beat Brady 3x in one season.
    yikes