JosephAlfar is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I have wide/feminine hips. Am I f**ked?

I have super wide hips. Is it just cause I haven't developed enough muscle yet or what? Cause this hip **** is really starting to piss me off. I attached a picture of myself below.
    Attached Images

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    No you just lack muscle. Gaining muscle fixes most things (if they even exist to begin with - often its just body dysmorphia)

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    No you just lack muscle. Gaining muscle fixes most things (if they even exist to begin with - often its just body dysmorphia)
    thanks for your reply, that really makes me feel better about my potential physique.

SL1N will become famous soon enough. (+50) SL1N will become famous soon enough. (+50) SL1N will become famous soon enough. (+50) SL1N will become famous soon enough. (+50) SL1N will become famous soon enough. (+50) SL1N will become famous soon enough. (+50) SL1N will become famous soon enough. (+50) SL1N will become famous soon enough. (+50) SL1N will become famous soon enough. (+50) SL1N will become famous soon enough. (+50) SL1N will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No you are just a little bitch. Go get ur lats wider than planet earth and ull be fine silly

Gingers are human too HannoCometh's Avatar
    HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What's your height, OP?
    Battlefield 8 fan
    Betelgeuse is coming Crew
    Gliese 710 Crew
    "Phytoandrogens are a thing, apparently..."
    -Comments attributed to HannoCometh (2021)
    •|PHYTOANDROGENS (discovered by Misc around March '21)|•
    ••||02/22/22 - Acquired The Moncler Space Company, former subsidiary of Moncler S.p.A ded fkn srs
    ••||02/24/22 - Honorary Director for life (USFS and USDOI Bureau of Land Management)
    Aspiring Sasquatch Crew
    Anti-soya Crew
    Active service, War on Soya [2021-ongoing]

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Make upper body training your priority.
    Work on getting wide to balance out the hips.
    Lots of shoulder/delt work,upper back/lats,overall chest especially outer areas and thicker arms.
    This is a process that may take awhile and you will have to have to be patient and discipline.
    This could take years possibly so have a long term plan and lots of small goals on the way.
    Take pics every couple months to monitor your progress.
    Good luck.

C4KE is a name known to all. (+5000) C4KE is a name known to all. (+5000) C4KE is a name known to all. (+5000) C4KE is a name known to all. (+5000) C4KE is a name known to all. (+5000) C4KE is a name known to all. (+5000) C4KE is a name known to all. (+5000) C4KE is a name known to all. (+5000) C4KE is a name known to all. (+5000) C4KE is a name known to all. (+5000) C4KE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hit the gym, eat more, get swole. Youll look back on this thread and laugh in a year or two if you stay dedicated
    Beethoven's 9th

Member since 2010 crew
    No Social Media Crew
    Black Knight Crew

Originally Posted by HannoCometh View Post
    What's your height, OP?
    About 5 foot 10. I'm still getting taller tho.

3wakka3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Once u build more muscle you'll find that the extra weight will counteract the 'hip issue'. You'll find you have good genetics in some muscles/bones and not so good in other. Arms looking decent for a beginner. Add 20lb over a year and you'll be golden. Good luck brah.

Registered User readreindeer666's Avatar
    readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bro you're looking good

FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't know, op. With hips like that, you may just want to resort to the sex change operation.

Jokes aside, I also have naturally wide hip bones. Just work the hell out of your shoulders, chest and back along with your core in general, and you will see much improvement. You may never have an impressive v-taper, but at least you wont have to be pear shaped. Things will balance out with hard work.

Best of luck.
    Calls 'em like I sees 'em Crew
    Suomalainen Crew
    Feels like a manlet around Amazonian women Crew
    Gets turned on when looking in the mirror Crew

Filipswag is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JosephAlfar View Post
    I have super wide hips. Is it just cause I haven't developed enough muscle yet or what? Cause this hip **** is really starting to piss me off. I attached a picture of myself below.
    girls like wide hips when you're lean and wide hips help with strength

MMA4eva is a complete loser! (-2000) MMA4eva is a complete loser! (-2000) MMA4eva is a complete loser! (-2000) MMA4eva is a complete loser! (-2000) MMA4eva is a complete loser! (-2000) MMA4eva is a complete loser! (-2000) MMA4eva is a complete loser! (-2000) MMA4eva is a complete loser! (-2000) MMA4eva is a complete loser! (-2000) MMA4eva is a complete loser! (-2000) MMA4eva is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Filipswag View Post
    girls like wide hips when you're lean and wide hips help with strength
    this. OP your hips arent actually even that wide, its just that you have so little muscle that it appears that way. gain some muscle and the problem will fix itself