PixelFive will become famous soon enough. (+50) PixelFive will become famous soon enough. (+50) PixelFive will become famous soon enough. (+50) PixelFive will become famous soon enough. (+50) PixelFive will become famous soon enough. (+50) PixelFive will become famous soon enough. (+50) PixelFive will become famous soon enough. (+50) PixelFive will become famous soon enough. (+50) PixelFive will become famous soon enough. (+50) PixelFive will become famous soon enough. (+50) PixelFive will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Mini exercise bike Vs indoor bike

Is there any advantage purchasing a mini exercise bike over a regular indoor bike?

I would like something for cardio so a mini exercise bike looks good for space saving but if it's not as good as a regular indoor bike then I'd give it a miss

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hard to compare a theoretical "mini" vs. "regular" indoor bike and determine if it's as good for cardio.

PixelFive will become famous soon enough. (+50) PixelFive will become famous soon enough. (+50) PixelFive will become famous soon enough. (+50) PixelFive will become famous soon enough. (+50) PixelFive will become famous soon enough. (+50) PixelFive will become famous soon enough. (+50) PixelFive will become famous soon enough. (+50) PixelFive will become famous soon enough. (+50) PixelFive will become famous soon enough. (+50) PixelFive will become famous soon enough. (+50) PixelFive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    Hard to compare a theoretical "mini" vs. "regular" indoor bike and determine if it's as good for cardio.
    Would it help if I link to some images of the items I'm referring to?

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not really but knock yourself out.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

So this is the item I'm referring to.....

completecareshop.co.uk/physiotherapy-aids/exercise-machines-and-equipment/deluxe-pedal-exerciser-view-large

I'm sure you all know about an indoor bike. Not sure if this item is good as an indoor bike or a complete waste of time.

Thanks