Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000)

Xtend Mango Madness: new (to me) Xtend formula

First I want to thank the Scivation crew for hooking me up with this for review purposes. I haven't had Xtend in well over a year and heard they changed the formula and that it tasted so bad it wasn't drinkable. After asking in the forum, I was told there were some changes to the formula and I was offered some to try.

Looks the same from what I remember, but the smell is not as strong a mango smell. It smells good, I just remember opening a tub and it was like a tub of fresh mangos (Mango was my favorite, so I have had it many times). This smells like mango and maybe some other fruit mixed in.

Mixability:

I expected the same mixability, but was pleasantly surprised to see it mixed a little better than before. Mixes beautifully.

Performance:

Seems the same as before and I didn't realize how much I missed drinking this at the gym, before the gym, after, etc., lol. Whether you think bcaa's are worth it or not, this is at least another way to get my to drink something healthy (I have a hard time drinking enough water throughout the day).

Taste:

I know this is why you are all here! I'll just go ahead and say it tastes different, but still good. Like I mentioned with the smell, there isn't that blast of fresh mango like before. mango is still the predominant flavor, but its like there's something else in there with it. It by no means taste's bad and over the last few days I have enjoyed drinking it. I prefer the original formula (taste wise at least), but I am confident enough to try out the other flavors in the new formula now that I know it doesn't taste like Hot Stuff (if anyone here remembers that).

TIP: after mixing, give it a couple minutes to sit, then mix it again. the mango flavor seemed to came out a little more after that.

Overall:

I don't know why the formula changed, but the mixability seems slightly better and the taste is different, but still great.

stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for putting this together!

Cellucor Nutrabolt Lead Representative
    w/ Burntreality :)

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Xenuprime View Post
    First I want to thank the Scivation crew for hooking me up with this for review purposes. I haven't had Xtend in well over a year and heard they changed the formula and that it tasted so bad it wasn't drinkable. After asking in the forum, I was told there were some changes to the formula and I was offered some to try.

Looks the same from what I remember, but the smell is not as strong a mango smell. It smells good, I just remember opening a tub and it was like a tub of fresh mangos (Mango was my favorite, so I have had it many times). This smells like mango and maybe some other fruit mixed in.

Mixability:

I expected the same mixability, but was pleasantly surprised to see it mixed a little better than before. Mixes beautifully.

Performance:

Seems the same as before and I didn't realize how much I missed drinking this at the gym, before the gym, after, etc., lol. Whether you think bcaa's are worth it or not, this is at least another way to get my to drink something healthy (I have a hard time drinking enough water throughout the day).

Taste:

I know this is why you are all here! I'll just go ahead and say it tastes different, but still good. Like I mentioned with the smell, there isn't that blast of fresh mango like before. mango is still the predominant flavor, but its like there's something else in there with it. It by no means taste's bad and over the last few days I have enjoyed drinking it. I prefer the original formula (taste wise at least), but I am confident enough to try out the other flavors in the new formula now that I know it doesn't taste like Hot Stuff (if anyone here remembers that).

TIP: after mixing, give it a couple minutes to sit, then mix it again. the mango flavor seemed to came out a little more after that.

Overall:

I don't know why the formula changed, but the mixability seems slightly better and the taste is different, but still great.
    Good feedback on the flavor and I remember when I first tried the mango flavor and that was
    when it was in the black colored containers and the flavor for me became one of their TOP flavors.
    It was strong,unique and refreshing and there really wasn't anyone else doing a mango flavor but
    Scivation really NAILED IT!