pb1010 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Need help with post surgery

I had a labrum repair surgery in September and have been doing pt twice a week and legs twice a week since the surgery. I just recently was allowed to start doing some upper body work with 15-25lb weights. This however only includes curls, shoulder presses, partial motion bench press, and bent rows. This isn’t a lot of weight for me and isn’t much of a struggle but the labrum doesn’t heal until 6 months out so the weight isn’t allowed to be increased. Before surgery I was tracking calories and eating a little below maintenance to slowly lose fat while gaining some muscle. From the surgery recovery I gained about 6lbs mostly all being fat. Should I be eating at maintenance, deficit, or surplus? I am currently 18 years old, 6’3, and 206 lbs.

Registered User readreindeer666's Avatar
    readreindeer666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) readreindeer666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) readreindeer666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) readreindeer666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) readreindeer666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) readreindeer666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) readreindeer666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) readreindeer666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) readreindeer666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) readreindeer666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) readreindeer666 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Maintenance, bump cardio, add reps to make up for weight difference!