Feeliciia is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Need tips - new to this 😇

Hey! I have realized that i Will take workout and diet more seriously. My goal is to get a better body and most ass i think. But i am so overwhelmed by all The information... So would be so happy if someone would like to help me out a bit 🥰 i dont know exactly whats The best steps to take with my current status and goal. I have a lot to improve sadly..

Registered User themonstertruck's Avatar
    themonstertruck is on a distinguished road. (+10) themonstertruck is on a distinguished road. (+10) themonstertruck is on a distinguished road. (+10) themonstertruck is on a distinguished road. (+10) themonstertruck is on a distinguished road. (+10) themonstertruck is on a distinguished road. (+10) themonstertruck is on a distinguished road. (+10) themonstertruck is on a distinguished road. (+10) themonstertruck is on a distinguished road. (+10) themonstertruck is on a distinguished road. (+10) themonstertruck is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Very simple steps.
    1- Identify your goal - gain weight or lose fat or just improve your fitness level and physics or whatever in your mind.
    2- Read the stickies on the nutrition section and plan your diet.
    3- Read the stickies on the workout program section and select a suitable workout which fit you the most.
    4- Go for it

C4KE is just really nice. (+1000) C4KE is just really nice. (+1000) C4KE is just really nice. (+1000) C4KE is just really nice. (+1000) C4KE is just really nice. (+1000) C4KE is just really nice. (+1000) C4KE is just really nice. (+1000) C4KE is just really nice. (+1000) C4KE is just really nice. (+1000) C4KE is just really nice. (+1000) C4KE is just really nice. (+1000)
    You didn’t specifically define what your goals are. Are you trying to tone? Just lose weight?
    Beethoven's 9th

Member since 2010 crew
    No Social Media Crew
    Black Knight Crew

tripod29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tripod29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tripod29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tripod29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tripod29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tripod29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tripod29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tripod29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tripod29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tripod29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tripod29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by C4KE View Post
    Are you trying to tone?
    Wut?

3wakka3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you want to grow your glutes (ass) you must squat, jokes u don't have to but it is pretty much the foundation when it comes to lower body training. Also don't starve yourself like a lot of women do, you need food to build muscle. Also don't worry about getting too muscular, it just won't happen, train your whole body. If you're not overweight, don't lose fat now, do that later once you have built a good foundation, when you do decide to shed some fat you'll look amazing. Hope that helps.