T0BYw is on a distinguished road. (+10)

[HELP] FLEX WHEELER & CHRIS CORMIER motivation video lost?

Hi

Used to post here 2008-2011. Time has really unfolded. Nothing tragic but after lockdown I have no drive and way out of shape (Psychology is massive in bodybuilding).

Me and my friend are looking for a video that was circulating around those years.

FLEX WHEELER & CHRIS CORMIER motivation video. It was on something like dailymotion or similar.

(The video was basically those 2 on stage with some beautifully motivating song. Have a feeling it was the 1999 olympia show downs. It was a very emotional video and had Flex bowing down on his knee crying at the end.)

I hope someone knows this!

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    What was your username back then - have you lost the password for that account?

T0BYw is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bump