Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Posting this from the ICU (srs)....

Went to ER Friday morning at 1am after 8 hours of severe stomach bloat, cramping, and pain radiating to my entire back. 9/10 level pain, constant for the entire time.

CT showed stomach distended/overfull with fluid, which appeared to probably be leaking slowly into my abdomen.

Blood work otherwise normal, they suspect either a perforated small ulcer or possibly a diverticulum causing the problem.

Admitted to hospital about 10 hours after arriving in ER (took even longer for an ICU room to become available).

Haven’t consumed liquids or food in 33 hours, confined to a bed. I have an NG tube running to my stomach through my nose pumping out acid to prevent further leakage into my gut.

Quite a way to start 2021...

Hopefully the recovery from whatever the path forward is won’t be too crazy... but at the moment, man this is killin my mood. Especially knowing I can’t eat for at least a another day...

Please send sandwiches...
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Holy shiat Adam, sorry to hear that.

What is the remedy for that kind of situation? Does it need surgery?

Sorry no sammiches for you, tell them to put BCAAs in your IV ...

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Holy shiat Adam, sorry to hear that.

What is the remedy for that kind of situation? Does it need surgery?

Sorry no sammiches for you, tell them to put BCAAs in your IV ...
    From what they’ve told me the options are:

1. Treat by simply allowing the ulcer to heal on its own, which would be some kind of short term severe dietary change along with medication to basically reduce acid production to the area.

2. Repair the ulcer endoscopically (through my mouth using a camera tube), so basically stitch or clamp the ulcer.

3. Actual surgery (laparoscopically) to stitch to close it from the outside, going through my belly button.

I have an imaging test in about 3 hours to check status on the severity of the ulcer/leak itself, which should help guide the next steps.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Well all the best m8, lets hope for a speedy resolution. I imagine all the PPE they have to wear for Covid is making the whole process more difficult too...

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Well all the best m8, lets hope for a speedy resolution. I imagine all the PPE they have to wear for Covid is making the whole process more difficult too...
    Thanks man. Yeah it’s just me in a huge room which is way better than the ER, much more quiet.

I was hesitant to come in at all originally because of what’s going on (hence waiting like 8 hours in agony), but thankfully I did.

The issue has probably been slowly building over the last month or so, but I tacked up the pain and bloat to simple gas etc since I’m bulking and eating more food.

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Prayers for you Adam.

xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Damn, sorry to hear. It's especially sh*try when it's something out of your control. Get well soon, hopefully very soon.
    "Get up, and don't ever give up".

Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    Prayers for you Adam.
    Appreciated dude

Originally Posted by xuerebx View Post
    Damn, sorry to hear. It's especially sh*try when it's something out of your control. Get well soon, hopefully very soon.
    For real man... this is what I get for eating healthy and exercising, LOL.

I hate being a patient, as I’m fiercely independent, and just sitting here waiting while other people tend to me is just terrible.

Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Damn that sucks bro - hope you have a speedy recovery.
    50% of my posts are 100% factual

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow - sorry this has happened to you. Get well soon.
    Bench: 345
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

Originally Posted by EliKoehn View Post
    Wow - sorry this has happened to you. Get well soon.
    Yeah dude it’s crazy... I’ve never been an inpatient before... I have to say it’s extremely boring and frustrating.

It’s crazy how when the pain was excruciating I had zero appetite even after 24 hours of zero food... but now that the pain and pressure is lessening, I can’t imagine ever being this hungry and thirsty. I haven’t even drank water in 35 hours... same with food.

Thankfully I’m not moving so it’s not like I’m expending much, but God I would kill for basically anything food wise at the moment.

Originally Posted by Bigdumogre View Post
    Damn that sucks bro - hope you have a speedy recovery.
    Thanks man

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    this is what I get for eating healthy and exercising, LOL.
    I always wonder how some people I know who are human garbage receptacles and never work out don't get ulcers and other stomach issues.

I have to say it’s extremely boring and frustrating. ... I would kill for basically anything food wise at the moment.
    To occupy your time, maybe come up with your first full meal when you're allowed to eat whatever you want again (hopefully soon).

Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    I always wonder how some people I know who are human garbage receptacles and never work out don't get ulcers and other stomach issues.

To occupy your time, maybe come up with your first full meal when you're allowed to eat whatever you want again (hopefully soon).
    I kid you not it’s basically all I can think about right now. Lol....

Even still, I’d destroy a bowl of of the plainest room-temperature oatmeal with nothing on it right now... I don’t even care...

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    33 hour fast is suboptimal for muscle gain/retention.

Get well and feel better soon.

Also, inb4 Strawng is also in ICU
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    33 hour fast is suboptimal for muscle gain/retention.
    LOL

More like 37 now.

It’s absolutely intolerable... I don’t know how anyone does this willingly and especially while trying to actually function.

And I have to go at least another day... I dunno how I’m going to do this without going mad...

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ouch. Good luck with the recovery.

I guess you're lucky you still got an ICU bed? Here in The Netherlands they're close to running out.

Originally Posted by Mrpb View Post
    Ouch. Good luck with the recovery.

I guess you're lucky you still got an ICU bed? Here in The Netherlands they're close to running out.
    Indeed, it took some waiting in the ER because at first they had zero space, but eventually one opened up I’ve ive been here since yesterday mid-day.

Actually a pretty comfortable room, just me in here, quiet... even the bed isn’t too shabby.

Thankfully right now after having nothing in my system for a while, the pain almost 100% gone... and now just have to wait for the imaging and endoscopy

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Damn I’m sorry I was in the hospital over xmas because my kidneys with my autoimmune crap for five days and 2.5 of them no food no water but here the cardiac icu was empty. 10 hours is insane. Is covid really bad there? Did they check your lipase levels? If so what were they? Are they going to do an ultrasound? Did they mention your gallbladder leaking?

I hope you start feeling better and they give you script anti nausea meds and a script to lower the acid
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Went to ER Friday morning at 1am after 8 hours of severe stomach bloat, cramping, and pain radiating to my entire back. 9/10 level pain, constant for the entire time.

CT showed stomach distended/overfull with fluid, which appeared to probably be leaking slowly into my abdomen.

Blood work otherwise normal, they suspect either a perforated small ulcer or possibly a diverticulum causing the problem.

Admitted to hospital about 10 hours after arriving in ER (took even longer for an ICU room to become available).

Haven’t consumed liquids or food in 33 hours, confined to a bed. I have an NG tube running to my stomach through my nose pumping out acid to prevent further leakage into my gut.

Quite a way to start 2021...

Hopefully the recovery from whatever the path forward is won’t be too crazy... but at the moment, man this is killin my mood. Especially knowing I can’t eat for at least a another day...

Please send sandwiches...
    Symptoms sound more like Covid to me.

Not srs
    Make Misc great again

MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    After actually reading this , sounds horrible . Praying for a quick recovery Misc bruh . Dang
    Make Misc great again

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Sucks you're going through it but sounds like it's taking a turn for the better and you may be transferred out of the ICU to the regular floor (not sure what the criteria are for ICU admission where you are). Hopefully the recovery process will be smooth.
    My 100% free website: healthierwithscience.com
    My YouTube channel: youtube.com/@benjaminlevinsonmd17

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I dunno how I’m going to do this without going mad...
    I wouldn’t suggest drinking a gallon of milk right now...
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

Bosko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bosko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bosko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bosko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bosko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bosko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bosko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bosko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bosko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bosko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bosko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Get well quick man...I'll refrain from any sandwich pics...
    Retired...no smartphone....no neighbors......just holes...

Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    Damn I’m sorry I was in the hospital over xmas because my kidneys with my autoimmune crap for five days and 2.5 of them no food no water but here the cardiac icu was empty. 10 hours is insane. Is covid really bad there? Did they check your lipase levels? If so what were they? Are they going to do an ultrasound? Did they mention your gallbladder leaking?

I hope you start feeling better and they give you script anti nausea meds and a script to lower the acid
    I feel your pain on the no food/water front... it’s a really helpless situation when you simply have no control over your body and you can’t even drink or move freely.

I’m not sure if the ICU situation is purely due to Covid cases or not, but the hospital I’m at isn’t one of the larger ones in the area so it’s possible they just had less beds. I know there’s many with absolutely zero and patients are literally stuck in the hall.

To be honest I’m not sure all they tests they did, so I can’t really say on the lipase.

The issue doesn’t appear to be a gallbladder thing as the ‘pocket’ they saw in the CT is on the duodenum so the location wouldn’t match.

I should know more in a few hours tho.

Originally Posted by MajorTendonitis View Post
    After actually reading this , sounds horrible . Praying for a quick recovery Misc bruh . Dang
    Lol they actually did rona test me.

Negative ;-)

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    2020 won't give up the ghost.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Got damn. Sorry to hear that. Wishing you a full recovery.

Although when I read the title of your post I thought it would be a spin off of one of my posts about the "Dog Food Diet". It involves an ICU.

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    Although when I read the title of your post I thought it would be a spin off of one of my posts about the "Dog Food Diet". It involves an ICU.
    I thought the same thing. Did you write that post yourself? That was damn funny.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Mrpb View Post
    I thought the same thing. Did you write that post yourself? That was damn funny.
    I just paraphrased it from a joke I heard. The original punchline was "I got hit by a car in the street while trying to hump a poodle". But I changed it to "I got hit by a car while sitting in the street licking my balls".