Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Anybody else hate being touched (in an appropriate manor)?

Hey guys, I was just wondering who else is like me? I hate being touched by almost everyone. The only person I like touching me is my significant other, but, besides that, I even want to pull away from my mom when she gives me a hug or something. I can do handshakes though. They don't really bother me.

The other day at church, we were praying and the pastor and my dad put their hands on each of my shoulders. Instantly, I wanted to jerk away. I was dying on the inside.

If I am ever out somewhere and I see somebody who I know and they try to hug me, it just drives me insane. I do it anyways cause I don't want to be rude, but I would rather just shake hands.

I have no psychological issues that I know of, and I grew up with two loving parents in a good family. Neither of them have problems with being touched, and, when I was a kid, they showed me affection; they were not distant parents. I have never been abused, raped, etc. Nothing bad has ever happened like that.

Who else is like this? Has anyone ever been to a therapist for it? If so, what did they say about it; do we have mental problems lol?

ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dont be a sperg OP, just touch her
    Посмотри на меня - самый модный тренд (В тренде!)
    Гоша Рубчинский - это мой best friend
    goon shxt 與太者
    Coming soon.

ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Never heard of this. Seek professional help OP.
    PC Master Race.

RTX 4080 @ 1440p @ 240hz

Registered User Fuggettabowteet's Avatar
    Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Brandon2576 View Post
    Hey guys, I was just wondering who else is like me? I hate being touched by almost everyone. The only person I like touching me is my significant other, but, besides that, I even want to pull away from my mom when she gives me a hug or something. I can do handshakes though. They don't really bother me.

The other day at church, we were praying and the pastor and my dad put their hands on each of my shoulders. Instantly, I wanted to jerk away. I was dying on the inside.

If I am ever out somewhere and I see somebody who I know and they try to hug me, it just drives me insane. I do it anyways cause I don't want to be rude, but I would rather just shake hands.

I have no psychological issues that I know of, and I grew up with two loving parents in a good family. Neither of them have problems with being touched, and, when I was a kid, they showed me affection; they were not distant parents. I have never been abused, raped, etc. Nothing bad has ever happened like that.

Who else is like this? Has anyone ever been to a therapist for it? If so, what did they say about it; do we have mental problems lol?

I'm the same. Don't apologize for it.