cbell234 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Looking for personal trainers for custom feedback videos

Im building a platform where people can receive virtual feedback and critiques on their lifting form. I am looking for personal trainers that would be interested in providing annotated video feedback in an app for clients. Check out formjockey.com for more and to sign up.

The idea is to give the average gym goer access to trainers in order to learn proper lifting technique. Since gyms are still limited this is even more important now a days. Users will work with a single trainer over time to begin mastering techniques.

Let me know what you think as well!

Sqbero is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by cbell234 View Post
    Im building a platform where people can receive virtual feedback and critiques on their lifting form. I am looking for personal trainers that would be interested in providing annotated video feedback in an app for clients. Check out formjockey.com for more and to sign up.

The idea is to give the average gym goer access to trainers in order to learn proper lifting technique. Since gyms are still limited this is even more important now a days. Users will work with a single trainer over time to begin mastering techniques.

Let me know what you think as well!
    . I want to sign up as premium but can't get the button to work, is the service available yet? I need it very badly, my bad form is wrecking havoc on my life.

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sure! If you still need some trainers to demonstrate proper technique and go over common cues, i'd be down to help out!