cookoodbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cookoodbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cookoodbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cookoodbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cookoodbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cookoodbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cookoodbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cookoodbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cookoodbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cookoodbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cookoodbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

'dying gay mans bodybuilding site' pls aware me

I have read this term over and over, can someone pls aware my on why its repeatedly posted?

ThinkImCrazed will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThinkImCrazed will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThinkImCrazed will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThinkImCrazed will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThinkImCrazed will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThinkImCrazed will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThinkImCrazed will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThinkImCrazed will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThinkImCrazed will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThinkImCrazed will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThinkImCrazed will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    means that op is a *******

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dying because it was once one of the biggest forums and websites on the internet but it's now a ghost town.

Gay man's - Lots of ******* OPs, this thread included.

Bodybuilding site because it's bodybuilding.com

Cheers.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

ILoveAnachron is not very well liked. (-100) ILoveAnachron is not very well liked. (-100) ILoveAnachron is not very well liked. (-100) ILoveAnachron is not very well liked. (-100) ILoveAnachron is not very well liked. (-100) ILoveAnachron is not very well liked. (-100) ILoveAnachron is not very well liked. (-100) ILoveAnachron is not very well liked. (-100) ILoveAnachron is not very well liked. (-100) ILoveAnachron is not very well liked. (-100) ILoveAnachron is not very well liked. (-100)
    This is a forum for indian men who are both gay and dying

cookoodbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cookoodbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cookoodbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cookoodbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cookoodbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cookoodbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cookoodbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cookoodbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cookoodbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cookoodbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cookoodbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    Dying because it was once one of the biggest forums and websites on the internet but it's now a ghost town.

Gay man's - Lots of ******* OPs, this thread included.

Bodybuilding site because it's bodybuilding.com

Cheers.
    i just looked up the statistics and reddit seem to have the most amount of traffic,

is the term '*******' a troll or srs, i have seen many pictures of transexuals being posted and the OP (orginal poster) has been rewarded for there efforts.

cheers

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cookoodbrah View Post
    i just looked up the statistics and reddit seem to have the most amount of traffic,

is the term '*******' a troll or srs, i have seen many pictures of transexuals being posted and the OP (orginal poster) has been rewarded for there efforts.

cheers
    Reddit always had way more, but the misc was once a force to be reckoned with. Things were so busy here that once you post a thread and immediately refreshed the page it already would go to page 2. The only way your thread would get to the front page was if it was so fuking awesome/funny that people posted alot in it.

The term ******* is used to denote a dumb person, not actual homosexuality.

MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Reddit always had way more, but the misc was once a force to be reckoned with. Things were so busy here that once you post a thread and immediately refreshed the page it already would go to page 2. The only way your thread would get to the front page was if it was so fuking awesome/funny that people posted alot in it.

The term ******* is used to denote a dumb person, not actual homosexuality.
    Unaware , my bad , and after all this time .
    So what are we suppose to call the *******s then ? Leaving confused
    Make Misc great again

MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MajorTendonitis View Post
    Nothing? ******* has always meant to belittle someone for their post not sexual preference
    Future P.A in progress
    We're all gonna make it

sleep tight pupper

MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MiamiLife305 View Post
    Nothing? ******* has always meant to belittle someone for their post not sexual preference
    Now it’s making sense
    Make Misc great again

Originally Posted by MajorTendonitis View Post
    We don't discriminate against gay people here brah.

ahyp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahyp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahyp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahyp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahyp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahyp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahyp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahyp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahyp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahyp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahyp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    We don't discriminate against gay people here brah.
    This ******* right here is correct. Wow coal man. Man I haven't seen your name since like 2008 on my old acc
    Tesla Crew
    IF Crew
    No Hobbies Crew

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I can't see how it's both filled with gay people and dying.

Gay people are on the rise. Being gay is actually a popular thing. The left would be supporting the sh*t out of this forum if it was really filled with gays because gays have rights etc etc.

If all of that was true the forum wouldn't be dying, it would be thriving.

Truth is, the forum is dying. So that leads me to believe there's not as many gays here as the jokes would have you believe. We're a dying forum, but looks like we're in the clear of being gay.... so there's that silver lining at least.
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

ThinkImCrazed will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThinkImCrazed will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThinkImCrazed will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThinkImCrazed will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThinkImCrazed will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThinkImCrazed will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThinkImCrazed will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThinkImCrazed will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThinkImCrazed will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThinkImCrazed will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThinkImCrazed will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ahyp View Post
    Man I haven't seen your name since like 2008 on my old acc
    reported for multi's

Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post

Gay people are on the rise. Being gay is actually a popular thing. The left would be supporting the sh*t out of this forum if it was really filled with gays because gays have rights etc etc.

Truth is, the forum is dying. So that leads me to believe there's not as many gays here as the jokes would have you believe. We're a dying forum, but looks like we're in the clear of being gay.... so there's that silver lining at least.

i guess this is true and logical, this is one of the very few forums dosent support leftist views and im glad to here this is not an 'indian gayman bodybuilding site'. The argument becomes political if your not in favour in gay rights, and your always put on to the right side of the political spectrum if you dont agree with 'cucking'.

At least bodybuilding still has a future, thank you misc

Misc Enthusiast WishIWasJawBrah's Avatar
    WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post

Are you a top or bottom?

Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by WishIWasJawBrah View Post
    Are you a top or bottom?
    Shotgun middle!
    Damn