Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by DynamicDot View Post
    They had a problem with people kneeling during football games. Kneel all you want in your free time. And again, no riots occurred until St. Floyd died, that's definitely a fact
    This was not during the game. This was BEFORE the game.

DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jaydawg08 View Post
    Lmfao. Nice job playing semantics.

Ok, they had a problem with people kneeling WHILE they were on the job and they were watching them about to play football. Happy? Also, just FYI I don't give a **** about kneeling. All the NFL has to do is stop showing people kneeling and nobody will care again. There were a few NFL players from 2017-2019 that kneeled, they just stopped showing them.

Either way, zero riots before St. Floyd.

KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JesseV87 View Post
    How is that a false narrative? They’ve been dealing with it for far longer and therefore are way behind even aggrieved white people who say they’re being left behind.
    This isn't due to systematic racism though, which is something that no longer exists. Hence, why the whole BLM is pointless. These people just hate America and are perpetually offended.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ he/him/bro TonyTriangles's Avatar
    TonyTriangles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TonyTriangles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TonyTriangles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TonyTriangles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TonyTriangles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TonyTriangles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TonyTriangles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TonyTriangles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TonyTriangles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TonyTriangles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TonyTriangles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by isingmodel View Post
    Most Asian immigrants to the US were legally required to be very highly educated and successful already. They didn't come over in chains and take 200 years to achieve the same legal status as everyone else, while still suffering from a major lack of generational wealth and other issues due to the former. It's a dumb comparison, and I'm Asian with Asian immigrant parents.
    wrong. dont lump all asians together because immigrants leaving asian have different reasons. the influx of vietnamese immigrants after the war came from rural areas and were often less educated. the first filipino immigrants worked in agriculture, primarily on fruit and vegetable farms along the West Coast and sugarcane plantations in Hawaii. then the next influx of filipino immigrants came in after WW2 via military; most as cooks and wardroom attendants. most filipinos coming in now are nurses or immigrate due to family members in the US petitioning them.

it's more than likely that if you immigrated from a **** hole country, then more than likey you arent highly educated or succesful

US Navy Vet
    Misc bjj crew
    Aweir

DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Titansfan08 View Post
    I can already imagine what she looks like
    The problem is that it isn't just blue-haired freaks saying this anymore. It is normal looking white people. I think technically most white zoomers still support Trump but there is a substantial portion of them who just hate themselves for being white and think they owe the black man something and that the black man is discriminated against even when the data and laws show that they are not. They are drones who have been brainwashed by the scumbag public school teachers and social media brain washing. I think it is mostly social media brainwashing though because I went to private gradeschool/highschool and even a decent number of people from my schools post that chit.
    "I can show you how to eat or how to train, but at the end of the day it comes down to good genetics." - Narcissus July 18, 2010

DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeah because the people kneeling before games are scum. They kneel because they hate America
    They do not kneel because of police racism and I have the evidence of that. It is FBI table 43 and that proves that blacks are UNDERREPRESENTED in police brutality cases.
    "I can show you how to eat or how to train, but at the end of the day it comes down to good genetics." - Narcissus July 18, 2010

Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by DoctorJihad View Post
    Yeah because the people kneeling before games are scum. They kneel because they hate America
    They do not kneel because of police racism and I have the evidence of that. It is FBI table 43 and that proves that blacks are UNDERREPRESENTED in police brutality cases.
    This is according to you

Kneeling before a game in protest = you hate America

Storming the nations capital, while killing and injuring officers = Patriots

DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The problem is that it isn't just blue-haired freaks saying this anymore. It is normal looking white people. I think technically most white zoomers still support Trump but there is a substantial portion of them who just hate themselves for being white and think they owe the black man something and that the black man is discriminated against even when the data and laws show that they are not. They are drones who have been brainwashed by the scumbag public school teachers and social media brain washing. I think it is mostly social media brainwashing though because I went to private gradeschool/highschool and even a decent number of people from my schools post that chit.
    I think most people align with what their parents are politically. It's up to them to figure it out for themselves if that's how they feel. My parents vote D or favor them and I would say I leaned that way for a while until this year when I read more upon it. I definitely align more on Republican.

I think most young people who are not liberal, likely just live in the South/Conservative areas and definitely have conservative parents.

This is according to you

Kneeling before a game in protest = you hate America

Storming the nations capital, while killing and injuring officers = Patriots
    This is not just according to me, this is a fact. I can disprove their logic that there is net discrimination against blacks by police and anywhere else in fact and I already have.

This is not just according to me, this is a fact. I can disprove their logic that there is net discrimination against blacks by police and anywhere else in fact and I already have.
    Peacefully protesting, after getting insight from military vets, against a cause you feel is wrong is one of the most American things you can do. Don't care for your response back. You're wrong and I don't need to continue entertaining a debate with someone less intelligent than myself

Originally Posted by DynamicDot View Post
    I think most people align with what their parents are politically. It's up to them to figure it out for themselves if that's how they feel. My parents vote D or favor them and I would say I leaned that way for a while until this year when I read more upon it. I definitely align more on Republican.

I think most young people who are not liberal, likely just live in the South/Conservative areas and definitely have conservative parents.
    I really do think that the degenerate teachers and the social media manipulation is what is causing Gen Z to believe all of these leftist things and hate white people. While leftist parents would play a role I do not think that it is nearly as large as social media manipulation + teachers have done.

Peacefully protesting, after getting insight from military vets, against a cause you feel is wrong is one of the most American things you can do. Don't care for your response back. You're wrong and I don't need to continue entertaining a debate with someone less intelligent than myself
    Actually, military vets polled as thinking that they shouldn't do that and found it disrespectful so wrong once again. Also, I have already disproven that cause. You can ignore that I have disproven it (which you will) but that doesn't change the fact that the cause is bogus and the real reason they do it is because they hate America and they hate white people.

LeftistGent is not very helpful. (-500) LeftistGent is not very helpful. (-500) LeftistGent is not very helpful. (-500) LeftistGent is not very helpful. (-500) LeftistGent is not very helpful. (-500) LeftistGent is not very helpful. (-500) LeftistGent is not very helpful. (-500) LeftistGent is not very helpful. (-500) LeftistGent is not very helpful. (-500) LeftistGent is not very helpful. (-500) LeftistGent is not very helpful. (-500)
    LOL @ people getting so worked up over the race bullsh*t when mega corps and banks are literally FUKING people over everyday. Fuk all of you for turning a blind eye to this and playing into their wishes. Bunch of cucks arguing in here about race issues like phaggots while Goldman Sachs is literally fuking you in the ass right now while laughing at your cringey race discussions.
    Bernie 2020 crew
    Student debt cancellation crew
    Free college crew
    Healthcare for all crew
    End corporate welfare crew
    Identity politics is designed to distract people from corporate atrocities crew

Originally Posted by LeftistGent View Post
    LOL @ people getting so worked up over the race bullsh*t when mega corps and banks are literally FUKING people over everyday. Fuk all of you for turning a blind eye to this and playing into their wishes. Bunch of cucks arguing in here about race issues like phaggots while Goldman Sachs is literally fuking you in the ass right now while laughing at your cringey race discussions.
    Okay go tell that to the BLM rioters and mass immigration supporters.