Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    TheRealestBoss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheRealestBoss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheRealestBoss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheRealestBoss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheRealestBoss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheRealestBoss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheRealestBoss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheRealestBoss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheRealestBoss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheRealestBoss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheRealestBoss is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

How depraved and evil a woman can be (reddit)

my son is 2. I hate him. I always have. I wanted an abortion and when I told my husband I wanted one he cried so hard like I had NEVER seen before that I just couldn't do it because I knew he wouldn't be able to support me through it like I needed.

I had to stop my schooling and quit my job to care for the little ****. quarantine absolutely didn't help. he screams constantly. he doesn't listen. he destroys the house right after I clean it so I just stopped trying. it's probably harsh to say a 2 year old is an *******, but he's a ****ing *******. I know some of it is his age, but he listens to his dad.

my husband is wonderful. he knew I didn't really want to keep my pregnancy so he has done literally 80-90% of the work of raising him. I never got up in the night for him, my husband did it every single time. all I have done for the past two years is sit on the couch and stare blankly at the TV (which is now constant sesame street) wishing I was dead. wishing I could just walk out of my house and leave him there and never come back.

I love my husband. so ****ing much. but my resentment I have towards our son has me contemplating divorcing him almost every single day because I just want to get away from our son. it would break his heart and mine to do that, but every day it gets harder not to walk out.

it's me stuck at home with him all day. me trying to do online classes while watching him. my husband is an angel and takes over 100% the moment he comes home from work. he does almost all of the housework because I am so ****ing depressed having to be at home with our son that when he comes home, I just lay in bed. sometimes I cry, but I mostly feel numb. trapped. full of overwhelming hatred of both myself and my son.

I am on medication. I see a therapist. my husband knows how I feel (minus the divorce part because that would break him) and aside from that, I have never had a problem telling him how I feel. he lets me have as many breaks as he can allow where I **** off into the woods by myself for a few days and just relish the quiet. I feel like I have done absolutely everything I can but I still look at my son and understand why so many moms have killed their children. I would never harm myself or my son, but I am so tired of him. I didn't want him then. I don't want him now. I don't think I ever will. what can I do?”

-Anonymous
    What a WITCH , how could you hate your own child?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/regretfulpa...i_hate_my_son/
    Last edited by TheRealestBoss; 01-08-2021 at 10:48 AM.

ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    most women are mentally ill

can you even imagine your wife unironically telling you she hates your 2 year old son and wishes she had an abortion?
    Divorce should happen ASAP
    Texas crew

ScuffedLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScuffedLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScuffedLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScuffedLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScuffedLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScuffedLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScuffedLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScuffedLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScuffedLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScuffedLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScuffedLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what the fk is wrong with all those *******s commenting on reddit, blaming the husband. **** reddit, it's complete cancer.

orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Meh.

Most of that reddit **** is fake & made by writers to attract attention to the site

JerryAtrix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryAtrix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryAtrix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryAtrix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryAtrix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryAtrix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryAtrix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryAtrix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryAtrix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryAtrix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryAtrix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ScottTil View Post

can you even imagine your wife unironically telling you she hates your 2 year old son and wishes she had an abortion?
    She'd get a fukkin knuckle sandwich platter like Whitney Houston had never even dreamed of.

Attention K-Mart shoppers Archangel_Lost's Avatar
    Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    stop posting reddit trash, maybe this stupid selfish kunt will off herself if she's forced to deal with any more slightly difficult situations that take her out of her comfort bubble
    Lifts:
    Squat: 460x1
    Bench: 400x1
    Deadlift: 575x1
    OHP: 250x2
    Weight: 180 lbs.

Don't have heroes; look up to no one. Because as long as someone's leading the way, the best you'll ever be is second.

DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    aww a woman who doesn't want to do women things

Last edited by DrugsToGetBig; 01-08-2021 at 10:57 AM.
    *Of the ugly or strange look Crew*
    *🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷*
    *To crush your enemies, to see them fall at your feet — to take their horses and goods and hear the lamentation of their women Crew*
    *Pureblood Chad Crew*
    *6'1 Master Race Crew*

tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I understand that many women like being childfree, but if you do end up having a kid.. why would you not love him with every single fiber of your being. That's so sad, poor kid. The husband sucks too but the only person who gets the ****ty end of the stick is the poor kid. Kid deserves better.

TheRealestBoss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheRealestBoss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheRealestBoss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheRealestBoss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheRealestBoss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheRealestBoss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheRealestBoss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheRealestBoss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheRealestBoss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheRealestBoss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheRealestBoss is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by tinysprinkle View Post
    I understand that many women like being childfree, but if you do end up having a kid.. why would you not love him with every single fiber of your being. That's so sad, poor kid. The husband sucks too but the only person who gets the ****ty end of the stick is the poor kid. Kid deserves better.
    I can only imagine what the husband is going through going to work everyday only to come home and do ALL of the housework and take care of his kid by himself because his sad excuse for a wife sits on the couch all day.

After reading some of the threads on that sub I have a very bad feeling about the state of people in this country. Becareful who you have babies with, there are demons among us.

The Lifting Statistician Clydesdale1991's Avatar
    Clydesdale1991 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clydesdale1991 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clydesdale1991 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clydesdale1991 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clydesdale1991 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clydesdale1991 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clydesdale1991 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clydesdale1991 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clydesdale1991 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clydesdale1991 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clydesdale1991 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    IMO They should have got divorced and her get an abortion.

He clearly wants kids and she doesn't.

Should have been done there.

What a sad situation.
    Misc Pizza King:
    "Get rekt *******s, the pizza king is here." - MrBourbon

*HTC*

MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The internet is a place where the most slovenly, mentally ill can voice their opinions and be temporarily taken seriously 😑😑😑
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by orangetide View Post
    Meh.

Most of that reddit **** is fake & made by writers to attract attention to the site
    This. Jfl at actually reading a reddit story

Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Regardless of whether or not her husband “abused” and “manipulated” her into having a child she did not want (as reddit simps stated), she needs to take some accountability, and she has to do what is best for her child. That probably means divorce, with her husband getting full custody. This way, that child has a chance to find a step mom who isn’t full of resentment and mental health issues, including what appears to be stone-cold narcissism.
    I've been seeing the past in one eye and the present in the other. So, I thought I could only see patches of reality, never the whole picture. I felt like I was watching a dream I could never wake up from. Before I knew it, the dream was over.

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Reddit
    True

Pick one
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheRealestBoss View Post
    I can only imagine what the husband is going through going to work everyday only to come home and do ALL of the housework and take care of his kid by himself because his sad excuse for a wife sits on the couch all day.

After reading some of the threads on that sub I have a very bad feeling about the state of people in this country. Becareful who you have babies with, there are demons among us.
    WTF is she complaining about? His life is a career, raising his son, and taking care of things. Hers sounds like a little girl complaining in her room. She's just complaining other people exist around her, while she's doing 'online classes'. WTF purpose does she even intend to have? Relaxing at everyone else's expense and perusing different entertainment while everyone else in the world exists to cater to her, like she's on a beach resort?

Penthouse resident miscer THATSfunnyOP's Avatar
    THATSfunnyOP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) THATSfunnyOP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) THATSfunnyOP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) THATSfunnyOP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) THATSfunnyOP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) THATSfunnyOP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) THATSfunnyOP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) THATSfunnyOP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) THATSfunnyOP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) THATSfunnyOP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) THATSfunnyOP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ScuffedLifter View Post
    what the fk is wrong with all those *******s commenting on reddit, blaming the husband. **** reddit, it's complete cancer.
    This. The replies have me x100 more livid than the original poster.

Blood beyond boiling. ****n cess pool. Scum. Fk reddit.
    King MANLET the 3rd

DontbeSwak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DontbeSwak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DontbeSwak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DontbeSwak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DontbeSwak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DontbeSwak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DontbeSwak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DontbeSwak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DontbeSwak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DontbeSwak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DontbeSwak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This sounds exactly like the plot for we need to talk about kevin
    I'll globe you

Likes all miscers instagram posts crew

Thought I was 6'3 but actually 6'4 crew

Engineering crew

JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Take away the kid and I bet her problems don't go away.

mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MBisonSon View Post
    The internet is a place where the most slovenly, mentally ill can voice their opinions and be temporarily taken seriously
    The comments are absolute cancer. Instead of telling this woman to man up and deal with it and be less selfish, they are validating her. BUT, to be fair this was pulled from "regretful parents" subreddit, so this lady purposefully came to a place seeking validation rather than actual advice or critical feedback. This is the same reason why flat earthers exist.
    modnegged4life

Originally Posted by mesobuild View Post
    WTF is she complaining about? His life is a career, raising his son, and taking care of things. Hers sounds like a little girl complaining in her room. She's just complaining other people exist around her, while she's doing 'online classes'. WTF purpose does she even intend to have? Relaxing at everyone else's expense and perusing different entertainment while everyone else in the world exists to cater to her, like she's on a beach resort?
    Mentally deranged.... Who else thinks witches like this one will grow in number as the IG and twitter generation start pushing out babies. The ones who can't use their babies for likes and attention are probably going to be resentful demons. Good luck to the men marrying these deranged creatures.

Tomorrow im going to see my mother. I'll be sure to give her extra tight hugs and kisses. The way she loved me as her first born son I could never imagine there being mothers out there who feel such hatred for their babies who did nothing but just exist.

Highinthegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Highinthegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Highinthegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Highinthegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Highinthegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Highinthegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Highinthegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Highinthegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Highinthegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Highinthegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Highinthegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    das it mane

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

This. Can't even imagine hating your child. That poor baby.
    ~ In a world where you can be anything, be kind ~

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't know, she seems to care about her husband. She made a dumbass decision to keep a kid she didn't really want because of what it might do to her husband.

I can see why she resents the kid, truly. It doesn't sound like she was abused into having the kid but I do think she really cared about her husband and didn't want to take this away from him. Now she's realizing that was completely a wrong decision in every way. She f*cked her life up no question.

I actually feel a little bad for her. I think keeping it came from a good place but it was for someone else and clearly not her.
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

DigDeeper1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DigDeeper1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DigDeeper1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DigDeeper1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DigDeeper1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DigDeeper1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DigDeeper1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DigDeeper1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DigDeeper1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DigDeeper1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DigDeeper1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    All those comments in the Reddit are toxic, literally makes my blood boil

orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    At least she knows the child is hers lol

KingOmar9 is just really nice. (+1000) KingOmar9 is just really nice. (+1000) KingOmar9 is just really nice. (+1000) KingOmar9 is just really nice. (+1000) KingOmar9 is just really nice. (+1000) KingOmar9 is just really nice. (+1000) KingOmar9 is just really nice. (+1000) KingOmar9 is just really nice. (+1000) KingOmar9 is just really nice. (+1000) KingOmar9 is just really nice. (+1000) KingOmar9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The funny thing....

If they get a divorce she will get custody of the child cause she is the mother. Even divorce won't "save" her.

Unless she gives up custody rights.

redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    I don't know, she seems to care about her husband. She made a dumbass decision to keep a kid she didn't really want because of what it might do to her husband.

I can see why she resents the kid, truly. It doesn't sound like she was abused into having the kid but I do think she really cared about her husband and didn't want to take this away from him. Now she's realizing that was completely a wrong decision in every way. She f*cked her life up no question.

I actually feel a little bad for her. I think keeping it came from a good place but it was for someone else and clearly not her.
    Yep, I agree. Some people are just not fit to be parents and if this is true (which I don't think it is, it reads like a "Why the pandemic is harder on men than women" article) it's a terrible spot to be in. I'd rather her have a feelings dump on Reddit than Andrea Yates the poor thing, and it seems like she's doing everything she can to process her very real feelings in a healthy way. It's sad.
    Train hard, train smart, have fun!

"I'm not autistic- I'm ARTISTIC." - etet1919

Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    she is like the female version of all guys that walk out of a family

not that bad
    Ambatukam!!!!!

Active Duty CoD Operator

Crypto expert

Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Rule Number 1: Don't go on Reddit.
    1/4 Jamaican
    1/4 Polish
    1/4 Irish
    1/4 Welsh