Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Got problem going to the gym

My gym is 5-8min drive away from my hone but I have got problem motivation going there.I have social anxiety issue,I am comfortable in the gym but driving and reaching the gym and those gym worker makes me anxious because of my anxiety.If I manage to get there and get on the treadmill or bicycle,I could complete what I suppose to do

Registered User readreindeer666's Avatar
    readreindeer666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) readreindeer666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) readreindeer666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) readreindeer666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) readreindeer666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) readreindeer666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) readreindeer666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) readreindeer666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) readreindeer666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) readreindeer666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) readreindeer666 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bump

Registered User userUF6705GSIQC's Avatar
    userUF6705GSIQC is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Try taking it step by step. Just visualize yourself getting in your car and going to the gym. Picture in your head being calm, relaxed, and having a smile on your face. Do this part a few times. Next, visualize yourself walking through the door with that same smile on your face, feeling confident, calm, and relaxed. Do this at least a dozen times. It's also it's helpful if you say to yourself, I love working out, it's good for my body, and it's good for my mind! Do this a few times throughout the week prior to your scheduled day. Also, pack your gym bag and leave it by the door. When you go to the gym, smile, just like you did when you saw yourself doing it in your mind's eye. This exercise will allow your subconscious to fully accept this activity as fun, enjoyable and part of your healthy lifestyle. As a performance coach, I've taught this same ritual to a few dozen people successfully helping them. Best of Success! Post your results
    PerformingEdge