rippedpaper1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

14 years old; what do y'all think?

Hi, brand new to the forum. 14 years old and relatively new to bodybuilding. Started doing a bunch of push ups and stuff during lockdown and have gone from there, though I don't have workout machines at home and too young for gym in my area (which are closed anyways).

Anyways, I'm new to this stuff so any suggestions or thoughts on my physique and how I can improve and my potential.

Recent Photo:

h ttps://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/gallery-photo/106027881/1437b488de8f4f00a85e4ed9d8117f34-610xh.jpg

delete the space bweteen the h and rest of the link to load it.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    This can help until you can get to a proper gym:

https://www.strongerbyscience.com/no-gym/

SL1N will become famous soon enough. (+50) SL1N will become famous soon enough. (+50) SL1N will become famous soon enough. (+50) SL1N will become famous soon enough. (+50) SL1N will become famous soon enough. (+50) SL1N will become famous soon enough. (+50) SL1N will become famous soon enough. (+50) SL1N will become famous soon enough. (+50) SL1N will become famous soon enough. (+50) SL1N will become famous soon enough. (+50) SL1N will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rippedpaper1 View Post
    Hi, brand new to the forum. 14 years old and relatively new to bodybuilding. Started doing a bunch of push ups and stuff during lockdown and have gone from there, though I don't have workout machines at home and too young for gym in my area (which are closed anyways).

Anyways, I'm new to this stuff so any suggestions or thoughts on my physique and how I can improve and my potential.

Recent Photo:

h ttps://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/gallery-photo/106027881/1437b488de8f4f00a85e4ed9d8117f34-610xh.jpg

delete the space bweteen the h and rest of the link to load it.
    There should be some pull up bars outside and dip bars. That will build necessary strength prior to gym

3wakka3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You look awesome. Since gyms are closed and it looks like it could be that way for a while keep working on your calisthenics setup. I would recommend resistance bands as you can do loads of exercises with them, they ain't no joke I have a home setup with weights and I still use them. Whatever you're doing is working so keep at it.

MMA4eva is a complete loser! (-2000) MMA4eva is a complete loser! (-2000) MMA4eva is a complete loser! (-2000) MMA4eva is a complete loser! (-2000) MMA4eva is a complete loser! (-2000) MMA4eva is a complete loser! (-2000) MMA4eva is a complete loser! (-2000) MMA4eva is a complete loser! (-2000) MMA4eva is a complete loser! (-2000) MMA4eva is a complete loser! (-2000) MMA4eva is a complete loser! (-2000)
    look good for your age. Start eating more and lift heavier weights though!