ughias has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need some tips to get shredded

Hi Guys,

I have been working out quite a bit and trying to loose fat.
    I have been taking maltodextrin after gym (15gm) with my muscle tech protein whey gold.
    Not loosing much fat. I feel bloated which i cant figure out where it is from. I thought its from creatine so i stopped it but bloating all over the body is still there cause my eating is right. Now i have been taking protein shake every day for so many years and never did any cardio.
    Should i add a cardio session in order to make my metabolism better and i will loose fat?
    Please recommend.

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    cardio isn't going to help if you have no idea how many calories you're eating

so: count your calories and make sure you're in a deficit

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Also, maltodextrin is empty calories. If you are dieting it's better to stick to foods that are both filling and nutritious without being calorie dense.

If you think you aren't losing fat, we have to know a few things:
    - how long you've been running a particular calorie level
    - your daily weigh in data. Start and end weights might not be enough, especially if the time period is less than about 2 weeks.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    First off cardio doesn't "make your metabolism better". You sound like you need to gain a lot of fatloss knowledge. I suggest you read the stickies at the top of the page to start and then come back with questions
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you want to add a cardio session by all means go for it. I had good results doing 15 minutes or so at the end of my workouts in the past.

Is there any difference between eating 200 less calories or burning off 200 more? You just need to have a daily intake that is consistent and correct.

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The bloating comes from something your ingesting.
    Go on a 24 hour fast and see if your still bloating.
    If you are it could be a medical issue,if not it's something your taking in.
    I suspect your protein powder.
    I get the maltodextin intake to help shuttle nutrients/glycogen into the muscle after training but you can basically get the same effect with a high glycemic food.
    Eating easily digestible and fibrous foods can help you lean out.
    Eggs,fish,NF cottage cheese with plenty of vegetables and little if any starchy food.
    If you do eat some starchy type food rice,potato or pasta do it before training or early in your day.
    Good luck.
    Another experiment you can try is as mentioned just eat foods no protein drinks and see what happens and how you feel.

Registered User readreindeer666's Avatar
    readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lower your calories by 500 and add in cardio for a month

lauraallen11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lauraallen11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lauraallen11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lauraallen11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lauraallen11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lauraallen11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lauraallen11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lauraallen11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lauraallen11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lauraallen11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lauraallen11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Amino Acid can help you lose weight, it gives your body a much-needed boost for workouts.
    1) Amino Acid protein boosts your performance in the workout.
    2) It increases the density of Fat Burn.
    3) Help you in building Muscle Loss during workouts.
    4) Help you grow good Hormones
    5) It Blocks Fat Storage with Glutamine.

tssfJEXnsrb is not very well liked. (-100) tssfJEXnsrb is not very well liked. (-100) tssfJEXnsrb is not very well liked. (-100) tssfJEXnsrb is not very well liked. (-100) tssfJEXnsrb is not very well liked. (-100) tssfJEXnsrb is not very well liked. (-100) tssfJEXnsrb is not very well liked. (-100) tssfJEXnsrb is not very well liked. (-100) tssfJEXnsrb is not very well liked. (-100) tssfJEXnsrb is not very well liked. (-100) tssfJEXnsrb is not very well liked. (-100)
    Lower calories by 500-700 get an app to help with it and do cardio for 10-20 minutes 3-4 times a week 2 times if it’s really intense

Cparnell7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ughias View Post
    Hi Guys,

I have been working out quite a bit and trying to loose fat.
    I have been taking maltodextrin after gym (15gm) with my muscle tech protein whey gold.
    Not loosing much fat. I feel bloated which i cant figure out where it is from. I thought its from creatine so i stopped it but bloating all over the body is still there cause my eating is right. Now i have been taking protein shake every day for so many years and never did any cardio.
    Should i add a cardio session in order to make my metabolism better and i will loose fat?
    Please recommend.

stop taking supplements for now. I would count calories to measure your current maintenance weight and come up with a plan to hit a caloric deficit