PFid is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question ZMA Serving Size

I bought a BigJoy ZMA yesterday and it says 3 capsules (1 serving) daily. Can I and should I take 3 capsules together 30 min before the bedtime? As I know, ZMA effects the sleep quality too. It contains 225mg magnesium, 15mg zinc and 10mg Vitamin B6. Thanks in advance for your replies.
    Last edited by PFid; 01-06-2021 at 01:10 PM.

Virus and BS Free Jeff the Repper's Avatar
    Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    full serving 30 minutes before bed, like the label states and you are good to go, not sure what your question is.
    BS and Virus free

PFid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Jeff the Repper View Post
    full serving 30 minutes before bed, like the label states and you are good to go, not sure what your question is.
    I meant which would be better? Taking 3 capsules at different times in day or taking all of them at once before bed

Virus and BS Free Jeff the Repper's Avatar
    Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PFid View Post
    I meant which would be better? Taking 3 capsules at different times in day or taking all of them at once before bed
    full serving before bed as the label states, no need to split doses. ZMA may improve your sleep quality but it may also give you very vivid and even violet dreams as an FYI
    BS and Virus free