Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

If I only did hammer curls, what results can be expected?

I normally alter between hammers and regular DB curls but I got a minor injury where regular db curls irritate my wrists.

Despite this, I always enjoyed hammer curls more; any major difference in terms of muscle building? Pictures to compare would be helpful

jademonkey is just really nice. (+1000) jademonkey is just really nice. (+1000) jademonkey is just really nice. (+1000) jademonkey is just really nice. (+1000) jademonkey is just really nice. (+1000) jademonkey is just really nice. (+1000) jademonkey is just really nice. (+1000) jademonkey is just really nice. (+1000) jademonkey is just really nice. (+1000) jademonkey is just really nice. (+1000) jademonkey is just really nice. (+1000)
    I believe hammer curls hit brachioradialis more, so it could be good to bring up forearms or to prevent issues by never training that muscle.
    Cutting........................................................176 lbs
    2020......................375 / 285 / 505..............185 lbs
    Pre-COVID..............335 / 295 / 499..............185 lbs
    July 1, 2019................9 week cut.................164 lbs
    Late April 2019.........285 / 275 / 440.............178 lbs
    Oct, 2018..............175x6 / 145x6 / 275x5......163 lbs

EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    IIRC they also tend to develop the "height" of the bicep as opposed to the width, so if you only did them you might find that your biceps acquire a "tall" look.
    Bench: 315
    Squat: 335
    Deadlift: 475

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you are doing neutral grip rows or pullups/pulldowns, I don’t see a point in prioritizing hammer curls. Personally I prefer incline curls after pulling movements, either with dbs, bands or cables.

MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The difference in growth will be minimal if you can even tell at all..

A hammer curl with shift a few % from one head of the bicep to the brachialis that sits right with the bicep.

You don't need full supination to curl with anyway.
    I get about 2/3 supinated with db's when I try.
    Bench for pecs crew
    FMH crew - couch.

Registered Anti-Hero SicilianPower's Avatar
    SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Depends what type of hammer curls, traditional hammers or cross body hammers. The cross body hammers puts more focus on the brachialis between the bicep and tricep rather than the brachioradialis which traditional hammers hit more. Both hit the outer head but the cross body will be more likely to help add some height to your biceps which is something I think most of us want.
    Last edited by SicilianPower; 01-16-2021 at 04:55 AM.
    *MMA Crew
    *Boxing Crew
    *Agnostic Crew
    *Wavy Hair Crew
    *Hazel Eyes Crew
    *Right-Wing Crew

Registered User MrBossManBiceps's Avatar
    MrBossManBiceps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Odifududix View Post
    I normally alter between hammers and regular DB curls but I got a minor injury where regular db curls irritate my wrists.

Despite this, I always enjoyed hammer curls more; any major difference in terms of muscle building? Pictures to compare would be helpful
    yeah its so fu*king annoying when u do supinated bicep curls and ur innerside of wrists hurt, im also undergoing that pain too, hammer curls focus on mor emuscle groups in ur arms, brachialis, brachioradialis and long head of biceps generally making a bigger arm and stronger one but bicep culrs makes ur biceps rounder and aesthetically better. u can just search up the pictures

Train hard play harder Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The movement hits forearms and the wrist position is not optimum for biceps growth
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

dandogg is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jademonkey View Post
    I believe hammer curls hit brachioradialis more, so it could be good to bring up forearms or to prevent issues by never training that muscle.
    yes yes