amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

creapure creatine

Hi

I used to buy ON's but I understand it isn't creapure anymore. Is there any other brand that sells on BB that does?

Thanks

eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Genius Brand
    My secret? Texting between sets.

Xpiro is just really nice. (+1000) Xpiro is just really nice. (+1000) Xpiro is just really nice. (+1000) Xpiro is just really nice. (+1000) Xpiro is just really nice. (+1000) Xpiro is just really nice. (+1000) Xpiro is just really nice. (+1000) Xpiro is just really nice. (+1000) Xpiro is just really nice. (+1000) Xpiro is just really nice. (+1000) Xpiro is just really nice. (+1000)
    German Creatine, 300 Grams, From Athletic Xtreme https://www.amazon.com/dp/B009K6WWEC..._AbO9FbSNE3XZ2

drTonyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) drTonyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) drTonyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) drTonyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) drTonyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) drTonyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) drTonyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) drTonyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) drTonyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) drTonyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) drTonyD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I recently switched to this because of the same reason. Ive noticed a difference

MUSCLE FEAST Creapure Creatine Monohydrate Powder | Premium Pre-Workout or Post-Workout | Easy to Mix, Gluten-Free, Safe and Pure, Kosher Certified (300g, Unflavored)
    by Muscle Feast

amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by eatyourspinach View Post
    Genius Brand
    I see it on the BB store but it's really expensive for 300 grams. ON's price was always and still the same even when it was creapure and alot more cheaper & more quanity. From what reaosn and is it worth it, I am starting to wonder.

Originally Posted by Xpiro View Post
    German Creatine, 300 Grams, From Athletic Xtreme
    Thanks but I only buy this sort of stuff through BB. Also from the link you gave they doesn't ship to Israel.

Originally Posted by drTonyD View Post
    I recently switched to this because of the same reason. Ive noticed a difference

MUSCLE FEAST Creapure Creatine Monohydrate Powder | Premium Pre-Workout or Post-Workout | Easy to Mix, Gluten-Free, Safe and Pure, Kosher Certified (300g, Unflavored)
    by Muscle Feast
    Can't seem to find it on the BB store.

Should I just go with a normal creatine? BB signature / ON's. BB's cheaper than ON's, both aren't creapure.

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by amit4life5 View Post
    I see it on the BB store but it's really expensive for 300 grams. ON's price was always and still the same even when it was creapure and alot more cheaper & more quanity. From what reaosn and is it worth it, I am starting to wonder.

Thanks but I only buy this sort of stuff through BB. Also from the link you gave they doesn't ship to Israel.

Can't seem to find it on the BB store.

Should I just go with a normal creatine? BB signature / ON's. BB's cheaper than ON's, both aren't creapure.
    It really doesn’t matter, they’re both creatine monohydrate. You’ll notice zero difference between creapure and any non-creapure creatine other than cost.
    Strong & Unstable

Originally Posted by faipdeooiad View Post
    It really doesn’t matter, they’re both creatine monohydrate. You’ll notice zero difference between creapure and any non-creapure creatine other than cost.
    Okay. It seems odd to me that ON's still pricing it the same without creapure. I usually buy 1200g each time. Should I go with BB or ON's?

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by amit4life5 View Post
    Okay. It seems odd to me that ON's still pricing it the same without creapure. I usually buy 1200g each time. Should I go with BB or ON's?
    In this case, creatine mono is creatine mono. I'd pick whichever is least expensive, but that's me.

Creapure used to be the safe bet years ago because the quality of stuff coming out of China was poor and other brands were suspect as the supply did not match demand in the late 90s and early 00s. Today this really isn't an issue to be worried about as long as you're buying it from a brand that has a good reputation.
    "I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate..."