sokaman is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Going from 20% to 15% body fat - please help!

Hi,

I'm 178cm (5ft 10). I'm not sure where I'm at -- maybe 20% but happy to be told otherwise. My dream goal right now is to get to 15%. Never been here.

How much fat in grams do I need to lose to achieve this?

Thank you in advance!
    Attached Images

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    https://www.fitwatch.com/calculator/...ody-fat-weight

I would strongly recommend you start resistance training if you haven't already, you're going to need to build some muscle to improve your overall physique.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

I would strongly recommend you start resistance training if you haven't already, you're going to need to build some muscle to improve your overall physique.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I've been training with weights now for 14 weeks now -- now 3 times a week.

Bodynewi is not very well liked. (-100) Bodynewi is not very well liked. (-100) Bodynewi is not very well liked. (-100) Bodynewi is not very well liked. (-100) Bodynewi is not very well liked. (-100) Bodynewi is not very well liked. (-100) Bodynewi is not very well liked. (-100) Bodynewi is not very well liked. (-100) Bodynewi is not very well liked. (-100) Bodynewi is not very well liked. (-100) Bodynewi is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by sokaman View Post
    I would strongly recommend you start resistance training if you haven't already, you're going to need to build some muscle to improve your overall physique.
    Thanks! I've been training with weights now for 14 weeks now -- now 3 times a week.[/QUOTE] Add a good diet together with exercise. That really worked out for me.

Originally Posted by Bodynewi View Post
    Thanks! I've been training with weights now for 14 weeks now -- now 3 times a week.
    Add a good diet together with exercise. That really worked out for me.[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I've also been dieting: eating fruit and vegs, grilled meat, oatmeal and protein shakes.

Add a good diet together with exercise. That really worked out for me.
    Thank you! I've also been dieting: eating fruit and vegs, grilled meat, oatmeal and protein shakes.[/QUOTE]

BTW, would you all agree that 20% is a fair assessment of my BF%. More or less?

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BTW, would you all agree that 20% is a fair assessment of my BF%. More or less?
    There's a thread for that at the top of the forum, don't ask again if you've already been given an answer there.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.