Aaron5078 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaron5078 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaron5078 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaron5078 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaron5078 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaron5078 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaron5078 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaron5078 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaron5078 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaron5078 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaron5078 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can A Late Novice Gain Strength On A Cutting Program?

Hi, I started a novice program 2 years ago and I am finally at the late novice stage bench in the 200s for reps OHP 150 for reps and deadlifting close to 405 and squatting almost 300 for reps.

It has taken me so long because I didn't understand how to progress and I constantly overdid my bulking and had to cut which I also overdid multiple times over, and the last couple months I made the most progress I ever had!

I know I can finish up the program in a couple months but I also know that it would require me to gain even more weight than I am already carrying which I am already uncomfortable with.

I am 5'8 currently 175lbs 20% BF I would like to cut down to 155-160lbs At maybe 10% BF.

I saw Kinobody's Warrior Shredding Program and he mentions you can gain strength and muscle on this program. Would this be a worth while option to cut down to a healthier weight and still progress to hit intermediate numbers. Or is this a load of crap?

I need some guidance on how I should approach this situation. Thanks.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    It's possible to gain muscle without a surplus. That is well documented in research, even in well trained lifters. In fact it may not be necessary to ever use a surplus, we don't know for sure yet.

There is nothing special about the Kinbody program that makes this possible more than any other routine though. You just need a strong stimulus and to be in a mild calorie deficit. The larger the deficit the less muscle you will grow. What we don't know is where the optimal point is for muscle growth vs. avoiding fat gain, it's likely to be close to maintenance though. And in any case, you can only ever hope to be in a general ballpark - nobody really knows their maintenance level with a high degree of precision.