Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ItsJamesthefin View Post
    Lmao yep right on cue all of the major MSM networks are running with this. I'm still baffled how people on here can't see that they are our enemy.
    Especially after they’ve recently Openly admitted they’re going to tone it down and be less critical of Biden once he’s in office. They’re literally telling people to their faces that they have been biased in their reporting towards trump.

JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by tunejunkie View Post
    Doctored and edited are synonymous, so yes it is doctored. Yes he said these thing, but everything being out of context makes these clips meaningless. Someone could have a tape of me saying “car wrecks aren’t that bad” which makes me seem like a moron, but what’s been edited (aka doctored) out of the clip is the conversation leading up to it which shows I was comparing car wrecks to plane crashes.

Context matters. These clips are a nothingburger for a variety of reasons. boyo.
    "and there's nothing wrong with saying that you've recalculated"

⅟⅓⅔⅕⅖⅗⅘⅙⅚⅛⅜⅝⅞ ➊➋➌➍➎➏➐➑➒ BadMonkeyFunker's Avatar
    BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Doctored and edited are synonymous, so yes it is doctored. Yes he said these thing, but everything being out of context makes these clips meaningless. Someone could have a tape of me saying “car wrecks aren’t that bad” which makes me seem like a moron, but what’s been edited (aka doctored) out of the clip is the conversation leading up to it which shows I was comparing car wrecks to plane crashes.

Context matters. These clips are a nothingburger for a variety of reasons. boyo.
    there is no need for context when the president who lost an election tells the state AG to "recalculate" or upcoming election may go the other way. Open and close case.
    ------->TRUMP LOST BY LANDSLIDE and BIDEN IS YOUR PRESIDENT<--------

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Entered thread to see the mental gymnastics from derplers as they make excuses for the flagrantly un-American, and potentially criminal, conduct from their imbecilic man hero. Leaving satisfied.

Also, remember 4 years ago when Obama called up states' Secretaries of State to pressure them to subvert the results of the Presidential election ? LMFAO

SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BadMonkeyFunker View Post
    there is no need for context when the president who lost an election tells the state AG to "recalculate" or upcoming election may go the other way. Open and close case.
    Love how hard you have to reach.

Yet again, no evidence.
    MAGA One day at a time.

JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SWDeath View Post
    Yet again, no evidence.
    You don't say...

BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Love how hard you have to reach.

Yet again, no evidence.
    once he's out of office. oh boy... pepper thy angus.. No GOP cucks to protect, no special presidential protections... ayyy LMFAO!

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

No. The edits are very clear where they exist. That is not doctored. Doctored is manipulating audio to make it appear someone said something they didn't say.

Basically your position is, "Trump said something bad, so I'll just say it's doctored and he didn't say that."
    Deepfat: "I guarantee I beat you by at least 6 strokes. Afterwards, I'll slide my thick conservative cawk in your old lady just to finish the job."

z4: "So when are you available in September to play?"

Deep: "On second thought, I don't play golf with broads. You're such a scumbag that I'd be much more inclined to just slap the chit out of you."

z4: "MMA match works, too. So when are you available this month?

Deep: "I won't subject myself to being in the presence of a scumbag."

z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ItsJamesthefin View Post
    Lmao yep right on cue all of the major MSM networks are running with this. I'm still baffled how people on here can't see that they are our enemy.
    Literally the current POTUS is trying to steal an election and you're calling the MSM the enemy of the people for pointing it out with his own words. How cucked can one person be?
    Deepfat: "I guarantee I beat you by at least 6 strokes. Afterwards, I'll slide my thick conservative cawk in your old lady just to finish the job."

Deep: "On second thought, I don't play golf with broads. You're such a scumbag that I'd be much more inclined to just slap the chit out of you."

MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Yet again, no evidence.
    Criminal Don has no evidence of election fraud...ANYWHERE ? (as proven by his inability to win any of his sham election fraud lawsuits)

Correct.

Raffensperger responded: “Well, Mr. President, the challenge that you have is, the data you have is wrong.”

LMFAO. That was his polite way of calling Trump an idiot.

tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JesseV87 View Post
    "and there's nothing wrong with saying that you've recalculated"
    Lmao. You’re even further taking out of context clips that were already out of context hahahahahaha hahahahahahah

The literal first sentence in the start of his statements before this were “and we’ve won based on all of this”.

Lmaooooo my goodness you guys will do anything to make a nothingburger

BOOM!

"I just want to find 11,780 votes" and his threats against Raffensperger and his counsel violate 52 U.S. Code § 20511.

angus pepperin thyme....

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

Originally Posted by TugOfPeace View Post
    If you were confident in the election results, you would be happy to have a recount.

It's like telling a girl your dik measures 10" then getting upset if she asked to measure it.

lmao.
    It's been recounted - more than once. Recount it as much as you want. I don't care.

He's asking election officials to "find" 11780 votes for him.

chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Trump is the most corrupt SOB to be president and no one on here cares.

Wow!
    EL PASO★STRONG
    8-3-19

Procedures I’ve had. Feel free to ask about them:
    - LASIK surgery (2007)
    - Septoplasty (2018)
    - Gum Graft (2019)
    - Gynecomastia/Liposuction (2021)

BOOM!

"I just want to find 11,780 votes" and his threats against Raffensperger and his counsel violate 52 U.S. Code § 20511.

angus pepperin thyme....
    But, but, but the other 56 minutes absolve him of any wrongdoing.

Lmao you’re also taking out of context statements further out of context lmaoooooo. Hahaha you can’t make this up. Lmao.

What does he say in the beginning of his statements on this? Also what exactly is being recalculated and how is it being recalculated? Oh no one actually knows because the whole video has been edited out of context. Lmaoooo

Originally Posted by TugOfPeace View Post
    If you were confident in the election results, you would be happy to have a recount.

It's like telling a girl your dik measures 10" then getting upset if she asked to measure it.

lmao.
    If you're going to post on things, shouldn't you at least learn the facts of the issue you are posting about ? Seriously....

At another point, Trump claimed that votes were scanned three times: “Brad, why did they put the votes in three times? You know, they put ’em in three times.”

Raffensperger responded: “Mr. President, they did not. We did an audit of that and we proved conclusively that they were not scanned three times.”

Also - how hard must it have been for these people on the call with Dumb Donald to hold back from saying "Jesus Christ dude, you are a f***ing idiot."

Lmao you’re also taking out of context statements further out of context lmaoooooo. Hahaha you can’t make this up. Lmao.

What does he say in the beginning of his statements on this? Also what exactly is being recalculated and how is it being recalculated? Oh no one actually knows because the whole video has been edited out of context. Lmaoooo
    Out of context. And then when the entire call is released, it'll be ________.

Originally Posted by z4v4 View Post
    No. The edits are very clear where they exist. That is not doctored. Doctored is manipulating audio to make it appear someone said something they didn't say.

Basically your position is, "Trump said something bad, so I'll just say it's doctored and he didn't say that."
    Lmao. No context no care. If they were really in the clear they’d have just posted the whole convo. But nope. They have to spin it and take things out of context. Sorry bub. Another swing and a miss.

Out of context. And then when the entire call is released, it'll be ________.
    Has it been released yet? Nope. Sit down.

Context bro. Need context.

Lmao. No context no care. If they were really in the clear they’d have just posted the whole convo. But nope. They have to spin it and take things out of context. Sorry bub. Another swing and a miss.
    Why post 60 minutes of rambling when only 4 minutes is relevant? Fukking cultists are deranged.

Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Trump truly thinks he’s a DICTATOR!

He’s literally caught on tape! This is juicy stuff haha
    <3 Deephouse <3

Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why post 60 minutes of rambling when only 4 minutes is relevant? Fukking cultists are deranged.
    This!

I mean just when you thought they couldn’t be any more retarded, they come back and surprise you. Haha Remarkable!
    <3 Deephouse <3

Because context matters. If he was asking him to lie and say they randomly found votes it would have been released in the clips. But he never did that. Odds are the convo is around voter fraud and he’s talking about bad fraudulent votes that already occurred. He needs those to be exposed to win. Everyone knows this. the media is editing this and doctoring it to make it seem as if he’s asking him to lie. But again even my assumption is just that sine we don’t have context.

Context matters boyo

Originally Posted by LargePeter View Post
    Why not release it all now then?

Fukin retards
    already been answered.

He was attacking GA sec of state earlier on twitter and lied about their conversation. Boom! couple hours later tape comes out and shows trump lied about it.

This is strategic .Making trump look even more pathetic than he already is ...

Now he'll say something else and than next part of the tape will come out...

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MMeadows11 View Post
    Criminal Don has no evidence of election fraud...ANYWHERE ? (as proven by his inability to win any of his sham election fraud lawsuits)

Correct.

Raffensperger responded: “Well, Mr. President, the challenge that you have is, the data you have is wrong.”

LMFAO. That was his polite way of calling Trump an idiot.
    Oof, you can feel the deep seated insecure in this post.

You bidophile leftists keep your head in the sand and ignore the state hearings.

You are losing the house and every single seat up for election this year.

Cult as fuk.
    MAGA One day at a time.

This is strategic .Making trump look even more pathetic than he already is ...
    Exactly my point. It’s strategically edited to create a narrative.

Boom. Hook line and sinker.

Because context matters. If he was asking him to lie and say they randomly found votes it would have been released in the clips. But he never did that. Odds are the convo is around voter fraud and he’s talking about bad fraudulent votes that already occurred. He needs those to be exposed to win. Everyone knows this. the media is editing this and doctoring it to make it seem as if he’s asking him to lie. But again even my assumption is just that sine we don’t have context.

Context matters boyo
    The context has been presented. If you're not smart enough or too paranoid, then that's your problem.

The context has been presented. If you're not smart enough or too paranoid, then that's your problem.
    1 hour call edited to 4 minutes is not context.

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Show me in the tape where he says finding votes means fraudulently flipping them or cheating. Go on where does he say that? Or is it perhaps this whole conversation is around trying to find voter fraud(as it has been for 2 months now) that already happened. And to find those? Common sense boyo.

Again these are highly edited and doctored not showing the whole conversation. Everything is out of context.

This is another swing and a miss with no full video.
    *Sigh*

Everything is always "out of context" and "misinterpreted" and "fake news" with trump.

Do you really think he's been absolutely perfect and has never done or said anything wrong in the 4 years he's been in office?