richardvilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What macros (advice needed)

Hello guys

I am currently 240ib in decent shape (trained q0 plus years, most bulking) but have a bit of a tummy which is more round and hard but i need it flat! This weight is not through over eating as for the year i have eaten less than 2300 cals every day .

In 2021 i am determined to get this tummy flat qnd remove and access weight i have.

I plan to mix strength training with lots of cardio work , say 2 weeks each in a month.

My question is what carb/protein/fats. So many calculators out there but coming up with different results.

The average for losing weight has been. Based on 2600 cals .
    149 carbs, 270 protein and 133 fat.

Do you agree with this ?

Thanks

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    post it in the regular nutrition section, not nutrition logs

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=173439001