Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Khumatmibro is a name known to all. (+5000) Khumatmibro is a name known to all. (+5000) Khumatmibro is a name known to all. (+5000) Khumatmibro is a name known to all. (+5000) Khumatmibro is a name known to all. (+5000) Khumatmibro is a name known to all. (+5000) Khumatmibro is a name known to all. (+5000) Khumatmibro is a name known to all. (+5000) Khumatmibro is a name known to all. (+5000) Khumatmibro is a name known to all. (+5000) Khumatmibro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ayyy View Post
    nah brah im not trying to be a dick i think you're missing what im saying

your back is crazy underdeveloped to the point it looks like you dont even hit it, srs focus more on finding movements that feel good and you can hit right rather than following some copy and paste program from randoms. use those programs principles with the movements you find beneficial once you've gotten a better idea of what works, but don't waste the mental effort making "blocks" and following spread sheets to a T until you've learned how to make each muscle fire properly
    My back really? I thought you meant my arms, I feel they're really lacking!
    No I get you, I've been playing around with different exercises a bit and have found what seems to "feel" best, now it's a case of progressing with them.

Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good content, that's all I can say

Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TugOfPeace View Post
    What really makes your physique stand out is your forearms. Holy fuk man. My weakest bodypart by far.. can't get them to grow past 11.25". Tried so much.

Couple of questions, one is pretty dumb:

1) I used to buy fresh chicken thighs from Costco and stored them in the fridge. By the time their expiration date hit (keep in mind these are sealed packets), they had gone bad (very bad smell). Can I buy these and freeze them instead, and just use them when needed?

2) I have gone full bloat mode and degenmaxxed on my diet. Have only found success on 20/4 intermittent fasting but am finding difficulty sticking to it on the 4th day. Can I incorporate a small 200-300 calorie surplus on the 4th day if it helps me stay consistent? I do upper/rest + cardio/lower on the other 3 days.
    Your best bet with chicken is to cook all of it, freeze what you wont eat for a few days, and refrigerate the cooked that you will eat soon. Cooked chicken will last longer than raw and nothing wrong with putting it in the freezer except it may take a day or two to thaw out in the fridge. Make sure you are trimming the thighs though loads of fat thats not necessary and better to get from avocados, almond butter, fish, etc...

I would widen the window. I am not a big fan of intermittent fasting at all and more about nutrient timing. Fasted cardio, some carbs pre and post workout, and eating to recover and be able to maintain diet without being food obsessed. Personally I like to jam pack my meals towards the end of the day, I am less hungry in the AM but i also need to eat after fasted cardio and before lifting and staying fasted after training is also a good way to go catabolic and lose muscle mass which in turn will mean less fat loss.

Just made it through the snow storm BS here in Texas, even without power for a few days and water and stores closed for almost a week, managed to stay 100% on track with diet, cardio, and lifting. Wasn't easy but got it done.
    **worthless college major crew**

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Khumatmibro View Post
    My back really? I thought you meant my arms, I feel they're really lacking!
    No I get you, I've been playing around with different exercises a bit and have found what seems to "feel" best, now it's a case of progressing with them.
    what do you do for back?
    Official LTC representative

Khumatmibro is a name known to all. (+5000) Khumatmibro is a name known to all. (+5000) Khumatmibro is a name known to all. (+5000) Khumatmibro is a name known to all. (+5000) Khumatmibro is a name known to all. (+5000) Khumatmibro is a name known to all. (+5000) Khumatmibro is a name known to all. (+5000) Khumatmibro is a name known to all. (+5000) Khumatmibro is a name known to all. (+5000) Khumatmibro is a name known to all. (+5000) Khumatmibro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    what do you do for back?
    At the minute I'm training full body 3x a week in my garage.

For back

Day 1
    kB rows.

Day 2
    Deadlift
    Pull ups
    Barbell rows

Day 3
    kB rows

About 12-15 sets minimum (excluding deadlifts). When the gyms re-open I would probably use a cable row instead of dB most of the time, barbell row has always felt good for me.

I didn't think my back was my most obvious weak point tbh. It's actually the one body part I get comments on by non-lifters irl.

Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    updates this week, 11.5 weeks out from Nationals now, cant wait to show nonsense916 old jestbrah is actually going to become an IFBB pro

Current macros are about 500g protein, 150-175c, 60F

cardio is 50 min stairs 6 days a week, 10k steps 7 days a week, lifting PPL 6 days a week.

So far I am still hitting progressive overload every session. Training partners are massive successful coach and podcast host and a top 3 olympian. Have one of the top 3 posing coaches in the country who is also a national judge.

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

Originally Posted by Jestbrah View Post
    updates this week, 11.5 weeks out from Nationals now, cant wait to show nonsense916 old jestbrah is actually going to become an IFBB pro

cardio is 50 min stairs 6 days a week, 10k steps 7 days a week, lifting PPL 6 days a week.

So far I am still hitting progressive overload every session. Training partners are massive successful coach and podcast host and a top 3 olympian. Have one of the top 3 posing coaches in the country who is also a national judge.
    Absolute unit.
    What's the reasoning for 500g of protein, have you always kept protein very high or have you increased it as you lowered calories?
    Last edited by Khumatmibro; 02-21-2021 at 02:27 PM.

ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    At the minute I'm training full body 3x a week in my garage.

For back

Day 1
    kB rows.

Day 2
    Deadlift
    Pull ups
    Barbell rows

Day 3
    kB rows

About 12-15 sets minimum (excluding deadlifts). When the gyms re-open I would probably use a cable row instead of dB most of the time, barbell row has always felt good for me.

I didn't think my back was my most obvious weak point tbh. It's actually the one body part I get comments on by non-lifters irl.
    focus more on the movement patterns

im guessing on the bb rows you're at a 45 degree angle and using about twice as much weight as you should, db rows you're twisting your whole body away from the db to make it easier and also going too heavy

and its definitely the most glaring weak point, you aren't big enough your arms or shoulders are going to be anything noteworthy but your back should be seeing some development by now.

focus more on the movement patterns

im guessing on the bb rows you're at a 45 degree angle and using about twice as much weight as you should, db rows you're twisting your whole body away from the db to make it easier and also going too heavy

and its definitely the most glaring weak point, you aren't big enough your arms or shoulders are going to be anything noteworthy but your back should be seeing some development by now.
    Definitely more horizontal pulling than vertical at the minute . Not 45 but not strictly 90 degrees either
    and yes probably a bit of body-english alright but not taking the piss either. Okay point noted I need to work on my back.

iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Definitely more horizontal pulling than vertical at the minute . Not 45 but not strictly 90 degrees ether
    and yes probablyy a bit of body-english alright but not taking the piss either. Okay point noted I'll work on my back.

Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

Absolute unit.
    What's the reasoning for 500g of protein, have you always kept protein very high or have you increased it as you lowered calories?
    helps speed up recovery, i mean I am 6ft and 250lbs in these pics so I have a lot of muscle that needs protein. It keeps me slightly more satiated but honestly, not that much, 150g of rice does far more for satiation than an extra 50g lean protein for a couple meals.

Higher protein is VERY unlikely to be converted to fat as well and it keeps the metabolism from adapating to low calories too soon without slowing down fat loss. So I am still eating ~ 3100 calories a day that leaves me 1300 more calories to drop to get to 1800 at the end which I could take from protein and fats without having to remove the carbs too soon or go to a protein only diet for the last 6 weeks.

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ho lee fuk, I'm female and just clicked on this thread.

These guys are INSANELY hot. Making my panties wet.

Subbing.

Originally Posted by RealAesthetic View Post
    started doing more squats heuheuhue

on a lean bulk right now but will be shredding down in a couple months, I shred quick because high metabolism so I'm gonna stay a bit on the thick side til spring

DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post

Subbing.
    Noo, You cannot have I will fight for Jest, Legz will jello wrestle you for RA be careful !

Now you got me posting and on that note I'm out. Lol
    ~ Official FANGIRL Crew ~

I <3 you all

Madfury is my Misc Oneitis <3

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DM28 View Post
    Noo, You cannot have I will fight for Jest, Legz will jello wrestle you for RA be careful !

Now you got me posting and on that note I'm out. Lol
    I want both of them, too! I'll have to fight you guys. Imagine a female Miscer fight on Zoom

eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    coach dropped the hammer now at 12 weeks out from regional, 14 from nationals and really hitting the cardio and cutting back the carbs, protein still 450 and going to remain around there

time to actually start getting peeled now

Do you weight 300 yet?

You look as big as 1986 Ultimate Warrior
    PC specs

i9 9900k/AMD RX 6800 16 GB/16 GB RAM/LG BX 65'' OLED/Gigabyte GS27QC 27''

OLED Master Race crew
    1440p 120+ fps only crew
    6'2 master race crew
    Audiophile crew
    Metal crew
    Introvert/INTJ crew
    German crew
    If you aren't getting stronger you aren't getting bigger crew

I will be getting in on this when I sharpen up a litrle more. 3 weeks into prep 15 and 17 weeks out. Finally doing a real run at nationals in classic physique.
    Have a mildly famous coach who is actually my lifting partner now so good things coming.

Currently already lost 10lbs and eating 4000+calories a day less than 30 min cardio 5 days a week.

1.75-2g/lb

No one ever lost a bodybuilding competition by eating too much protein. I have heard it from most of the top coaches that as long as digestion isnt being screwed up, theres is no real "limit" to protein. More protein= more recovery = more muscle mass= better workouts.

If you ask me there is no reason a male should ever be under 300g protein if hes trying to be aesthetic or compete.
    What amount of protein do you think a female should have?

When I trained with an IFBB pro she had me at 115 g of protein. But I got tired of her bland diet and now have oat and chia bowls, and protein smoothies with fruit and veggies mixed in. I realize I eat a lot more fat and sugar this way, but it tastes better Aesthetics or taste. Sigh.

When I trained with an IFBB pro she had me at 115 g of protein. But I got tired of her bland diet and now have oat and chia bowls, and protein smoothies with fruit and veggies mixed in. I realize I eat a lot more fat and sugar this way, but it tastes better Aesthetics or taste. Sigh.
    girls have weaker digestive systems and overloading with protein is gonna cause a lot more digestive issues than it would for a guy, 100g is more than enough for any girl not trying to compete that weighs <140

iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Usually it's a gram per pound of goal body weight

So if you want to be 120 pounds then 120 grams of protein
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

helps speed up recovery, i mean I am 6ft and 250lbs in these pics so I have a lot of muscle that needs protein. It keeps me slightly more satiated but honestly, not that much, 150g of rice does far more for satiation than an extra 50g lean protein for a couple meals.

Higher protein is VERY unlikely to be converted to fat as well and it keeps the metabolism from adapating to low calories too soon without slowing down fat loss. So I am still eating ~ 3100 calories a day that leaves me 1300 more calories to drop to get to 1800 at the end which I could take from protein and fats without having to remove the carbs too soon or go to a protein only diet for the last 6 weeks.
    Okay that sounds reasonable, it looks like an f tonne of protein until I remember you are 250 lbs!

Anywhere from 1.6g-2.2g/kg bodyweight. If you're eating at maintenance or in a surplus you can keep protein on the lower side 1.6g/kg and if you're dieting you should probably increase it closer to 2.2g/kg just to offset any possible muscle loss from being in a caloric deficit.

JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great thread OP.

Repped

Edit: Message
    You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

On R/C
    New York

TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Abs are back on the menu boyos.

Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Forgot about this thread. Off season but I have put on some size. Need to take some pics. Hard because my gym has ****ty lighting.

TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Beararms View Post
    Forgot about this thread. Off season but I have put on some size. Need to take some pics. Hard because my gym has ****ty lighting.
    hell yeah brother, looking forward to see how you come into the next show

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Upped my cals to 3.2k for a week or two, which is just a bit below maintenance, just to give my metabolism a break and do a small recomp. At this rate imma be lean as fuk by the end of March and once i have no more goal in mind i start slipping up, so yeah gonna take it a bit slower this time around.
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Subbing.
    You sound like a gay dude pretending to be a chick

Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Talking

FUARK the sun is back out and warm in CALI brahs. Our gym is outdoor and it’s been cold as chit but today is sunny and warm. Got an amazing workout and then did my entire cardio session (jump rope) as well as ab workout shirtless in the sun. Legit feel amazing now after all that sunlight and motivation to get shredded is at an all time high

^das fukkin it boyos!!!

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by iloveus View Post
    Usually it's a gram per pound of goal body weight

So if you want to be 120 pounds then 120 grams of protein
    Yeah this is pretty much the norm that most women will follow. When I was competing I set my protein around 150 grams. In the off season I'd go a bit lower.

All you guys look great, nicely done! Will be back to give out reps when I can.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TypeNirvash View Post
    Abs are back on the menu boyos.

Looking a bit bigger too.
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014