Registered User JustCallMeClive's Avatar
    JustCallMeClive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustCallMeClive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustCallMeClive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustCallMeClive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustCallMeClive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustCallMeClive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustCallMeClive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustCallMeClive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustCallMeClive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustCallMeClive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustCallMeClive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

What are Dustin's path to victory?

His chin has only gotten worse since the first fight, and if anything Conor has only gained more power/speed, especially when he trained for strictly boxing.

Conor has a game that's more than just punches, he has all kinds of kicks in his arsenal. I have never seen Porier throw high level kicks.

Conor has a good clinch game that can be offensive, Dustin's is mainly defensive.

Conor has good TDD, Dustin does not have the kind of takedowns that would consistently give Conor trouble.

What can Dustin honestly do here? I'm predicting a McGregor KO

Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JustCallMeClive View Post

His chin has only gotten worse since the first fight, and if anything Conor has only gained more power/speed, especially when he trained for strictly boxing.

Conor has a game that's more than just punches, he has all kinds of kicks in his arsenal. I have never seen Porier throw high level kicks.

Conor has a good clinch game that can be offensive, Dustin's is mainly defensive.

Conor has good TDD, Dustin does not have the kind of takedowns that would consistently give Conor trouble.

What can Dustin honestly do here? I'm predicting a McGregor KO
    I'd say take his time and not come in mentally beaten like he did the first time...

I think the longer it goes, the more I like his chances to settle in and find some sort rhythm, and thats not to say he will, but I just don't see Porior getting cononor out of there early...

I don't see Mcgregor losing a decision and the only way I see Dustin winning is late stoppage....

if I'm betting ...it's Conor within 2 !

adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    don't get KOd in the first 1-3 rounds
    take Mcnugget into the championship rounds and hope he gasses
    ????
    profit
    Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dustin Poirer has good footwork.

He likes to put you up against the face and throw a bunch of hooks. Every 10th Hook he'll throw an uppercut or so.

Dustin is also a volume striker but has a lot of power.

I'm sorry to say but Conor is kind of one dimensional in his striking. What I mean by this is everything he does sort of revolves around his left hand. His left hand is literally like a loaded rocket or guided missle.

Conor will put you up against the fence. He'll throw a teep or oblique kick or side kick as control and to gauge timing. Conor will keep attacking you with a barrage until you're in the right spot. Then that left missile goes.

Conor has excellent take down defense.

But Conor does gas out in the later rounds.

Dustin should just put the pressure. Go for the KO and keep Conor against the fence.

I think Conor will win this
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Connie has decent (at best) takedown defense.
    Hogan Warrior Taker Bret Y2J

If HE looks like a SHE, it is acceptable.

Small Willy Brah.

Returning some videotapes Midgetkiller's Avatar
    Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He has to pray that Conor is just sniffing coke and fukking hookers instead of training and show up in the best shape of his life.

Either way, no way Dustin stays champ for more than 3 fights.
    Permanent reminder that MBisonSon is a fgt => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181456073
    Permanent reminder of his cowardly and embarrassing response => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181466023 (if this link is dead, the cuckening is complete)

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Conor first round KO.

bigstrongguys will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigstrongguys will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigstrongguys will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigstrongguys will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigstrongguys will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigstrongguys will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigstrongguys will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigstrongguys will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigstrongguys will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigstrongguys will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigstrongguys will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Same path as per, put his head down and start swinging. Whether it works will be found out but you have to go with what you're good at.

OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gainzzz View Post
    Conor first round KO.
    This honestly. I still lol at how he kept knocking eddie down with his hands behind his back.

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Anything can happen but I don't see Poirier winning this one.

One thing I think is mentally, I think him getting KOed by Conor will still be in his head. Hope he is pulling all the stops here including hiring a sports psychologist for this fight. Dustin is tough but I think the moment might be too big for him.

Perhaps not a large sample size, but I think Dustin struggles against people who are quick/fast and unpredictable. Dustin is a very technical striker and once he gets comfortable, he's hard to beat. However as technical as he is, I don't think he can out-quick Conor McGregor. He will simply land his punches first not to mention having a longer reach. He's mastered how to move in and out, be evasive and throw some unorthodox stuff that Poirier won't see coming. Dustin MAY have trouble landing on him. I still remember when he got starched by Michael Johnson, simply Dustin was the slower guy and if put on the defensive I don't think Dustin has an answer for it.

However I think Dustin does have a chance if he can weather the storm of the first 2-3 rounds. Just don't let McGregor tee off on you and at the very least keep the fight off the cage unless it is to clinch. At the very least don't give up cage control otherwise he's fukt. Hope that Conor gasses out by trying to keep an insane pace in those first rounds. Possibly land some good punches on him in the meantime. Conor has good TDD but it could be wise to mix 1-2 attempts in.
    positivity brah crew
    dont take my posts too srs crew srs
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    BIG LOL @ sky tradies srs crew (RealAesthetic)
    indian crew
    living in clown world crew so screw it crew
    anti-degen crew