nharo6904 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Disability with cerpral pusey want to lose weight

Hello I'm 35 right now I'm doing t25 beachbody was wondering if it good for me I do the moderate what is slow will I continue with it also I need help on what to eat and not to eat.

37 yo, Marysville WA illpinoise's Avatar
    illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by nharo6904 View Post
    Hello I'm 35 right now I'm doing t25 beachbody was wondering if it good for me I do the moderate what is slow will I continue with it also I need help on what to eat and not to eat.
    I know someone with CP who places importance on mobility and adheres to stretching everyday. If not for that he would be unable to do basic strength workouts. On his weaker side, he really concentrated on mind muscle connection to make it functional. He does manual labor on his dads farm.

As for diet, he keeps his hand out of the cookie jar.

He’s an inspiration!! I would consult your doctor / physical therapist first.