SkinnyObese is on a distinguished road. (+10)

can I get lean look with just good diet?

hello, I think my bodyfat is between 20-23% and I want to get to 9% before starting bulk.

I am too lazy to lift. especially because my goal is to cut and it feels pointless to lift just for losing fat

can I get lean with just good diet? I will take some walks in the forest or mountains, but I want to stay at home play video games

if I eat high protein, high fat, medium carb diet in deficit, can I get lean look with no lifting?

thank you for advice

EiFit91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EiFit91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EiFit91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EiFit91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EiFit91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EiFit91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EiFit91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EiFit91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EiFit91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EiFit91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EiFit91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SkinnyObese View Post
    hello, I think my bodyfat is between 20-23% and I want to get to 9% before starting bulk.

I am too lazy to lift. especially because my goal is to cut and it feels pointless to lift just for losing fat

can I get lean with just good diet? I will take some walks in the forest or mountains, but I want to stay at home play video games

if I eat high protein, high fat, medium carb diet in deficit, can I get lean look with no lifting?

thank you for advice
    If you don't lift and cut down to 9% body fat you will look like a Holocaust survivor.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    No. And being lazy probably means you won't achieve it anyway. No rewards without effort...

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    how exactly are you planning to get to 9% without lifting (assuming you don't do any other form of resistance training)? the reason people lift while cutting is to retain (if not build) as much muscle and strength as possible

cutting from ~20% to 9% even when lifting will probably make you noticeably underweight unless you have a decent amount of muscle

this plan is impossible and you won't end up lean. not trying to discourage you here, i'm just saying it's not realistic

MoJoJoJo1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MoJoJoJo1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MoJoJoJo1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MoJoJoJo1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MoJoJoJo1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MoJoJoJo1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MoJoJoJo1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MoJoJoJo1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MoJoJoJo1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MoJoJoJo1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MoJoJoJo1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    especially because my goal is to cut and it feels pointless to lift just for losing fat
    Just replying to this portion for now, the goal of losing fat will happen if you are in a calorie deficit. However, your plan will have the added effect of muscle loss as well. This was not stated as your goal so you should take precautions to avoid muscle loss. To do this you will need to lift and ensure proper protein intake.

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If this is the case ^^^, then forget about being lean and just target skinny with no muscle in order to look "lean". Do you want to lose WEIGHT or lose FAT. If it's the latter, you need to hit the weights consistently...

astrocoyote will become famous soon enough. (+50) astrocoyote will become famous soon enough. (+50) astrocoyote will become famous soon enough. (+50) astrocoyote will become famous soon enough. (+50) astrocoyote will become famous soon enough. (+50) astrocoyote will become famous soon enough. (+50) astrocoyote will become famous soon enough. (+50) astrocoyote will become famous soon enough. (+50) astrocoyote will become famous soon enough. (+50) astrocoyote will become famous soon enough. (+50) astrocoyote will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Diet hard without resistance training and you'll end up skinny-fat which is the worst of both worlds.
    Listen to these experienced people and start lifting ASAP, no matter what your weight goals are.
    Been there done that, don't make the same mistake!

AncientYouth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AncientYouth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AncientYouth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AncientYouth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AncientYouth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AncientYouth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AncientYouth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AncientYouth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AncientYouth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AncientYouth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AncientYouth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    you too lazy too lifts weights, will walk now and then and want to play video games ...............i don't see a good outcome here

W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you've never touched a weight in your life you'll be able to gain muscle while losing fat for a little while and that'll make getting leaner much faster.
    Brazilian Crew |<o>|
    IIFYM Crew
    Username is an Acronym Crew

What's Important Now?

Train hard play harder Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You can get skinny which is different than lean. Laziness will get you nowhere whether it’s with diet or training. Come back with questions when you’re ready to put some effort out
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
    -Antoine de Saint-Exupery

peeterdeeter will become famous soon enough. (+50) peeterdeeter will become famous soon enough. (+50) peeterdeeter will become famous soon enough. (+50) peeterdeeter will become famous soon enough. (+50) peeterdeeter will become famous soon enough. (+50) peeterdeeter will become famous soon enough. (+50) peeterdeeter will become famous soon enough. (+50) peeterdeeter will become famous soon enough. (+50) peeterdeeter will become famous soon enough. (+50) peeterdeeter will become famous soon enough. (+50) peeterdeeter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just start doing body weight routine every weekday and build up difficulty and volume of exercises, while dieting down to mid teens BF%, when your abs should start becoming visible.

Then start lifting off of that base and try to maintain that body fat level with a high protein diet while slowly putting on muscle over time. One day, maybe in a year or three, you can diet down to 10% and look really lean for a normie on the street, but not until you have built some muscle.

Anything else and you will get you lost in the weeds and frustrated for years, if not forever
    /Sleep Standing Up Crew\
    <Racist Dreams Crew>
    *Reverse My Boxers Crew*
    :: Can Still Dunk Crew ::