Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Unhappy MMA gym charging during lockdown

Hey guys so during the first lockdown all members paid for the month of march even though the world went into lockdown.
    So thats 1 month paying without training
    I then cancelled my membership and rejoined in august.
    Now we are having a second lockdown and again we all paid for december where we cannot train.
    Considering cancelling my gym membership again. I honestly think its greedy as f to charge members during lockdown.
    Idgaf about morals or principles, ive only been there for less than a year so I feel no loyalty
    Thoughts?
    Workout at home Crew
    Social Anxiety Crew
    First year of working out Crew
    '97 reppin Crew

blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cheap whiny *******
    Red

Pick both

Good thing rona cancelled mortgages, electricity, benefits etc.. they even let you cancel. Doesn’t sound remotely greedy to me ya kunt

bigstrongguys will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigstrongguys will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigstrongguys will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigstrongguys will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigstrongguys will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigstrongguys will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigstrongguys will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigstrongguys will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigstrongguys will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigstrongguys will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigstrongguys will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just cancel then, it's a business after all. If you live in a big city there should be others. I was paying $100 per month but stopped in March and haven't been able to train since. It's getting closer to $1000, if it means nothing then pay it, but for me it's too much.

Registered User JustCallMeClive's Avatar
    JustCallMeClive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustCallMeClive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustCallMeClive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustCallMeClive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustCallMeClive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustCallMeClive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustCallMeClive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustCallMeClive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustCallMeClive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustCallMeClive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustCallMeClive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    youre a fking moron (srs.)

Next time you sign up for something and talk to the owner "look I'll pay you cash upfront every month but I can pay for free to get no training" or negotiate something regarding corono verbally and if he doesnt agree slam his business through reviews

fkn lol@ letting $100 dollars go for absolutely no fking reason

akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I gladly paid both my bjj and gym memberships during the lockdown. Neither owners are getting rich off their gyms, and it is genuinely a labor of love for them. With all the small businesses losing their dreams and livelihoods during this time, I can easily spare the money to help ensure they can ride this out and still be there for me to train at when this is all over.

Or another route is to be like you are and trash them as selfish when you yourself already say you have no loyalty. Hope your upcoming $600 helps fund that PS5 / new Jordans you’ve been wanting.

lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    MMA people are generally not wealthy IME. My old coach fought in the UFC and he made less than I do.

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think that's mostly at the discretion of the business and how they want to operate.

Assuming you signed a contract, I don't think they are obligated in returning your money back. I.e, if you paid for a yearly membership or something.

But IMO it probably isn't great business in the long-term if they don't offer some sort of partial refund or something. I know smaller powerlifting gyms and commercial gyms in my area offered it. If I still lifted back at my powerlifting gym which was like $40 bucks a month I honestly wouldn't mind paying if it meant they could stay open. BJJ/MMA gyms are pretty expensive though, like $100+ a month so I probably wouldn't in that instance. If you don't like the way they operate, choose a different location.
    positivity brah crew
    dont take my posts too srs crew srs
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    BIG LOL @ sky tradies srs crew (RealAesthetic)
    indian crew
    living in clown world crew so screw it crew
    anti-degen crew

Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by lsiberian View Post
    MMA people are generally not wealthy IME. My old coach fought in the UFC and he made less than I do.
    Yeah I mean I get that, I dont feel like the gym owner is making money like that.. its a small gym. But still I think they should give the option to at least pause the payments when you can't train. Its not really my problem that the pandemic is going on and this greedy attitude of paying for a service im not getting doesn't sit well with me. Sad part is I like this gym most compared to all the others I tried in my area.
    Workout at home Crew
    Social Anxiety Crew
    First year of working out Crew
    '97 reppin Crew

WannaBeYoooge is not very well liked. (-100) WannaBeYoooge is not very well liked. (-100) WannaBeYoooge is not very well liked. (-100) WannaBeYoooge is not very well liked. (-100) WannaBeYoooge is not very well liked. (-100) WannaBeYoooge is not very well liked. (-100) WannaBeYoooge is not very well liked. (-100) WannaBeYoooge is not very well liked. (-100) WannaBeYoooge is not very well liked. (-100) WannaBeYoooge is not very well liked. (-100) WannaBeYoooge is not very well liked. (-100)
    Cancel if you feel like that. But remember that if everyone cancels it may be the end for the gym.

Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Poodleman View Post
    Yeah I mean I get that, I dont feel like the gym owner is making money like that.. its a small gym. But still I think they should give the option to at least pause the payments when you can't train. Its not really my problem that the pandemic is going on and this greedy attitude of paying for a service im not getting doesn't sit well with me. Sad part is I like this gym most compared to all the others I tried in my area.
    Lol I don't have a clue what the guys ITT are about. You paid for a service and didn't get it. Check the contract if you signed one, if I owned that business I'd make sure my clients are happy. It's not a charity, it's a business where you trade money for a service.

If you haven't called the owner yet, do it and ask if they have any policies & procedures in place to halt the membership for the time being. Otherwise it's a POS gym that has no clue how to run a fitness facility and you should find another place.

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am still paying, but then gain sports in Germany is way cheaper than in the US since a lot of it is organized in club and not as businesses (and the ones, who are businesses have to compete with the clubs).

OP will never know cameintodissu's Avatar
    cameintodissu is a name known to all. (+5000) cameintodissu is a name known to all. (+5000) cameintodissu is a name known to all. (+5000) cameintodissu is a name known to all. (+5000) cameintodissu is a name known to all. (+5000) cameintodissu is a name known to all. (+5000) cameintodissu is a name known to all. (+5000) cameintodissu is a name known to all. (+5000) cameintodissu is a name known to all. (+5000) cameintodissu is a name known to all. (+5000) cameintodissu is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeah if you’re just a hobbyist you dont one any loyalty to your gym. Just cancel for now ez