JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

anyone lack the aggressiveness when rolling?

i realized this is kindof one of my problems when rolling...i kind of let the opponent be in charge i guess youd say...then when i do mma standup, i lack the aggressiveness as well i think...

its like one of those situations where one i lose to someone i should beat or get hit hard in the face that i really turn it up a notch...

anyone like this?
    Here to help!

dbguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dbguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dbguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dbguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dbguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dbguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dbguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dbguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dbguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dbguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dbguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i dont lack aggressivenesss but a lot of the times i dont put any strength into rolling just pure technique

JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dbguy View Post
    i dont lack aggressivenesss but a lot of the times i dont put any strength into rolling just pure technique
    if you train at aka im sure you must be good
    Here to help!

thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JH34PG View Post
    i realized this is kindof one of my problems when rolling...i kind of let the opponent be in charge i guess youd say...then when i do mma standup, i lack the aggressiveness as well i think...

its like one of those situations where one i lose to someone i should beat or get hit hard in the face that i really turn it up a notch...

anyone like this?
    I don't set out to hurt anyone, but I'm not gonna let someone punk me either. I set out to impose my will on whoever I'm rolling with. I'm more of a griner than a flashy BJJ guy, so I have to be agressive because I can't be like 'flying armbar FTW'
    *When the man is confused with the legend, the myth is born*

AngerIsGood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AngerIsGood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AngerIsGood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AngerIsGood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AngerIsGood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AngerIsGood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AngerIsGood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AngerIsGood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AngerIsGood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AngerIsGood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AngerIsGood has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Im a bigger guy so I usualy roll light out of fear of injuring or just completely over powering my opponent. I did my first tourny last sat it was like a completely different beast. I was so used to just going with the flow and using 0 strength in practice I wasnt sure how to conduct myself going up against 300 pound juggernaut. I still took the gold but I really need to start kicking it into gear in class.
    I rep back regardless of age, race, ethnicity, or sex nomsayin

IRONWORK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IRONWORK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IRONWORK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IRONWORK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IRONWORK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IRONWORK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IRONWORK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IRONWORK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IRONWORK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IRONWORK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IRONWORK is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

anyone like this?
    I am exactly like this more when i do stand up then when i roll. i am at a disadvantage when i roll cause i lack the experience so i kinda give it my all. plus when you roll i fell you are concentrating more on technique then when you stand. when you stand you have one goal and thats to knock the person out so to speak. so its harder to gauge whats acceptable while sparring. but i do feel like its a light switch for me as well.
    DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR!!!! LOL@U

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    I don't know if I would say lack of aggressiveness, but I second guess myself a lot of times and wait for oppertunities as opposed to making them.

That and I also don't use my strength as much as I could....

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

Watch the triangle brah JAGERBOY's Avatar
    JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if you train at aka im sure you must be good
    I wouldn't be so sure, he passed up the chance to roll with John Fitch because he was scared. O_o
    "If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke

thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thephoenix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cgc View Post
    That and I also don't use my strength as much as I could....

I used to be like that too until I realized I wasn't doing them, or myself any favours.

If I'm going to roll/fight with full strength, I better train that way. Unless I'm rolling with someone a lot smaller or less experienced than me, then I tone it done a bit.

dbguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dbguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dbguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dbguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dbguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dbguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dbguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dbguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dbguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dbguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dbguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JAGERBOY View Post
    I wouldn't be so sure, he passed up the chance to roll with John Fitch because he was scared. O_o
    it wasnt rolling it was boxing and wrestling takedowns. i would roll with him if i ever got a chance just not happened although he did become a black belt

Watch the triangle brah JAGERBOY's Avatar
    JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    it wasnt rolling it was boxing and wrestling takedowns. i would roll with him if i ever got a chance just not happened although he did become a black belt
    Negged
    "If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke

Two words.

Flying Knee

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by thephoenix View Post
    I used to be like that too until I realized I wasn't doing them, or myself any favours.
    That's what I've been telling myself here recently.

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

Sexual Tyrannosaurus ftwrestler's Avatar
    ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

joo mus be calm n' assertive, and display dominance in de pack!!!

Kane Fan is just really nice. (+1000) Kane Fan is just really nice. (+1000) Kane Fan is just really nice. (+1000) Kane Fan is just really nice. (+1000) Kane Fan is just really nice. (+1000) Kane Fan is just really nice. (+1000) Kane Fan is just really nice. (+1000) Kane Fan is just really nice. (+1000) Kane Fan is just really nice. (+1000) Kane Fan is just really nice. (+1000) Kane Fan is just really nice. (+1000)
    a lot of times I am lacking aggression
    just about everyone thinks that my topgame should be more assertive and bullying but I usually play the calculating waiting game

iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew