Thread: Blood in Eyes

Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Blood in Eyes

Hey guys, I am having a bit of a problem. I’m getting blood spots in my eyes. It popped up this morning like a lovely Christmas present.

Yesterday I did a squat max. It was a PR, but it was no where near the heaviest weight I’ve lifted compared to deadlift. There was some pressure, but not a ton. I’ve felt so much more pressure from deadlifts and rack pulls. The only pressure related problems I had were little blood blisters and patches on my skin. They weren’t really a problem they were gone in a day or two.

Well after squatting yesterday I had no blood in my eyes or anything. I was completely fine no problems. This morning I woke up and there was a blood spot in my left eye. This was strange for a couple of reasons. 1) I have never had it in my eye 2) If I’ve ever had pressure spots, it instantly showed up after putting the weight down.

Today I went and worked out again and then I had another spot pop up in my other eye and I was using light weight nothing heavy. Has anyone else had this happen. I’m concerned I might have an underlying condition. There is no pain or vision problems. Everything is normal besides you know blood spots in both my eyes now.

Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well for anyone who might be interested, I am going to the doctor Monday, so I will see what he has to say.

I do have a working theory though. So, every morning I wake up and blow blood out of my nose which is apparently may be a sign if a sinus infection. Sinus infections can cause extra pressure in the head. Add that combined with the pressure of heavy lifting often, my blood vessels may have been taking a heavy beaten lately. When I did a max squat they were really heavily beaten. That night I may have sneezed or something causing blood vessels to bust in my eyes. Then the next morning I noticed it. When I went to the gym that day the bench press may have caused it to bust in the other eye too even though it wasn’t that heavy of a weight.

But we will see if I’m right. Hopefully I am. That means I just have a subconjunctional hemorrhage which from what I understand isn’t too serious. If it’s not that, I might have a problem on my hands lol.

Well I talked to an eye doctor. He said it was ok. The blood vessel I busted was minor. He said he sees it commonly and I had a mild case. So, if this happens to happen to anyone else, don’t worry about it. He said it should clear up in about a week or so time. So for me, that just means about 3 or 4 days left.

Also, it is ok to continue to workout if you have it.

ZombieFro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Brandon2576 View Post
    Well I talked to an eye doctor. He said it was ok. The blood vessel I busted was minor. He said he sees it commonly and I had a mild case. So, if this happens to happen to anyone else, don’t worry about it. He said it should clear up in about a week or so time. So for me, that just means about 3 or 4 days left.

Also, it is ok to continue to workout if you have it.
    Appreciate the updates and glad you're okay homie!

ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think that has nothing to do with squatting.

Harry5031 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Harry5031 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Harry5031 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Harry5031 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Harry5031 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Harry5031 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Harry5031 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Harry5031 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Harry5031 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Harry5031 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Harry5031 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Have you talked to a doctor about your condition?

Alexa111 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Blood In Eye

I do have a working theory though. So, every morning I wake up and blow blood out of my nose which is apparently may be a sign if a sinus infection. Sinus infections can cause extra pressure in the head. Add that combined with the pressure of heavy lifting often, my blood vessels may have been taking a heavy beaten lately. When I did a max squat they were really heavily beaten.
    And when I Exercise on wall mounted Pull up bars again Blood come in my Eye..

Harry5031 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Harry5031 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Harry5031 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Harry5031 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Harry5031 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Harry5031 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Harry5031 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Harry5031 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Harry5031 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Harry5031 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Harry5031 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    In a subconjunctival hemorrhage, a blood vessel breaks on your eye, resulting in a red spot. There's nothing to worry about, but it can look scary. A lot of tiny blood vessels line the conjunctiva, which covers your eye. This layer gets trapped with blood, causing it to be called subconjunctival.

You can learn more about it at: https://www.webmd.com/eye-health/sub...ed-spot-causes

james14558 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Body best shapes

Hourglass Body Shape Characteristics
    The hourglass frame is taken into consideration the right frame form. The higher a part of your frame is about in keeping with the decrease part. Your shoulders have the identical width as your hips and the bust is the approximately identical length as your derriere.

You even have a properly-described waist that creates a remarkable female figure. When you advantage weight, the curves stay proportional due to the fact the fats distributes even for your frame.

There are a few versions on this frame form. For example, your bust line may be the identical length as your derriere line, however your shoulders may be large than your hips. In this case, you may take into consideration, the inverted triangle frame form suggestions as properly. Or, in case your shoulders are smaller than your hips, the pear frame form advice.

Since the opposite elements of your frame are thoroughly proportioned, you shouldn’t admire all of the policies from the pear frame form or the inverted triangle however preserve them in thoughts whilst you attempt on garments.

Related Article: Why are girls greater cushty with excessive heel shoes?
    The concept is to attempt as many garments as you may to apprehend what sort of apparel articles appearance excellent on you. You can visit a nearby keep and attempt many kinds of tops with out shopping for all of them. Same matters go together with skirts, dresses, and different apparel articles.

When it involves length you may be skinny, common or curvy. You don’t want to have a massive bust to be an hourglass. But in case you do have big breasts, the object approximately What to put on when you have massive breasts can are available in handy.

Inverted Triangle Body Shape Characteristics
    Your silhouette is normally visible in athletes and models. This is right news, right? Your frame form is occasionally known as the strawberry frame form. Gotta love them fruits!

When it involves traits, you'll note that your shoulders are wider than your hips. This is the principle function of this frame kind however you may percentage a few traits with different frame kinds as properly.

Some girls who've this frame kind additionally have remarkable legs and now no longer a completely properly described waistline however this isn't a rule. If that is your case, the rectangle frame form tenet could be very helpful.

Your derriere could have the identical length as your bust line, which normally is a function of the hourglass frame form.

If you have a propensity to advantage weight around your waistline, the apple frame segment would possibly are available in handy!

Rectangle Body Shape Characteristics
    The rectangle frame form is likewise recognized as “banana” or “ruler”. Similar to the Hourglass in terms of proportions, however distinct in terms of the waistline. This frame kind would possibly seem like a bit bit masculine because the waistline isn't thoroughly described to create that female
    watch these videos
    number1: https://ouo.io/cYchNU
    number2: https://ouo.io/4sN8qg2
    number3:https://ouo.io/7bHrlm
    number4: https://ouo.io/Jpl8tJ
    number5: https://ouo.io/54QaU8
    number6: https://ouo.io/AkHzfmh