Thread: Blood in Eyes

Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Blood in Eyes

Hey guys, I am having a bit of a problem. I’m getting blood spots in my eyes. It popped up this morning like a lovely Christmas present.

Yesterday I did a squat max. It was a PR, but it was no where near the heaviest weight I’ve lifted compared to deadlift. There was some pressure, but not a ton. I’ve felt so much more pressure from deadlifts and rack pulls. The only pressure related problems I had were little blood blisters and patches on my skin. They weren’t really a problem they were gone in a day or two.

Well after squatting yesterday I had no blood in my eyes or anything. I was completely fine no problems. This morning I woke up and there was a blood spot in my left eye. This was strange for a couple of reasons. 1) I have never had it in my eye 2) If I’ve ever had pressure spots, it instantly showed up after putting the weight down.

Today I went and worked out again and then I had another spot pop up in my other eye and I was using light weight nothing heavy. Has anyone else had this happen. I’m concerned I might have an underlying condition. There is no pain or vision problems. Everything is normal besides you know blood spots in both my eyes now.

Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandon2576 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well for anyone who might be interested, I am going to the doctor Monday, so I will see what he has to say.

I do have a working theory though. So, every morning I wake up and blow blood out of my nose which is apparently may be a sign if a sinus infection. Sinus infections can cause extra pressure in the head. Add that combined with the pressure of heavy lifting often, my blood vessels may have been taking a heavy beaten lately. When I did a max squat they were really heavily beaten. That night I may have sneezed or something causing blood vessels to bust in my eyes. Then the next morning I noticed it. When I went to the gym that day the bench press may have caused it to bust in the other eye too even though it wasn’t that heavy of a weight.

But we will see if I’m right. Hopefully I am. That means I just have a subconjunctional hemorrhage which from what I understand isn’t too serious. If it’s not that, I might have a problem on my hands lol.

Well I talked to an eye doctor. He said it was ok. The blood vessel I busted was minor. He said he sees it commonly and I had a mild case. So, if this happens to happen to anyone else, don’t worry about it. He said it should clear up in about a week or so time. So for me, that just means about 3 or 4 days left.

Also, it is ok to continue to workout if you have it.

ZombieFro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Brandon2576 View Post
    Well I talked to an eye doctor. He said it was ok. The blood vessel I busted was minor. He said he sees it commonly and I had a mild case. So, if this happens to happen to anyone else, don’t worry about it. He said it should clear up in about a week or so time. So for me, that just means about 3 or 4 days left.

Also, it is ok to continue to workout if you have it.
    Appreciate the updates and glad you're okay homie!

ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think that has nothing to do with squatting.

Alexa111 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Blood In Eye

I do have a working theory though. So, every morning I wake up and blow blood out of my nose which is apparently may be a sign if a sinus infection. Sinus infections can cause extra pressure in the head. Add that combined with the pressure of heavy lifting often, my blood vessels may have been taking a heavy beaten lately. When I did a max squat they were really heavily beaten.
    And when I Exercise on wall mounted Pull up bars again Blood come in my Eye..