Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by dunnie View Post
    what a moron for real, you're dumb as nails
    since the beginning you always assume stupid crap that does not apply to me and that i do not hold in my beliefs

you keep recycling what i said to you

Its doesn't matter if your face is covered from head to toe, if you shoot, stab someone , the law enforcement will find out exactly which GPS tracking device was in the area ( cellphone )
    and like i said Im not the one complaining about masks, i f/cking love it actually , im completely incognito everywhere i go now
    Side discussion here:

The idea of being able to track anyone's location at any time - im going to sound naive here, but what are the downsides?

You could all but eliminate all major crime, that mother fukker that broke into my garage, found.
    Child trafficking, over.
    Murders, impossible. Same for robberies/burglaries.

Obviously you would need a warrant to search location history so you're still free to have an affair on your wife without concern of her finding out your location.

I mean, our public privacy is eroding with personal tracking devices or without. Cell phones with cameras everywhere, dash cams and security cameras everywhere as well. Location tracking on your phone. Alexa has been recording me yell at my wife and kids for the past 3 years.... so has my phone.

So, obviously the "chip" isn't being administered with this vaccine, but if everyone on earth was mandated to get one what are the downsides to counter the positives outlined above?

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Frank Drebin View Post
    Side discussion here:

The idea of being able to track anyone's location at any time - im going to sound naive here, but what are the downsides?

You could all but eliminate all major crime, that mother fukker that broke into my garage, found.
    Child trafficking, over.
    Murders, impossible. Same for robberies/burglaries.

Obviously you would need a warrant to search location history so you're still free to have an affair on your wife without concern of her finding out your location.

I mean, our public privacy is eroding with personal tracking devices or without. Cell phones with cameras everywhere, dash cams and security cameras everywhere as well. Location tracking on your phone. Alexa has been recording me yell at my wife and kids for the past 3 years.... so has my phone.

So, obviously the "chip" isn't being administered with this vaccine, but if everyone on earth was mandated to get one what are the downsides to counter the positives outlined above?
    It wouldn't prevent crime, and it's pretty laughable to think that anything could ever make murder, robbery, or burglary impossible.

But, the downsides to total government power and control? Well, too much government power and control has directly resulted in tens of millions of killed in the last century alone.

Fortunately, as stated above "communist china is communist" and, well, are not (yet, until the democrats get more power).

If it bothers somebody, all they have to do is leave their phone/smart watch somewhere else. Or, grab some foil and line a good old fashion metal ammo can with it and throw them in there on airplane mode (to save battery) or shut off (to save battery) when you want.

Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    It wouldn't prevent crime, and it's pretty laughable to think that anything could ever make murder, robbery, or burglary impossible.

But, the downsides to total government power and control? Well, too much government power and control has directly resulted in tens of millions of killed in the last century alone.

Fortunately, as stated above "communist china is communist" and, well, are not (yet, until the democrats get more power).

If it bothers somebody, all they have to do is leave their phone/smart watch somewhere else. Or, grab some foil and line a good old fashion metal ammo can with it and throw them in there on airplane mode (to save battery) or shut off (to save battery) when you want.
    I should have clarified. It would make crimes impossibly easy to solve, basically eliminating the motive. Who would rob a store or break into a home if the popo were at your location 30 minutes after the crime was reported?

What would happen to the murder rate if people knew 100% they were immediately going to get caught? If you could track the victims and the perps, you could bring down child sex rings within days.

To be clear, I'm not advocating or suggesting we do this, I just don't fully understand the resistance to it.

And those measures you took to conceal your location work - for now. It's getting harder and harder to be anonymous.

katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I wouldn't depend on the "requirement" of a warrant to protect your privacy. Your information would only be as secure as the system that collects it.

- you turn off/leave behind/block your phone, but are recorded by some other surveillance device...now you are up against "premeditation"

- you give an alibi and your location data doesn't support it

- your phone location shows your presence at the scene of a crime you didn't participate in (someone took your phone with them), but there is a possible motive and now you are framed

No thanks. I try to keep location turned off, not because I'm doing anything, just because.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

Originally Posted by katya422 View Post
    I wouldn't depend on the "requirement" of a warrant to protect your privacy. Your information would only be as secure as the system that collects it.

- you turn off/leave behind/block your phone, but are recorded by some other surveillance device...now you are up against "premeditation"

- you give an alibi and your location data doesn't support it

- your phone location shows your presence at the scene of a crime you didn't participate in (someone took your phone with them), but there is a possible motive and now you are framed

No thanks. I try to keep location turned off, not because I'm doing anything, just because.
    I'm not talking about phones. They are used to a degree in solving crimes, mainly poking holes in an alibi. They are not, and never will be perfect for the reasons you stated.

I'm discussing the pros and cons to human id chips, like the ones Bill gates is using in the vaccine. /s

katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm not talking about phones. They are used to a degree in solving crimes, mainly poking holes in an alibi. They are not, and never will be perfect for the reasons you stated.

I'm discussing the pros and cons to human id chips, like the ones Bill gates is using in the vaccine. /s
    Double edged blade. Increased security w/increased loss of freedom. You presume in your examples that everyone who would prefer to avoid being tracked must be up to something nefarious. It is the usual "you don't need privacy if you don't do anything wrong" meme.

Except that what is "wrong" could be redefined anytime, and your personal situation may make sticking with what is "right" also personally harmful.

We have already seen some conversations around gated communities "keeping out the riff raff". With a chip implant anyone who is "undesirable" could be barred access.

That sounds good if you want to, e.g., bar a known ****phile from schools and daycares. But that same technology could be used to restrict poor people to slums or prevent people from living as vagabonds or squatters on public lands.

It would be another plank toward a possible techno serfdom. Nice to think that you and yours will always be cozy insiders enjoying the benefits and free from the restrictions, but there aren't any guarantees in this life.

INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

Our resident Einstein Pondus Levo thinks this is all fake.

I offered him a rep reset bet. See if he takes it.

Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    Um, where do you see that? 2,839,205 million people died last year. We'd expect at least 2.9 million this year. NOTHING is out of the ordinary, except the way deaths are being counted.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm

Straight from the CDC. **** off with your nytimes. lulz.

There has been no excess deaths. They are automatically counting covid deaths as excess when it's not true.

This whole thing POLITICALLY driven and stupid libs fall for it.

Scandemic.

MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    New research could help explain why thousands of Covid-19 survivors are facing debilitating neurological symptoms months after initially getting sick
    https://www.wsj.com/video/the-scienc...D520828E2.html

but its just a flu
    Cherish your life. Live to tell your story

Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Our resident Einstein Pondus Levo thinks this is all fake.

I offered him a rep reset bet. See if he takes it.
    Lol these people never learn. Keep us updated. Did Paul take his ban?
    "Seen in the light of evolution, biology is, perhaps, intellectually the most satisfying and inspiring science. Without that light it becomes a pile of sundry facts -- some of them interesting or curious but making no meaningful picture as a whole."

Originally Posted by Reliance012 View Post
    Yes lol he's banned right now.

As for Levo, he's conceded deaths are up but that's only because of the lockdowns.

Whatever, looking at those numbers changed my tune on this, I'm sure people will slowly realize that isn't a made up thing eventually.

Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Reliance012 View Post
    Paul received a really short 1 week ban vs the agreed upon 1 month (after he spouted off about perma) as a Christmas gift

Waiting on luke to give us in his own words what the 'great reset' it.

Tish admitted she spreads fake news that even she doesn't believe

The rest are completely obsessed with Fauci but can't seem to figure out what he has actually said

Paul received a really short 1 week ban vs the agreed upon 1 month (after he spouted off about perma) as a Christmas gift

Waiting on luke to give us in his own words what the 'great reset' it.

Tish admitted she spreads fake news that even she doesn't believe

The rest are completely obsessed with Fauci but can't seem to figure out what he has actually said
    Last I heard he admitted that he lied.

INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i can't wait! this will be progress in evolution for humankind

Democrats are terrorists HairyWBush's Avatar
    HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    more talks of a covid pass: https://miami.cbslocal.com/2020/12/2...ssport-travel/
    just a conspiracy theory!

dishonest media still gives dishonest man airtime
    R 135
    L├┼┤

"Slide down your throat?? We chew them, savor them, suck up the little juice left behind in the shell then swallow them. Only amateurs try to swallow them whole."
    -Kingfabian: BBC loads: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181634953&p=1666337753&viewfull=1#post1666337753
    "America lost pretty much every war in history lol" -pandaboy89
    as seen here: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180019913&p=1636230303&viewfull=1#post1636230303

What words/phrase do you get that from?

Admits they were estimates and extrapolations and calculations, started at saying 70-75 and now says 85.

What, direct quote, did he say, that is admitting to a lie? What lie?

I don't see it. I'm not just repeating it because somebody made that the headline, I'm listening to what he said.

Timestamp?

Entire NYPD should go on Smegmalion's Avatar
    Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tested positive 12/21, first symptoms (congestion) on 12/23. Back to 85-90% normal today. I have to say my experience with the virus was underwhelming. No major shortness of breath, no coughing, sense of smell stayed the same, Farley was still intolerable, no fever, minor bowel issues. Kept waiting for it to get bad but never did. Should be a big push for younger people with no comorbidities to go stimulate the economy. Should recommend older people and those with comorbidities to isolate. Keyword recommend.
    Entire NYPD should go on strike. You'll see then how quickly the mayor changes his tone.

"Dig with your hands, not with your mouths"

Entire NYPD should go on strike. You'll see then how quickly the mayor changes his tone.

What words/phrase do you get that from?

Admits they were estimates and extrapolations and calculations, started at saying 70-75 and now says 85.

What, direct quote, did he say, that is admitting to a lie? What lie?

I don't see it. I'm not just repeating it because somebody made that the headline, I'm listening to what he said.

Timestamp?
    Overall talks about constant moving of the goalposts. Speaks to Fauci changing up his message first by downplaying the total needed in order to not upset the public, then by increasing the total needed to try and increase the number of people willing to get vaccinated.

Specifically about 4:03 "From the NYT..."I thought I can nudge this up a bit, so I went to 80...85".
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Smegmalion View Post
    Tested positive 12/21, first symptoms (congestion) on 12/23. Back to 85-90% normal today. I have to say my experience with the virus was underwhelming. No major shortness of breath, no coughing, sense of smell stayed the same, Farley was still intolerable, no fever, minor bowel issues. Kept waiting for it to get bad but never did. Should be a big push for younger people with no comorbidities to go stimulate the economy. Should recommend older people and those with comorbidities to isolate. Keyword recommend.
    lmao
    Good news on your experience

Talked to my boss today, he’s had symptoms for a week or so
    He said it felt like a sinus issue. Sounded a little congested
    He’s in his 50s , overweight , was taking a walk as I spoke to him
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 30 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Edit: I didn't think this thread goes full retard, just saw a thread.
    Last edited by KilaByte; 12-29-2020 at 08:48 PM.
    Me caveman, put round things on bar, lift, pound chest.

2jz, S55, M48.00

hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KilaByte View Post
    A friend of mine still hasn't regained his smell and taste 8 weeks after testing positive. Coworker's wife and daughter had it, he never did. Another coworker's neighbor had 3 brothers that work together get sick, one is not with us anymore, he was in his early 30s and healthy. It's a lottery
    Healthy?
    Psalm 55:22
    La Lakers
    Lebron is soft

" Do not shed tears because there is no greater victory than to fall from this world a free man. ."

Fighting to beat anxiety/depression daily.
    6ft+ height crew

PURE BLOOD

dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    maskcells on suicide watch
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...endations.html

Attached Images

taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Andherewego.gif?

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/12/2...iant-colorado/

Colorado public health officials on Tuesday confirmed the presence of the new variant of COVID-19 first discovered in the U.K., saying the state is the first to identify the strain in the United States.

The variant is believed to be more contagious, but not more severe in symptoms, than previous strains of the virus.

“The health and safety of Coloradans is our top priority and we will closely monitor this case, as well as all COVID-19 indicators, very closely,” Gov. Jared Polis said in a statement. “We are working to prevent spread and contain the virus at all levels.”

Colorado’s state lab confirmed the presence of the strain in an Elbert County man in his 20s. The person is isolating and has no travel history, according to the news release.
    *MFC Elder Statesmen Cabinet Crew*

**Distal Bicep Rupture Crew (Feb 2013)** -- recovery log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151942933
    **Extreme Dips Crew** - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136113651

lol, we all know many people who "wear" a mask do so in a completely ineffective manner, this is nothing new.

Originally Posted by taf1968 View Post
    Andherewego.gif?

Colorado public health officials on Tuesday confirmed the presence of the new variant of COVID-19 first discovered in the U.K., saying the state is the first to identify the strain in the United States.

The variant is believed to be more contagious, but not more severe in symptoms, than previous strains of the virus.

“The health and safety of Coloradans is our top priority and we will closely monitor this case, as well as all COVID-19 indicators, very closely,” Gov. Jared Polis said in a statement. “We are working to prevent spread and contain the virus at all levels.”

Colorado’s state lab confirmed the presence of the strain in an Elbert County man in his 20s. The person is isolating and has no travel history, according to the news release.
    That's kind of good

HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by taf1968 View Post
    Andherewego.gif?

“more contagious but not anymore severe”

ok...great job by the media labeling this UK strain as the Black Plague. and more contagious in what way??

Originally Posted by HtotheOV View Post
    “more contagious but not anymore severe”

ok...great job by the media labeling this UK strain as the Black Plague. and more contagious in what way??
    Pro Tip: Turn off the media

taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's kind of good
    It's a little unclear what "but not more severe in symptoms" means. More contagious and equal in symptoms? More contagious but potentially less severe in symptoms?

The more contagious is the crappy part, since a key metric the state uses to shut things down is 2 week incidence rates within counties. My county's hospitalizations, case counts and positivity rate have been steadily falling and trending towards dropping a level or two soon. If a more contagious strain causes the incidence rate to go back up then the more stringent rules stay in place.
    *MFC Elder Statesmen Cabinet Crew*

**Distal Bicep Rupture Crew (Feb 2013)** -- recovery log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151942933
    **Extreme Dips Crew** - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136113651

dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol, we all know many people who "wear" a mask do so in a completely ineffective manner, this is nothing new.
    shut up dude
    you know a big f*ckall about all this and couldn't even define effective manner.
    Also you were the one saying to wear the face diaper too see grandma

just get lost man go try to play god somewhere else ...
    oh yea thats right you cant.... theres no where else were you can do that except on some little sh/t forum

shut up dude
    you know a big f*ckall about all this and couldn't even define effective manner.
    Also you were the one saying to wear the face diaper too see grandma

just get lost man go try to play god somewhere else ...
    oh yea thats right you cant.... theres no where else were you can do that except on some little sh/t forum
    I know enough to have been right, or at least not wrong, about everything all year.

I couldn't define what? When? Quote link?

I'm flattered that I know so much you think I come across as God, though.

LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Give us your elevator speech of the "great reset", in your own words.

Is it supposed to prove the Earth is flat? Or is there something else that we're missing? What is it?
    Give us your elevator speech of the "great reset", in your own words.
    Tell me more about this "great reset"
    Give us your elevator speech of the "great reset", in your own words, what is it?
    Here ya go.

You can reply here if you want.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=179502113

I tried to start a thread in the main misc I was gonna challenge you in but that didn't work out like I intended.

The forum censors don't want this discussed in the main misc.

Originally Posted by LukeLissen View Post
    Here ya go.

You can reply here if you want.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=179502113
    Originally Posted by LukeLissen View Post
    There is no such thing in reality as 'communism.' There is not now nor ever has been a 'communist' country

One of the key moves that must be made is that we cut off all trade with China as long as they are ruled by the Communist Party of China or similar.
    So the great reset is communist China making too much money.

But there is also no such thing as communism or a communist country.

k