Trineu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trineu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trineu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trineu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trineu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trineu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trineu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trineu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trineu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trineu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trineu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question Dips - chest or triceps ?

Hey, i have a question. I do fullbody training 3x per week, mainly compound movements. In my training program, i have just "3 sets of dips". I know there are dips for chest or for triceps. Because im trying to progressive overload, and im novice/intermediate, should i do chest/triceps dips, or it does not matter and i should do the one that i feel im stronger at ? Thanks

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You shouldn’t always focus on where you’re strongest, you have to attack weak points to continue getting stronger.

Are dips in your program designed as bench assistance? Then I’d lean forward. If they are intended for Tricep hypertrophy I’d do them straight up. It all depends on how they’re programmed.

leidenesLK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leidenesLK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leidenesLK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leidenesLK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leidenesLK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leidenesLK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leidenesLK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leidenesLK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leidenesLK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leidenesLK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leidenesLK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BeginnerGainz View Post
    You shouldn’t always focus on where you’re strongest, you have to attack weak points to continue getting stronger.

Are dips in your program designed as bench assistance? Then I’d lean forward. If they are intended for Tricep hypertrophy I’d do them straight up. It all depends on how they’re programmed.
    This /thread

MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Bg on fire today
    Bench for pecs crew
    FMH crew - couch.

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dips are a compound movement regardless how you do them.
    In bodybuilding terms how you shift the upper body and position the arms will determine where more stress will go.
    So it could depend on what your goal is with the dips.
    Is it a strength one or chest/upper body development.
    This would determine how you do them IMO.

dandogg is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    As far as I also understand if the body is leaning forward It targets the chest more, and Straight up the Triceps... I Only do them for Triceps as there are many other exercises for the chest that can be done

dandogg is on a distinguished road. (+10)

That is my understanding as well