MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

ITT: i make your blood boil Johnny

I’m not going to lie, the guy I’m with now, I almost swiped left on but I saw him at fancy hotels and in expensive suits so I thought why not and swiped right. No shame. I live a comfortable life with vacations every few months, got my car paid off in about a year, have pretty much no expenses so every dime I make I can spend however I want.

I’m a little out of his league physically but he’s not ugly, just average I guess. He also doesn’t call me names, let’s me have as much freedom as I want, supports my hobbies mentally and financially, encourages me to go out with friends and do things I love, wants to pay for me to have another degree. Etc

I’m not marriage minded at all, I want to be able to get up and go whenever I want or feel like this isn’t working for me. I don’t really care what people think about the situation, I live an extremely comfortable life and am very happy. All of my needs are met and I’m treated good. They can judge me while they struggle to pay rent 🤷🏻‍♀️

MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Nestaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nestaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nestaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nestaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nestaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nestaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nestaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nestaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nestaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nestaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nestaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bloods not boiling. Lol at that guy though. Probably has no idea she feels this way. Lol at paying for her degree.

But this really isn't news. What sort of women are you trying to attract if your photos have you in designer clothing and staying in luxury hotels? Gold diggers.

He wants a great looking fuk partner while she just wants comfort.

MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Nestaaa View Post
    Bloods not boiling. Lol at that guy though. Probably has no idea she feels this way. Lol at paying for her degree.

But this really isn't news. What sort of women are you trying to attract if your photos have you in designer clothing and staying in luxury hotels? Gold diggers.

He wants a great looking fuk partner while she just wants comfort.
    bro if i knew a girl was only talking to me because of my money i would rope myself