Reply
Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Registered User DevonHardy's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2012
    Location: United States
    Posts: 1,900
    Rep Power: 9139
    DevonHardy is a name known to all. (+5000) DevonHardy is a name known to all. (+5000) DevonHardy is a name known to all. (+5000) DevonHardy is a name known to all. (+5000) DevonHardy is a name known to all. (+5000) DevonHardy is a name known to all. (+5000) DevonHardy is a name known to all. (+5000) DevonHardy is a name known to all. (+5000) DevonHardy is a name known to all. (+5000) DevonHardy is a name known to all. (+5000) DevonHardy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    DevonHardy is offline

    Brahs, I gotta strong problem with escalating and text game... (srs; reps)

    Yo brahs, it's been a solid minute. I'm doing a lot much better with women (especially since my last posts), but I'm running into problems escalating and getting to the next level with sloots.

    I pretty much go out every weekend with the boyos and it's never a prob for me to get multiple girls' Snaps or numbers. I think another prob is I focus on quantity over quality; ie doing "hit and runs" getting it and rolling out.

    However this weekend I spent some time with two girls I met over the course of the night, but felt I couldn't escalate or chit with either... even tho one of them was showing me her nudes lol.

    So how do you brahs escalate with sloots? Like going from meeting them -> getting them to chill -> smashing / dating

    Will rep everyone ITT
    ♏ Deus. Rex. Sum. VII・XI・MCMXCIV Veni, Vidi, Vici

    ***Black Crew***

    High Test Crew. Always.

    25.

    The One.
    Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    Banned weezystrong's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2020
    Age: 51
    Posts: 595
    Rep Power: 0
    weezystrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezystrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezystrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezystrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezystrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezystrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezystrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezystrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezystrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezystrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weezystrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    weezystrong is offline
    text game if you like someone its really easy to escalate. making nicknames for eachother, "accidental" sexual jokes. just test every now and then and take risks, this is on tinder.
    subtle flirt texts
    dont be too direct or dont go from 0 to 100.
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Registered User Sublime25's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2004
    Location: Laval, Qubec, Canada
    Age: 33
    Posts: 6,600
    Rep Power: 4408
    Sublime25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sublime25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sublime25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sublime25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sublime25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sublime25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sublime25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sublime25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sublime25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sublime25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sublime25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sublime25 is offline
    better find it out yourself with trial and error brah, everybody here is effin at least 10 girls a day
    Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    Registered User DevonHardy's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2012
    Location: United States
    Posts: 1,900
    Rep Power: 9139
    DevonHardy is a name known to all. (+5000) DevonHardy is a name known to all. (+5000) DevonHardy is a name known to all. (+5000) DevonHardy is a name known to all. (+5000) DevonHardy is a name known to all. (+5000) DevonHardy is a name known to all. (+5000) DevonHardy is a name known to all. (+5000) DevonHardy is a name known to all. (+5000) DevonHardy is a name known to all. (+5000) DevonHardy is a name known to all. (+5000) DevonHardy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    DevonHardy is offline
    Originally Posted by weezystrong View Post
    text game if you like someone its really easy to escalate. making nicknames for eachother, "accidental" sexual jokes. just test every now and then and take risks, this is on tinder.
    subtle flirt texts
    dont be too direct or dont go from 0 to 100.
    I think mainly that's my prob, idk how to really flirt and know only know how to be direct lol. Got anymore examples brah?

    Originally Posted by Sublime25 View Post
    better find it out yourself with trial and error brah, everybody here is effin at least 10 girls a day
    Damn forgot all about this lol. Been a while since I've misced. Everybody still on dat dere CEO 10k/day?
    ♏ Deus. Rex. Sum. VII・XI・MCMXCIV Veni, Vidi, Vici

    ***Black Crew***

    High Test Crew. Always.

    25.

    The One.
    Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    Banned TomWanks's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2020
    Posts: 3,808
    Rep Power: 0
    TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    TomWanks is offline
    Brah what's your snag point? It's literally the same as lifting. Where your rep starts to fail is where you need to train.

    Take the case from your OP. You had a sloot literally showing you her nudes. Okay, so you take her back to your/her place and do the deed. It's literally over.

    At the end of the day, it's doesn't really matter what you say or do because the sloot has already decided if she's going to phuck you or not-- thus, just press for the bang (ABC) and if she is not interested she will shut you down like the phaggot you are.

    "Escalation" technique is a PUA meme meant to sell books. If you want to bang, just try to bang. Soyciety got your mind phucked up brah.
    Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    Negged srs GlassMoon's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2012
    Posts: 24,297
    Rep Power: 117364
    GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    GlassMoon is offline

    Thumbs up

    Have the place you chill be at your/her place. If you can’t figure it out from there I’ve got sum bad nuwz boyo

    Edit: plus you appear to be a bbc so pretty much free reparations poon nowadays srs
    See user title srs
    Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    Registered User Thegainswarden's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2015
    Age: 32
    Posts: 2,833
    Rep Power: 2788
    Thegainswarden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thegainswarden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thegainswarden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thegainswarden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thegainswarden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thegainswarden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thegainswarden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thegainswarden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thegainswarden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thegainswarden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thegainswarden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thegainswarden is offline
    If you’re meeting girls at clubs you probably shouldn’t have expectations of her texting you the following days to
    Meet up for coffee of something. She is probably there with the girls and just looking to score free drinks. You probably have to smash sloot that same night but have to worry of getting me too.

    I personally like “dating apps” because you can message there without feeling pressure to message back opposed to texting. Build up some
    Comfort and tease then work your way to getting number. Once you Have number set up a date you guys can meet up. I usually invite girls to a bar, restaurant, or coffee shop somewhere close to where i live. I make them laugh and show sexual
    Interest then invite them back to
    My palace that is conveniently located down the road from the place we met. Once they are at my place they now what’s on.
    Reply With Quote

  8. #8
    Registered User DevonHardy's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2012
    Location: United States
    Posts: 1,900
    Rep Power: 9139
    DevonHardy is a name known to all. (+5000) DevonHardy is a name known to all. (+5000) DevonHardy is a name known to all. (+5000) DevonHardy is a name known to all. (+5000) DevonHardy is a name known to all. (+5000) DevonHardy is a name known to all. (+5000) DevonHardy is a name known to all. (+5000) DevonHardy is a name known to all. (+5000) DevonHardy is a name known to all. (+5000) DevonHardy is a name known to all. (+5000) DevonHardy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    DevonHardy is offline
    Originally Posted by TomWanks View Post
    Brah what's your snag point?
    I guess having the balls to take it to the next level... I don't really know how to sometimes. I makeout with a lot of girls but that's pretty much it so far
    ♏ Deus. Rex. Sum. VII・XI・MCMXCIV Veni, Vidi, Vici

    ***Black Crew***

    High Test Crew. Always.

    25.

    The One.
    Reply With Quote

  9. #9
    Banned MuslimBrahSwag's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2020
    Age: 51
    Posts: 1,494
    Rep Power: 0
    MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    MuslimBrahSwag is offline
    Originally Posted by DevonHardy View Post
    So how do you brahs escalate with sloots? Like going from meeting them -> getting them to chill -> smashing / dating

    Will rep everyone ITT
    youre doing way too many steps bro.

    If you meet her at the grocery store/mall/ etc

    5 min convo -> "lets chill sometime, give me your number" -> when you get her number, text her hey, nice meeting you, you should come over.

    If she isnt down to come over, go on a 30 minute date, when your done walk to your car holding her hand and drive to your house


    if you're at the club/bar, move a lot faster because there is less time but its the same as above ^:

    say wassup -> within 30 seconds you should be holding her hand. if she lets go, try it 1 more time after a minute or two of talking, if she lets go again, bail because shes not sexually available. if she lets you hold her hand, take her somewhere more private and talk for 10 minutes. make out with her. if she makes out with you, thats your sign, say follow me and go straight to your car, and then go to bang town

    basically: youre acting like a boyfriend. not sure what you think girls are but its 2020 buddy not 1845.
    Reply With Quote

  10. #10
    Banned TomWanks's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2020
    Posts: 3,808
    Rep Power: 0
    TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    TomWanks is offline
    Originally Posted by DevonHardy View Post
    I guess having the balls to take it to the next level... I don't really know how to sometimes. I makeout with a lot of girls but that's pretty much it so far
    I'm a fan of withholding the kiss until you are alone in a place suitable to bang, because that way you can just escalate to penetraish immediately.

    If you make out, you're giving the bish validation and she can write it off to #aboutlastnight while giving you zero cunny. If you're vibing with a sloot and she seems to want to accept her reward, just 360 out of there to a place where you can phuck.

    - 'let's go make some cocktails at home'
    - 'let's go watch a movie'
    - 'I have to work tomorrow so I need to get to sleep soon'
    - 'are you trying to do the horizontal mambo rn or what?'

    Your options are infinite brah. You'll get shut down a lot, but then you just have to realize that that particular sloot wasn't trying to phuck you on that particular night.

    Look at any 'successful with sloots' male on the planet. They just get after it brah, and that's all you have to do too based on your potential Tyrone-lite status.
    Reply With Quote

  11. #11
    Registered Valkyrie MegaSloot's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2017
    Posts: 2,059
    Rep Power: 5604
    MegaSloot is a name known to all. (+5000) MegaSloot is a name known to all. (+5000) MegaSloot is a name known to all. (+5000) MegaSloot is a name known to all. (+5000) MegaSloot is a name known to all. (+5000) MegaSloot is a name known to all. (+5000) MegaSloot is a name known to all. (+5000) MegaSloot is a name known to all. (+5000) MegaSloot is a name known to all. (+5000) MegaSloot is a name known to all. (+5000) MegaSloot is a name known to all. (+5000)
    MegaSloot is offline
    Originally Posted by MuricaaBrah View Post
    Uhh ever tried asking them to come to your place? The hard part these days is getting a girl to actually meetup.
    Please note that just because she's not in a public place doesn't mean she's consented yet. Just please be sure to communicate, but OP sounds like someone who already knows that.
    Dinkus Khan, Khan of Khans
    Miscer since 2005
    Filthy poop whore :D
    Dickologist
    Horse enthusiast
    Reply With Quote

  12. #12
    Banned TomWanks's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2020
    Posts: 3,808
    Rep Power: 0
    TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    TomWanks is offline
    Originally Posted by MuslimBrahSwag View Post
    youre doing way too many steps bro.

    If you meet her at the grocery store/mall/ etc

    5 min convo -> "lets chill sometime, give me your number" -> when you get her number, text her hey, nice meeting you, you should come over.

    If she isnt down to come over, go on a 30 minute date, when your done walk to your car holding her hand and drive to your house


    if you're at the club/bar, move a lot faster because there is less time but its the same as above ^:

    say wassup -> within 30 seconds you should be holding her hand. if she lets go, try it 1 more time after a minute or two of talking, if she lets go again, bail because shes not sexually available. if she lets you hold her hand, take her somewhere more private and talk for 10 minutes. make out with her. if she makes out with you, thats your sign, say follow me and go straight to your car, and then go to bang town

    basically: youre acting like a boyfriend. not sure what you think girls are but its 2020 buddy not 1845.
    Extremely based response. More aggressive than I roll, but the central premise is 100% solid.

    Originally Posted by MegaSloot View Post
    Please note that just because she's not in a public place doesn't mean she's consented yet. Just please be sure to communicate, but OP sounds like someone who already knows that.
    This is an example of the kind of advice to laugh openly at OP, in case you were wondering.
    Reply With Quote

  13. #13
    Certified Tyrone rockr101's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2011
    Posts: 8,040
    Rep Power: 11477
    rockr101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockr101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockr101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockr101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockr101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockr101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockr101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockr101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockr101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockr101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockr101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    rockr101 is offline
    you escalate in person, not in text
    {\_/}
    ( - .-)
    /=>🎧
    Reply With Quote

  14. #14
    Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2011
    Location: United States
    Posts: 61,479
    Rep Power: 490471
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Muzzlrpress is online now
    Always be closing. If you're in a bar setting, assume that when she leaves you will never see her again.
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 450x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ****2019 Azsthetics Crew****
    Reply With Quote

  15. #15
    Registered User Adrenaline91's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2020
    Age: 51
    Posts: 206
    Rep Power: 86
    Adrenaline91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrenaline91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrenaline91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrenaline91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrenaline91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrenaline91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrenaline91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrenaline91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrenaline91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrenaline91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrenaline91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Adrenaline91 is offline
    Yep in bars and clubs, a number or Instagram close means nothing. She’ll have 50 other options blowing up her inbox by the next time you talk to her and unless you’re a huge Chad or made an unparalleled impression on her you won’t be at the top. Have to make the most of the moment and always be closing. What have you got to lose by pushing for that next step?
    Reply With Quote

  16. #16
    Registered User DevonHardy's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2012
    Location: United States
    Posts: 1,900
    Rep Power: 9139
    DevonHardy is a name known to all. (+5000) DevonHardy is a name known to all. (+5000) DevonHardy is a name known to all. (+5000) DevonHardy is a name known to all. (+5000) DevonHardy is a name known to all. (+5000) DevonHardy is a name known to all. (+5000) DevonHardy is a name known to all. (+5000) DevonHardy is a name known to all. (+5000) DevonHardy is a name known to all. (+5000) DevonHardy is a name known to all. (+5000) DevonHardy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    DevonHardy is offline
    Originally Posted by MuricaaBrah View Post
    Uhh ever tried asking them to come to your place? The hard part these days is getting a girl to actually meetup.
    I know it sounds simple af, but I've chickened out of asking stuff like this.. I've actually lost a few girls because I was too much of a poosy to make a move. I ended up letting one my buddies go through all the girls on my Snap and message them random but sexual chit and it worked lol

    Originally Posted by MuslimBrahSwag View Post
    youre doing way too many steps bro.

    If you meet her at the grocery store/mall/ etc

    5 min convo -> "lets chill sometime, give me your number" -> when you get her number, text her hey, nice meeting you, you should come over.

    If she isnt down to come over, go on a 30 minute date, when your done walk to your car holding her hand and drive to your house


    if you're at the club/bar, move a lot faster because there is less time but its the same as above ^:

    say wassup -> within 30 seconds you should be holding her hand. if she lets go, try it 1 more time after a minute or two of talking, if she lets go again, bail because shes not sexually available. if she lets you hold her hand, take her somewhere more private and talk for 10 minutes. make out with her. if she makes out with you, thats your sign, say follow me and go straight to your car, and then go to bang town

    basically: youre acting like a boyfriend. not sure what you think girls are but its 2020 buddy not 1845.
    Originally Posted by TomWanks View Post
    I'm a fan of withholding the kiss until you are alone in a place suitable to bang, because that way you can just escalate to penetraish immediately.

    If you make out, you're giving the bish validation and she can write it off to #aboutlastnight while giving you zero cunny. If you're vibing with a sloot and she seems to want to accept her reward, just 360 out of there to a place where you can phuck.

    - 'let's go make some cocktails at home'
    - 'let's go watch a movie'
    - 'I have to work tomorrow so I need to get to sleep soon'
    - 'are you trying to do the horizontal mambo rn or what?'

    Your options are infinite brah. You'll get shut down a lot, but then you just have to realize that that particular sloot wasn't trying to phuck you on that particular night.

    Look at any 'successful with sloots' male on the planet. They just get after it brah, and that's all you have to do too based on your potential Tyrone-lite status.
    Originally Posted by Thegainswarden View Post
    If you’re meeting girls at clubs you probably shouldn’t have expectations of her texting you the following days to
    Meet up for coffee of something. She is probably there with the girls and just looking to score free drinks. You probably have to smash sloot that same night but have to worry of getting me too.

    I personally like “dating apps” because you can message there without feeling pressure to message back opposed to texting. Build up some
    Comfort and tease then work your way to getting number. Once you Have number set up a date you guys can meet up. I usually invite girls to a bar, restaurant, or coffee shop somewhere close to where i live. I make them laugh and show sexual
    Interest then invite them back to
    My palace that is conveniently located down the road from the place we met. Once they are at my place they now what’s on.


    I really like these. Imma try em out this weekend (if anything's open) and report back with results. Thanks brahs fr

    Originally Posted by Adrenaline91 View Post
    Yep in bars and clubs, a number or Instagram close means nothing. She’ll have 50 other options blowing up her inbox by the next time you talk to her and unless you’re a huge Chad or made an unparalleled impression on her you won’t be at the top. Have to make the most of the moment and always be closing. What have you got to lose by pushing for that next step?
    Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    Always be closing. If you're in a bar setting, assume that when she leaves you will never see her again.
    Yep, learning this the hard way brahs.
    Last edited by DevonHardy; 12-22-2020 at 10:19 PM.
    ♏ Deus. Rex. Sum. VII・XI・MCMXCIV Veni, Vidi, Vici

    ***Black Crew***

    High Test Crew. Always.

    25.

    The One.
    Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts