Manzee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My Transformation

Hey everyone,

My name's Adam, and I'd like to share my story. Many years ago I was diagnosed with a nasty thyroid disorder called Graves Disease. I was as light as 165, and as heavy as 270.

I tried my best for the last ten years to lose weight with little to no success, but regardless since my teens I had not taken care of what god gave me. I smoked, drank, smoked weed, ate crap, pretty much let myself go, slipped into a deep depression and spiralled. I stayed inside, ashamed of who I was and what I had become through my choices. Almost three years ago I decided enough was enough and made huge changes. Organic food, GOOD food, gluten free, quit smoking and started to run. The blood came to the surface of my skin on my hips, bruising, pain every day....but I didn't give up. Last week I started my lifting phase. I'm at 178 pounds, 11.4% Bf and my goal is in sight. I'm not there yet, but I welcome you to join me on my journey of becoming a fitness model. At my age that's a tall order. Just watch me.

Please check out my bodyspace for my progess. God bless. My story can be yours too if you want it bad enough.

StevieHertz will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevieHertz will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevieHertz will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevieHertz will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevieHertz will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevieHertz will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevieHertz will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevieHertz will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevieHertz will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevieHertz will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevieHertz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    congrats manzee. very good results!

bigaisr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    congrats manzee